DMZ is it acute?

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Any benefit to taking DMZ sublingual prewokout/ preworkout only?

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
no not really man just take preworkout lol :)
That’s why I’m asking, there used to be a pre workout with DMZ in it. Long gone now I believe.
I’m a huge fan of DMZ, used it 5-6 cycles, so I know what it did. I own two more sublingual versions of it, but instead of running a cycle at my age now, I was wondering if anyone might know.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
That’s why I’m asking, there used to be a pre workout with DMZ in it. Long gone now I believe.
I’m a huge fan of DMZ, used it 5-6 cycles, so I know what it did. I own two more sublingual versions of it, but instead of running a cycle at my age now, I was wondering if anyone might know.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards