DMZ Cycle - Am I ready?

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I am debating on stepping up and running DMZ/Msten level compound for my upcoming cut (also open to suggestions). Some info:

5’10, 195lbs, ~12% BF

In the past I have ran:

1andro/4andro/Epi stack (moderate gains, cool recomp)

TestTD/Var (don’t remember dose, but I ran Var lower than most do 50-70mg. Maintained strength on most lifts while dropping 12-15lbs)

I’m looking to run my first real “strong” oral. My goal is essentially to get as shredded as possible.

Going to be using some andros as my base for this cycle and perhaps 1ad to tail out the cycle so something like:

Epiandro: 1-8 500mg+
Oral: 1-weeks 4-6ish
1andro: 2-8 300mg+

More so looking for recommendations on a good oral. I have no source ATM so it’s all “PH’s/legal” ****. Like I said debating between DMZ, Msten.... even Epistane possibly or maybe another oral the forum recs

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh btw I use TUDCA and cycle support on all cycles. And have tamox and torem on hand already for PCT. I have the layout and process of cycles down, more so looking for advice on the best/smartest step up.

Epiandro does my physique f*ckin wonders, really dries me out and gives that grainy+vascular look, more so just want to amplify that

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PRE has all of those in stock.. Also the correct isomer of Hexadrone which to me sounds like the best option to get ripped.

save the dmz and msten for a bulking run and eat your face off.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
PRE has all of those in stock.. Also the correct isomer of Hexadrone which to me sounds like the best option to get ripped.

save the dmz and msten for a bulking run and eat your face off.
PRE? I thought Hexadrone wasn’t effective/very weak?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the WRONG isomere is weak and ineffective. PRE brings the proper isomer to the table and its legit.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome going to see what I can find out about the alpha isomer.... if any cares to chime in, how are the sides/is it pretty mild?

Also how is it compared to Epistane

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome going to see what I can find out about the alpha isomer.... if any cares to chime in, how are the sides/is it pretty mild?

With such compounds it’ll be different for everyone. DMZ is usually a pretty smooth run and has a good side / gains ratio. I just ran it andit was quite side free for me except elevated BP while some people ran it and had to stop because they didn’t feel right. Some people enjoy the shi t out of Epi while some get sides they can’t handle. I personally don’t like how my joints feel on Epi while some people don’t get such side at all. Just pick something you feel comfortable trying and start low/normal dose and go from there

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with the statement above, save the dmz/msten for a bulk... much better in that reagrd as both are better builders than cutters... personally I would go with epistane or similar for a nice dry cut

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

very comparable.. though at high doses epistane can yeild some size gains.. the researchers have yet to push the envelope to see the effects of hex-a. 200 mgs is very comparable to hdrol and epistane... @ 300mgs you might turn into an ape. I have a research paper coming in april were i will try to decifer the effects when administered at a high dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen some very promising things when guys hit 300mg a day of the correct Hexadrone. It’s just so rare I think I’ve seen maybe ten logs of that ever.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m going to research the PRE Hexadrone later this year I think. Zed the Chimpanzee needs to cut a little after he bulks up on the M1A pretty soon.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
very comparable.. though at high doses epistane can yeild some size gains.. the researchers have yet to push the envelope to see the effects of hex-a. 200 mgs is very comparable to hdrol and epistane... @ 300mgs you might turn into an ape. I have a research paper coming in april were i will try to decifer the effects when administered at a high dose.
Is hex typically warrant less sides than epi? Don’t plan on starting my cycle until April 20th(ish) so maybe I will wait. Genuinely very curious now about Hex

I’ve seen some very promising things when guys hit 300mg a day of the correct Hexadrone. It’s just so rare I think I’ve seen maybe ten logs of that ever.
Links to any logs

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is hex typically warrant less sides than epi? Don’t plan on starting my cycle until April 20th(ish) so maybe I will wait. Genuinely very curious now about Hex

Links to any logs
Less sides than epistane definitely. It’s not methylated, that’s why it takes ten times the dose. However at that dose it’s very active. It’s A:A is 300:1 so it should leave the hairline and prostate untouched entirely. It’s more anabolic and less androgenic than superdrol. On paper.

It’d be really awesome to have injectable Hexadrone acetate or cypionate to test out. But we get what we get for now. I’m sure when we’re all old geezers it will be a thing finally.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Less sides than epistane definitely. It’s not methylated, that’s why it takes ten times the dose. However at that dose it’s very active. It’s A:A is 300:1 so it should leave the hairline and prostate untouched entirely. It’s more anabolic and less androgenic than superdrol. On paper.

It’d be really awesome to have injectable Hexadrone acetate or cypionate to test out. But we get what we get for now. I’m sure when we’re all old geezers it will be a thing finally.
Do you have any links to those logs you spoke of? Were they here on AM or another board.

You guys have me sold to try out Hex, maybe I’ll just keep something on hand to bridge into or something in case I’m let down. I guess the last question I’d have is...

Does this have any odd spookiness to it? SARMs throw me off due to the lack of studies, some showing bad effects (vision thing, cancer in rats, etc.) is there anything about Hex that would cause any second thoughts before jumping into it?

Also thanks all for the help I really do appreciate it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have any links to those logs you spoke of? Were they here on AM or another board.

You guys have me sold to try out Hex, maybe I’ll just keep something on hand to bridge into or something in case I’m let down. I guess the last question I’d have is...

Does this have any odd spookiness to it? SARMs throw me off due to the lack of studies, some showing bad effects (vision thing, cancer in rats, etc.) is there anything about Hex that would cause any second thoughts before jumping into it?

Also thanks all for the help I really do appreciate it
Nothing that I have seen points to anything insidious underlying Hexadrone. It is simply a testosterone which cannot aromatize and is not methylated. The 300:1 suggests that it will not perform any function to help the libido, since it won’t bind to the testes or prostate very well at all. That’s also a good thing, because when steroids that aren’t testosterone attach to the prostate and testes it tends to enlarge the prostate and damage the leydig or Sertoli cells.

Normal steroid rules apply though, it’s still bad for your heart, lipids etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4