DMZ, LGD Stack, need help/ advice.

Hivekicks

Awards
What’s going on guys?

This will be my 3rd run with DMZ and looking forward to another run of incredible results. I have 12 weeks worth of LGD left on hand, and 4 weeks of Ostarine on hand. I was wondering if it is possible to run DMZ the first four weeks with LGD, and finish out the 8 more weeks of LGD, then get to my PCT. Or does it make more sense to run DMZ 4 weeks with LGD, my Clomid with 10mg of Ostarine and HCGenerate as my PCT? I also have some GW on hand as well. For on cycle I’ll be using Cycle Assist, Kingsgaurd, Tudca, and Fishoils. Any thoughts or advice?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stick with your first plan and don't run osta in pct, counter productive. Also if you havnt already bought hcgenerate save your money, it's over priced and over hyped

Hivekicks

Awards
So:
DMZ/LGD weeks 1-4
LGD weeks 4-12
Clomid

Does this sound right? And okay, I will save that money. What is a good alternative?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So:
DMZ/LGD weeks 1-4
LGD weeks 4-12
Clomid

Does this sound right? And okay, I will save that money. What is a good alternative?
Clomid alone is fine, anything else is just a bonus so pick a good test booster or natty anabolic if you want something else. After 6-8 weeks of lgd your gonna probably feel tired all the time so I would cut it off whenever that happens

Hivekicks

Awards
Sounds good. What would you recommend as a good test booster with quality ingredients. Also, any advice on keeping atleast 90% of my gains made? Last two runs I kept 60% at most.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds good. What would you recommend as a good test booster with quality ingredients. Also, any advice on keeping atleast 90% of my gains made? Last two runs I kept 60% at most.
I havnt had much luck with test boosters. Cel m-test gets good reviews. As far as keeping gains, just eat to maintain your bodyweight and keep training hard. 60% ain't bad if your talking weight gain. A lot of what's lost is water and glycogen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for your help
No problem, what's your dose look like, I like dmz 45-60mg. Lgd I didn't find useful till 20mg, same for my brother. I see ppl say they get big on 5-10mg and that leads me to believe it's spiked with something. Raws for sarms Are 3x expensive as real oral steroids and the finish product sells for the same so it leads me to believe most sarms are not what the label says

Hivekicks

Awards
I spent $350 on my sarms from a private lab. Was gonna dose at 10mg but will go up to 20 as I’ve ran them before. Legit source, Liquid and tastes like vodka. As far as DMZ goes, I’ll probably do 15mg per serving.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I spent $350 on my sarms from a private lab. Was gonna dose at 10mg but will go up to 20 as I’ve ran them before. Legit source, Liquid and tastes like vodka. As far as DMZ goes, I’ll probably do 15mg per serving.
15mg dmz per day?

Hivekicks

Awards
I’m a little on the leaner side. 6’7 215. Hard for me to gain without PED’s bc of my genetic limitations I assume. Hoping this will bring me to 230 after pct is done.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok cool. I wouldn't expect anything from 15, 30 was my starting point
You might get the initial mental effects and some pretty good pumps from just 15mg DMZ. But yeah, at least 30 is where it starts to really work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m a little on the leaner side. 6’7 215. Hard for me to gain without PED’s bc of my genetic limitations I assume. Hoping this will bring me to 230 after pct is done.
Jesus, your a giant. I'm 5'9 200. I eat around 3000cl a day. I'd bet your problem is food. If I was 6'7 I'd guess I'd need 5-6000cal a day

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
why not run the dmz in the last 4 weeks...???