DMZ dosing

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whats the higest dosage that u would run dmz at? I just bought Hardcore Sports War Var Extreme Hardening Stack Dmz T Var 60Ct. which has 25mg trenavar and 18mg dmz per cap...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
45. 30 has been plwnty when i ran it. Ive heard of people pushing to 60 but that seems dumb imo

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
45. 30 has been plwnty when i ran it. Ive heard of people pushing to 60 but that seems dumb imo
I just bought Hardcore Sports War Var Extreme Hardening Stack Dmz T Var 60Ct. which has 25mg trenavar and 18mg dmz per cap...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just bought Hardcore Sports War Var Extreme Hardening Stack Dmz T Var 60Ct. which has 25mg trenavar and 18mg dmz per cap...
Thats a really goofy blwnd. 30 or 36 on the dmz would be fine but youd really want 90-120 on the trenavar.

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats a really goofy blwnd. 30 or 36 on the dmz would be fine but youd really want 90-120 on the trenavar.
That what im saying...10pmg of trenavar would mean 72mg dmz...would that b to much...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another horrible combo. tenavar def needs to be at least 90 but DMZ above 60 is 100% overkill (and likely will only cause liver vals to skyrocket and sides to be ridic.)

Sell it on ebay and get solo dmz & trenavar

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another horrible combo. tenavar def needs to be at least 90 but DMZ above 60 is 100% overkill (and likely will only cause liver vals to skyrocket and sides to be ridic.)

Thats what im saying...would 75mg of trenavar be good? That would mean 75mg trenavar and 54mg dmz...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats what im saying...would 75mg of trenavar be good? That would mean 75mg trenavar and 54mg dmz...
no. as i said, below 90 is too low and your dmz is at the highest end of what is even reasonable.

I would want 90-120TV/30DMZ. Even 45 would be "ok" but I think it would be more sides and less benefit (and $$$)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive ran 60 for 8 weeks twice and I would say I’m not sure it gave anything more than 45 did. I definitely think 30 is on the low end though.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too low on the trenavar and imo too high on the dmz. No reason to go over 45 on dmz, and again 30 was plenty for me. And trenavar needs to be 90 minimum.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Come February, I plan to run DMZ @ 50mg for 6 weeks. My caps are 25mg, otherwise I'd be running in the 40-45 range.. Seems to be the sweet spot, as previously mentioned in this thread.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think solo DMZ is better 30-45 but stacked I've felt 30 does plenty. At 45 (and with anything strong stacked) it can get a bit dicey as sides can start to creep up (lack of hunger, pumps (not the good kind ha)), etc.)