DMZ - Just a Few Questions

bugzaney

Awards
New to the board.

So a friend of mine is considering taking DMZ to build his muscle mass. He's a baseball player and thinks he'll have a better likelihood of getting drafted if he increases his muscle and mass.

I was just curious as to the overall effects DMZ has on the body/mind. Positive and negative.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If speed/explosiveness/agility are his goals, dmz won't be the best choice. If he's already realy lean, then yeah, but for his needs, better to take something dryer.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DMZ is actually quite dry... it is a double bond of superdrol after all.. the problem will probably be endurance. I dont think DMZ is a great choice for his goals.,. if its his only option fine.. but how old is the guy.. he probably aint going to picked up by anyone because hes bigger.. lulz.

further more... orals dont produce the kind of outcome he thinks it will, generally he will shrink back to almost baseline when its over.. and you cant take the stuff perpetually. if hes a teen he needs to do what everyone else does at his age.. eat train and sleep.. if that aint enough to get into the sports he likely isnt going to after juicing... in fact that goes for most athletes... if you aint good enough to get noticed with out gear you aint going to ever get noticed nam sayin?

i recommend he practices his sport more before he practices gearing up.

lets be honest though.. your friend = you right?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New to the board.

So a friend of mine is considering taking DMZ to build his muscle mass. He's a baseball player and thinks he'll have a better likelihood of getting drafted if he increases his muscle and mass.

I was just curious as to the overall effects DMZ has on the body/mind. Positive and negative.

Thanks for any help you can give.
What position? Stats? This will determine. As a college pitcher, I've done plenty of research on this. Also I have helped other position players with regimens.

Using only DMZ isn't the best, unless he is stick skinny and a position player.

Give us the stats, including maxes, and I can tell you what I've done to see success.

Recently got my average velo to 89/90 using juice, and helped a kid get +5mph on his exit velo.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMZ is actually quite dry... it is a double bond of superdrol after all.. the problem will probably be endurance. I dont think DMZ is a great choice for his goals.,. if its his only option fine.. but how old is the guy.. he probably aint going to picked up by anyone because hes bigger.. lulz.

further more... orals dont produce the kind of outcome he thinks it will, generally he will shrink back to almost baseline when its over.. and you cant take the stuff perpetually. if hes a teen he needs to do what everyone else does at his age.. eat train and sleep.. if that aint enough to get into the sports he likely isnt going to after juicing... in fact that goes for most athletes... if you aint good enough to get noticed with out gear you aint going to ever get noticed nam sayin?

This is pretty wrong. Altho the nomenclature are similar dmz has nothing to do with SD. Dmz is known to be all about water retention, intra muscular water and glycogen and they are often very hard to keep gains because of that. MSTEN is very similar to SD, that’s why it’s called superdrol junior... dmz? Not so much

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’m feeling good a week into my DMZ run and feeling full/strong already.. would Msten have been a better choice to keep gains if DMZ is a “wet” compound? Damn..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m feeling good a week into my DMZ run and feeling full/strong already.. would Msten have been a better choice to keep gains if DMZ is a “wet” compound? Damn..
I didn’t mean it like that. Dmz Will do great for you. It’s just with msten Lbs per lbs there’s more chance it’s quality lean tissue than anything else. I meant that with dmz you might gain more on the scale but you have to expect to lose a fair amount of it because it’s not tissue it’s water and what I’ve mentionned above. Even if you gain 15 lbs and retain 7-8 lbs I’d call that a very successful cycle nonetheless.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is pretty wrong. Altho the nomenclature are similar dmz has nothing to do with SD. Dmz is known to be all about water retention, intra muscular water and glycogen and they are often very hard to keep gains because of that. MSTEN is very similar to SD, that’s why it’s called superdrol junior... dmz? Not so much
bro... DMZ is two superdrols put together... i thought this was common knowledge by now. and seeing as how superdrol is dimethylDHT i think you could revisit the books on this.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bro... DMZ is two superdrols put together... i thought this was common knowledge by now. and seeing as how superdrol is dimethylDHT i think you could revisit the books on this.
Books.. Dymethazine is an azine, YES two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a NITROGEN ATOM(papers and books are good but do you know what this does in reality, real world use?). Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they make their way to the androgen receptors. everybody knows dmz is more wet, and has not much in comparison to SD IN THE REAL WORLD. If you’re looking for sd like effects without all the sides it’s msten. Not dmz

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Books eh... Dymethazine is an azine, YES two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a NITROGEN ATOM(papers and books are good but do you know what this does in reality, real world use?). Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they make their way to the androgen receptors. everybody knows dmz is more wet, and has not much in comparison to SD IN THE REAL WORLD. If you’re looking for sd like effects without all the sides it’s msten. Not dmz
thats insane.. people love DMZ for its dry lean gains. can someone get wet on methyl dht? i suppose anything can happen... seeing as how i have literally been pushing the stuff since 2009 i guess i have been lied to all this time... weird.
MOST users report the ability to eat massive amounts of carbs while getting leaner and leaner... yeah... that sounds like a wet one to me!
i will agree to disagree with u here.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thats insane.. people love DMZ for its dry lean gains. can someone get wet on methyl dht? i suppose anything can happen... seeing as how i have literally been pushing the stuff since 2009 i guess i have been lied to all this time... weird.
MOST users report the ability to eat massive amounts of carbs while getting leaner and leaner... yeah... that sounds like a wet one to me!
i will agree to disagree with u here.
No problem we have our own POV. We can still go to the movies and cuddle

bugzaney

Awards

it's not me. it's a friend's son, who is seventeen and already being scouted. so i figured i'd see what people who know about this have to say.

any feedback is greatly appreciated.

bugzaney

Awards
What position? Stats? This will determine. As a college pitcher, I've done plenty of research on this. Also I have helped other position players with regimens.

Using only DMZ isn't the best, unless he is stick skinny and a position player.

Give us the stats, including maxes, and I can tell you what I've done to see success.

Recently got my average velo to 89/90 using juice, and helped a kid get +5mph on his exit velo.
he's a seventeen. pitcher. max speed is 88. he wants to be between 93-95

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So creatine mono and a crap ton of food it is then. Look into HMB, I took that in highschool. Hormones=bad idea and it prob won't help that mch

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So creatine mono and a crap ton of food it is then. Look into HMB, I took that in highschool. Hormones=bad idea and it prob won't help that much. Especially as a pitcher. Tell him to look into Driveline baseball and do their velocity program.

Honestly if I did it again, I wouldn't of juiced for pitching. I didn't get enough of a boost, and when I first tried I ended up spending 3 months after a 12 wk cycle getting my velo back because I didn't program right. The best help actually has been peptides like cjc dac and ghrp 6. You gotta be smart pitching=tendons and ligaments so you want to increase collagen synthesis.Pitchers don't need size. They need explosive power.

DM me and I'll help you out with my program. I got 5mph in 3 months.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea.... i seriously do NOT recommend steroids for teens. even if he was throwing 90 DMZ isnt likely to cause him to throw 3-5mph more... thats nonsense. truth hurts, but he isnt going to achieve **** on DMZ in that regard.
now if he was already throwing 93 and looking to bolster his performance, I would do something a lot more benign and worth taking for a longer term. EQ would probably be high on my list along side some extra test. if oral is the only option i would stick with winstrol or maybe anavar .... since hes so young and probably wont listen to you,, maybe you could steer him towards the andros.. specifically epi-andro. there is a lot of wiggle room in regards to safety and self harm. even still he should never use even andros with a haphazard approach. at his age he may still be growing and if that was the case he may get a few mph from just that. (growing a few more yrs)

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard that DMZ can be good in place of dboll if you dont want the bloat. ?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard that DMZ can be good in place of dboll if you dont want the bloat. ?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Uh I disagree too honestly.

dmz is dry for me. Pretty sure I respond better than superdrol

now msten bloats the living **** out of me which neither dmz nor superdrol do. So everything effects everyone differently

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Uh I disagree too honestly.

dmz is dry for me. Pretty sure I respond better than superdrol

now msten bloats the living **** out of me which neither dmz nor superdrol do. So everything effects everyone differently
Aren’t you the guy that did an absolutely ridiculous dose of dmz/msten and got bloated as ****? Like 75mg dmz and 30mg msten? I’m not sure you even know what bloated you tbh

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Aren’t you the guy that did an absolutely ridiculous dose of dmz/msten and got bloated as ****? Like 75mg dmz and 30mg msten? I’m not sure you even know what bloated you tbh
Msten I took it out and it was what did it

bugzaney

Awards
thanks everyone for the input. i genuinely appreciate it. this is a fantastic community.