DMZ log

Building_uP

Member
How's it going guys so I got my hands on some Xtreme DMZ from anabolic technologies. I'm 25 5ft8 180lbs 15%body fat Been working out for avout 8 years I've ran a couple PH before. But it was about 2 years ago and honestly forgot how I exactly ran them as far as on cycle and pcts. If you can help me out to add or subtract things I'd appreciate it.

Heres what I plan on doing

Pre load for about 2 weeks with some

NAC

Milk thislte

Hawthorn berry

On cycle for 4 weeks

DMZ 3/3/3/3

CYCLE ASSIST 4pills twice daily

Taurnine for back pumps

Fishoils

Extra Nac and milk thistle

*PCT

Week 6-10: Nolvadex* 20/20/10/10

Week 6-10: CEL Cycle Assist 4caps 2x per day

Week 6-10: OL Sup3r PCT

Week 6-10 Nattytest booster/apex male or prius labs D-pol

Should I take some liquid Stane during my pct?
 
Add in some TUDCA. Around 750-1000mg per day. Run the NAC at 1200mg per day.

Hope your DMZ is GTG. They had some bad stuff floating around from what I remember.
 
Awesome. I'll get in on this.
 
I'll follow along.
 
Back
Top