Unanswered DMZ and night sweats

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else get this? Maybe it's just because it's getting warmer outside. Am on week 5 out of 6 and running 30mg a day, but it didn't really start until this week. Also running 1200mg of epiandro and mk-677. I ran msten before and didn't have this problem.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think it might be the Epiandro?

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think it might be the Epiandro?
Oh it may be. Last time I only ran 900mg. This time I just upped the dose to 1200mg from 900mg around week 4. Guess that's the drying out affect it does.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty hard to say. So many compounds can get you through something and the next person might not. Personally DMZ gave me bad night sweats but so almost anything strong I’ve ran. 250mg of test will give me night sweats.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty hard to say. So many compounds can get you through something and the next person might not. Personally DMZ gave me bad night sweats but so almost anything strong I’ve ran. 250mg of test will give me night sweats.
Ah ok. Just wanted to know it wasn't just me. It's not a huge problem or anything, just a little annoying.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dmz definitely gave me night sweats. But then again, so does a nice big fat dose of test.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz definitely gave me night sweats. But then again, so does a nice big fat dose of test.
Ah so definitely not just me! I turned up the AC and changed to a lighter comforter last night and it helped a ton. So probably just the change in the weather outside + a little hormonal action going on.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weird that I don't get night sweats on DMZ, because I sweat when I uh .. breathe. LOL.
Just another instance of variation of effects from person to person.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weird that I don't get night sweats on DMZ, because I sweat when I uh .. breathe. LOL.
Just another instance of variation of effects from person to person.
Damn sex must be exhausting then 😂😂😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not exhausting ...... Wet. Very wet.
:)
Ohh I see. Makes sense. So when she’s getting dry after a couple hours (cause you’re a beast) you just rub your chest or shoulders on that pussy to give her some juice? That’s some next level manly ****

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohh I see. Makes sense. So when she’s getting dry after a couple hours (cause you’re a beast) you just rub your chest or shoulders on that pussy to give her some juice? That’s some next level manly ****
That's what she said.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well... actually.... I just slobber all over her puss... personally.

Sweat makes it... not good. Like water. Wet not slick. No fun.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow. You guys are my heroes. If I ever get any complaints, I may send you a PM for advice.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My girls gash is like a damn river. It never needs help. Always have some astroglide on hand for that other love canal, though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My girls gash is like a damn river. It never needs help. Always have some astroglide on hand for that other love canal, though.
Well my wife is 39...

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious what kind of dose of test do you get that night sweat effect from? How high we talking and maybe it’s higher estrogen too??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious what kind of dose of test do you get that night sweat effect from? How high we talking and maybe it’s higher estrogen too??
Like a gram. And it’s not estrogen.