DMZ cycle questions

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
How's it going guys. I'm looking at running a 6 week DMZ cycle along with either Dermacrine or Trest.

If I take advantage of the Dermacrine/Endosurge bundle sale going on, what would be the best way to incorporate into the cycle? During or PCT? Will the Trest help to minimize water retention and fight lethargy from the DMZ? Is Dermacrine needed during the cycle as a test-base, or does the Trest cover that? I'm assuming the Endosurge would be best used during PCT?

Supporting supps, planning to run Ar1macare. Would there be any benefit to running Elim1nate during the cycle as well? Planning to have Clomid on hand for PCT. Anything else I should pick up for during the cycle or PCT?

Thanks

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest would cover you on your lethargy. It would be a nice stack. You'll need a good ai on hand. For pct I'd add OL Super Pct with the clomid 50/50/25/25 is how I'm running mine next week.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
So Dermacrine wouldn't be needed at all, or would it be good to have just in case?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You wouldn't need it as long as you have Trest. It'll also help with your libido while on cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be no water retention from the DMZ. There will be from Trest if you don't have and use an AI properly. So as for what else you need, an AI is a for sure.

I ran DMZ and Dermacrine and it was great. No AI needed, other than the mild one that is already in Dermacrine. However it did nothing for my libido. Lethargy, yes.

If you're using Ar1macarePro, there is no need to also run El1minate on cycle.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Think I'll need Taurine with a DMZ/Tr3st cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Think I'll need Taurine with a DMZ/Tr3st cycle?
Would be a good idea, back pumps will be pretty tough with dmz from my experience

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Is this your first cycle??? Dmz is a dry compound as it is, trest on the other hand is wet and will aromatize...Clomid should not be on hand for pct, it needs to be used. Dont start your cycle until you get a better understanding

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle??? Dmz is a dry compound as it is, trest on the other hand is wet and will aromatize...Clomid should not be on hand for pct, it needs to be used. Dont start your cycle until you get a better understanding
Not my first cycle. And that's what I meant by on hand. It's on hand for use in PCT.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Not my first cycle. And that's what I meant by on hand. It's on hand for use in PCT.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I still think you need more research given that you think dmz is wet/trest being dry

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 17
Hrepp Anabolics 6
Anabolics 11