Dmz at 75

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
How’s this gonna compare to superdrol at 20 or msten at 20

I got superdrol but it makes me extremely angry

figured I’d get decent results at 75 dmz.
550 carbs 125 fat 245 protein

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
ZOO from VL stated that DMZ 45mg= 30 mg Msten. Wouldn’t see any reason you’d need to push 75mg.. I’m running 30mg and just over 2 weeks in. Already looking very full and getting stronger every session.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
ZOO from VL stated that DMZ 45mg= 30 mg Msten. Wouldn’t see any reason you’d need to push 75mg.. I’m running 30mg and just over 2 weeks in. Already looking very full and getting stronger every session.
Honestly I keep off fat easily.
I had to take accutane so the start of this cycle went to complete ****.

I will be running 100 pharma anadrol
900 deca 500 test
And on top throwing in either 75 dmz or 20 superdrol idk.

mom doing this because I modified my diet to where I can easily pound 5k calories and I would like to gain 20lbs in the next 8-10 weeks if it’s possible so I can end this cycle already

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Deca looks high to me, if your goal is to put on 20lbs you can easily do that with just testosterone and sdrol,I’m on sdrol and test myself and I’m up 18 lbs and the test hasn’t fully peaked yet, try sdrol @10mg with 30mg DMZ I love sdrol and think no oral can give as good quality gain in such short space of time

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really don’t want to be mean but this is laughable. Most of the experienced users here except a few dmz lovers will tell you these two aren’t even comparable. And if we really need to compare it the dosages you just mentionned makes no sense. Msten at 20mg will explode the living crap out of dmz at 45. I used dmz twice at 60+ and It barely compared to msten 24mg.

Last edited:

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Really don’t want to be mean but this is laughable. Most of the experienced users here except a few dmz lovers will tell you these two aren’t even comparable. And if we really need to compare it the dosages you just mentionned makes no sense. Msten at 20mg will explode the living crap out of dmz at 45. I used dmz twice at 60+ and It barely compared to dmz 24mg.
U mean msten

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you already are using 100 mgs anadrol I wouldn’t bother with dmz. Legit anadrol is great. Dmz wont compare in any dose in my experience. Definatley no need for both. Unless your massive what you have is enough. If needed I’d up the test.

1000mgs test a week
100mgs anadrol
75 100 tren ace

Pushed my weight up to 262lbs way back in the day.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you already are using 100 mgs anadrol I wouldn’t bother with dmz. Legit anadrol is great. Dmz wont compare in any dose in my experience. Definatley no need for both. Unless your massive what you have is enough. If needed I’d up the test.

1000mgs test a week
100mgs anadrol
75 100 tren ace

Can’t **** with test or tren acne

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really wouldn’t add DMZ atop that much Anadrol, as others advised. I have used DMZ at 60mg a couple times and feel like it was better gains and less sides than the one time I took Msten at 32mg (Ultradrol), which was awful and didn’t add hardly any weight.

Which brings me to my next point: food intake is the number one determination of weight gain. No matter how much you eat, if you aren’t gaining you need more. And if you put 20lbs on in ten weeks, it’s going to be a significant bit of water or fat. I’m 10 weeks into a bulk moving up a weightclass, have gained 20-23lbs. Mainly water and fat, and some muscle. I’m happy because I’m stronger than ever which was the goal, but for pure muscle gains don’t worry about the scale weight so much.

10lbs in 10wks where your abs look almost the same is going to be much better for someone physique-minded.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

1000mgs test a week
100mgs anadrol
75 100 tren ace

Can’t **** with test or tren acne
I really wouldn’t add DMZ atop that much Anadrol, as others advised. I have used DMZ at 60mg a couple times and feel like it was better gains and less sides than the one time I took Msten at 32mg (Ultradrol), which was awful and didn’t add hardly any weight.

Which brings me to my next point: food intake is the number one determination of weight gain. No matter how much you eat, if you aren’t gaining you need more. And if you put 20lbs on in ten weeks, it’s going to be a significant bit of water or fat. I’m 10 weeks into a bulk moving up a weightclass, have gained 20-23lbs. Mainly water and fat, and some muscle. I’m happy because I’m stronger than ever which was the goal, but for pure muscle gains don’t worry about the scale weight so much.

10lbs in 10wks where your abs look almost the same is going to be much better for someone physique-minded.
i don’t mind some fat I’m at 4500 cals that can be 5k if need be

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
See that’s what’s so interesting some people claim msten did **** for them and others that dmz did **** for them.

I know these effect everyone differently I guess I should stop asking repeated questions and throw my superdrol away and do the dmz at 75 superdrol effects my thyroid very oddly and I never gain weight but dmz just blows me up for no reason. I should take the hint already?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards

Your spot on I’ve gained 18lbs so far eating as clean as possible in 6 weeks I’m hoping to gain another 15lbs in the next 6 weeks with testosterone enathate but if my goal is achieved it wont be all muscle lots of IM water with sdrol and glycogen, my twin bro is a roughly 10lbs heavier than me but you Can’t see his abbs etc which are important to me, he says he’s bulking and will cut on next cycle but why eat so much crap put on fat just to have to lose it again? Ik everyone has to up calories on roids but surely Eating so much rubbish hinders what you can achieve on cycle?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most I have used DMZ at is 60 mg and didn’t notice much of a difference than when I was on the 40 mg dose. I think 40 mg is the sweet spot and any more your just throwing your money away and needlessly tanking your lipids even further.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Most I have used DMZ at is 60 mg and didn’t notice much of a difference than when I was on the 40 mg dose. I think 40 mg is the sweet spot and any more your just throwing your money away and needlessly tanking your lipids even further.
Could very well be true

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clicked thinking it was a 75 year old running DMZ haha.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
See that’s what’s so interesting some people claim msten did **** for them and others that dmz did **** for them.

I know these effect everyone differently I guess I should stop asking repeated questions and throw my superdrol away and do the dmz at 75 superdrol effects my thyroid very oddly and I never gain weight but dmz just blows me up for no reason. I should take the hint already?
At least give it away; people love SD

Yes you hear conflicting results because response is individual and users vary in implementation. I am sure my Msten was good in this case, but my body responded worse to it and then any other compound I’ve ever tried.’ More gains from Epistane. What I mainly noticed as far as positives was incredible muscle recovery.

In general Msten is considered more potent than DMZ for most.

Your spot on I’ve gained 18lbs so far eating as clean as possible in 6 weeks I’m hoping to gain another 15lbs in the next 6 weeks with testosterone enathate but if my goal is achieved it wont be all muscle lots of IM water with sdrol and glycogen, my twin bro is a roughly 10lbs heavier than me but you Can’t see his abbs etc which are important to me, he says he’s bulking and will cut on next cycle but why eat so much crap put on fat just to have to lose it again? Ik everyone has to up calories on roids but surely Eating so much rubbish hinders what you can achieve on cycle?
Eating rubbish is a problem mainly because of the health effects. You’re already on steroids, so adding lots of processed sugars and the unhealthy oils most restaurants use to cook, especially fast food, and you have a recipe for cardiovascular issues.

Calorically, overeating ensures you put on maximal muscle, but typically folks lose that extra when they have to diet so hard so long due to over bulking. It’s mainly good if you don’t need to be lean and just need as much size as possible. Heavyweight strongmen, 275lb and up powerlifters, sumo wrestlers, American football linemen, etc.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At least give it away; people love SD

Yes you hear conflicting results because response is individual and users vary in implementation. I am sure my Msten was good in this case, but my body responded worse to it and then any other compound I’ve ever tried.’ More gains from Epistane. What I mainly noticed as far as positives was incredible muscle recovery.

In general Msten is considered more potent than DMZ for most.

Eating rubbish is a problem mainly because of the health effects. You’re already on steroids, so adding lots of processed sugars and the unhealthy oils most restaurants use to cook, especially fast food, and you have a recipe for cardiovascular issues.

Calorically, overeating ensures you put on maximal muscle, but typically folks lose that extra when they have to diet so hard so long due to over bulking. It’s mainly good if you don’t need to be lean and just need as much size as possible. Heavyweight strongmen, 275lb and up powerlifters, sumo wrestlers, American football linemen, etc.
Does Msten generally have more sides than DMZ as far as blood pressure and liver enzymes are concerned?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
MF️RX did not fuk around, sad to seem them go (and so abruptly too)
I was willing to pay out the ass for those perfectly dosed designers. U know how hard it is to come by consistency and potency in this game it’s what reason I love the designers that aren’t from ugls. I know some decent ugls but they’re always a chance u don’t get exactly what u hoped. Medfit I had high trust in. One reason for that is they went to the extent of SUBLINGUAL FLAVORED. Tabs. If a source is going out the ass to do more than just a capsule with powder u can bet they have some integrity with their purity

it’s another reason I like any company that has labels that are printed and nutrition facts and all that etc. just shows they are going the extra step.(DOESNT MEAN **** BUT IT MEANS SLIGHTLY MORE CHANCE ITS NOT BULLSHIT IN MY EYES)
Medfit was doing some wild **** with king and silver back etc. I’m over here dying on dmz alone. Ya know first time I ever took dmz I blew up 20 lbs and I didn’t know **** about diet or protein intake. And this stuff feels just like that.
mom top of that I always had a feeling most of these steroids are stronger than conventional ones because they were never applicable in medical therapeutic settings. I can eat anadrol and feel fairly ok. I take two dmz and I need to pound water due to dehydration. It’s one reason I got love for these things they’re strong as ****. Dmz and msten atleast blow most conventional orals out of the water with one exception being anadrol. I’d even go so far to say msten and dmz kick methyltrienolones ass. Tbh mtren never really did much for me other than aggression.

Last edited:
LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Death jk

Lethargy and appetite loss
Yes I had same experience with sdrol and tried to push on but made me feel very sick 247 and gave my stomach that empty feeling even straight after meals, im off sdrol now but it helped me when I lowered from 20mg to 10mg,I don’t split either as I found i got worse acid reflux and heartburn if take whole daily dose in one go, I do love sdrol but think I prefer dbol as it’s so much milder (sides) and it makes you feel like the hulk after an hour or so of taking, in future I’d save sdrol for finish not kickstart

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes I had same experience with sdrol and tried to push on but made me feel very sick 247 and gave my stomach that empty feeling even straight after meals, im off sdrol now but it helped me when I lowered from 20mg to 10mg,I don’t split either as I found i got worse acid reflux and heartburn if take whole daily dose in one go, I do love sdrol but think I prefer dbol as it’s so much milder (sides) and it makes you feel like the hulk after an hour or so of taking, in future I’d save sdrol for finish not kickstart
Man I’ve tried SD over and over and over again. Geneza, domestic, injectable. All sorts of ****. My thyroid always swells up. And I get weaker and seem to lose mass if I’m not eating every 30 minutes. I’ve thrown away half and injectable vial, I’ve thrown away like 70 10mg tabs and now I have about 70 more I’m bouta flush.
All these anecdotal reports make me wanna keep taking my chances but it seems to effect me more like a masteron would. It’ll make me strong but the mass just ain’t there for me. Msten dmz stack on the other hand made me look stupid big in 2 weeks due to glycogen. Felt like that’s what SD should of done for me

on top of that SD will take every bit of passion and endorphins I get from the gym and throw it in the shitter. Makes the gym feel like I’m doing homework. Total loss of motivation and no matter how strong something is at mass you can’t be productive in that setting. Plus it makes me wanna punch holes in walls just for feeling weak on certain gym days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man I’ve tried SD over and over and over again. Geneza, domestic, injectable. All sorts of ****. My thyroid always swells up. And I get weaker and seem to lose mass if I’m not eating every 30 minutes. I’ve thrown away half and injectable vial, I’ve thrown away like 70 10mg tabs and now I have about 70 more I’m bouta flush.
All these anecdotal reports make me wanna keep taking my chances but it seems to effect me more like a masteron would. It’ll make me strong but the mass just ain’t there for me. Msten dmz stack on the other hand made me look stupid big in 2 weeks due to glycogen. Felt like that’s what SD should of done for me

on top of that SD will take every bit of passion and endorphins I get from the gym and throw it in the shitter. Makes the gym feel like I’m doing homework. Total loss of motivation and no matter how strong something is at mass you can’t be productive in that setting. Plus it makes me wanna punch holes in walls just for feeling weak on certain gym days.
If something made my thyroid swell up, I'd toss it too!
.... And it would make me concerned to take anything remotely resembling it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Medfit’s Mtren spray is pretty serious at the base 750mcg dose. I am only taking it about 5 days per week just too keep the sides under control (lethargy, breathing heavy, appetite loss, bp, acne). One week to comp and then I’m done with it.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Medfit’s Mtren spray is pretty serious at the base 750mcg dose. I am only taking it about 5 days per week just too keep the sides under control (lethargy, breathing heavy, appetite loss, bp, acne). One week to comp and then I’m done with it.
I was going to buy DIMENSION LABS – M-BASE 102 (100mg test base/ 2500mcg M tren)” as a kickstart before I settled with sdrol I’d like to know if the gains are good or is it just pure strength for pre?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was going to buy DIMENSION LABS – M-BASE 102 (100mg test base/ 2500mcg M tren)” as a kickstart before I settled with sdrol I’d like to know if the gains are good or is it just pure strength for pre?
At the dose I am at, 750mcg administered once not even every day, it’s definitely anabolic and keeping muscle on easily despite the taper in my training load to peak. Brings a pleasant intensity to training.

As half of that product is test base, it’s purely going to be for pre-WO or competition. I would not think about it for a kickstart where quick size is the prize.