Wk 4 - 45 mg of DMZ
Wk 5 - 45 mg of DMZ
Wk 6 - 45 mg of DMZ

Support:
Kingsguard
Tudca

Pct:
Clomid

I don't plan on running this until probably end of September or October. I planned on using the Trest as the test base. How do you guys think I should run the Trest?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I did dermatrest one pump in the morning and one in the evening (100mg total ed), but that’s on the high side (I don’t appear to be prone to gyno).

You could half that as a starting point for sure and see how you go. It’s a great compound but the sides can be a bitch and it can shut you down hard, really hard.

I also held a massive amount of water on it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well since I feel that dermatrest is kinda weak.. I think at least 100 per day.. whisky you weren't not gyno prone .. you just used the weakest trest on the market.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well since I feel that dermatrest is kinda weak.. I think at least 100 per day.. whisky you weren't not gyno prone .. you just used the weakest trest on the market.
Could be the case although lots suggest that less than 100 has caused issues? I’ll find out about my gyno proneness when I start pinning test I guess......

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain this please ? I always thought OLs Dermatrest/Tr3st where the best on the market due to quality and 3rd party tests....

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I thought the Dermatrest was a good option as it wasnt an oral. I've had pretty good experience with OLs stuff. Should I swap it out with something else?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you explain this please ? I always thought OLs Dermatrest/Tr3st where the best on the market due to quality and 3rd party tests....
derma trest is made with trest base unlike the more powerful trest ace. also I saw essays showing 80%+/- purity. I cant say they havnt resolved these issues in later runs but both times I used it, I was let down. also I had to push into the 200-300 mgs per day to see the effects im used to with Tr-ace products.

Does this mean it wont work? no. does it mean they are lying about 3rd party testing? I doubt it. its just know in inner circles that other options are often superior.

I thought the Dermatrest was a good option as it wasnt an oral. I've had pretty good experience with OLs stuff. Should I swap it out with something else?
not if you have it.. just know that there are products out there that will illicit better results, and give you the most for your money.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
derma trest is made with trest base unlike the more powerful trest ace. also I saw essays showing 80%+/- purity. I cant say they havnt resolved these issues in later runs but both times I used it, I was let down. also I had to push into the 200-300 mgs per day to see the effects im used to with Tr-ace products.

Does this mean it wont work? no. does it mean they are lying about 3rd party testing? I doubt it. its just know in inner circles that other options are often superior.

not if you have it.. just know that there are products out there that will illicit better results, and give you the most for your money.
like what???

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Can you pm me some other options ? I have the DMz and all the support sups and pct. Haven't purchased the Trest yet

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
like what???
if we are going to compare apples to oranges, id say just skip the TD and go strait to IM..

if you want to stick with TD I think the former board sponsor PRE may have something for you in that dept.

BTW, when googling for trest try using the name of the ingredient instead of "trest"

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind guys he’s planning on using the DermaTrest as a base for the DMZ, not on its own accord. I planned the exact same thing this past January but went with a 4-Andro topical instead for my base. It went fine, but I wish I had just used DermaTrest instead. DMZ is awesome but the sides were rough for me. I think whatever you decide on, it’s gonna be a great run

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind guys he’s planning on using the DermaTrest as a base for the DMZ, not on its own accord. I planned the exact same thing this past January but went with a 4-Andro topical instead for my base. It went fine, but I wish I had just used DermaTrest instead. DMZ is awesome but the sides were rough for me. I think whatever you decide on, it’s gonna be a great run
Yup I just wanted to use the trest as more of a feel good compound so I don't feel like crap while on cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup I just wanted to use the trest as more of a feel good compound so I don't feel like crap while on cycle.
A low dose of any TD Trest product would suffice for that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
whoa whoa whoa! wait up a min... what makes you say the DMZ sides were rough if you were stacking other hormones with it?
you do realize the sides could have been from the 4 andro.. unless you ran both solo its unfair to say one or the other is giving you the side effects.
I think the take home really is that you should be prepared for anything when you manipulate your hormones. even regular DHEA can give you problems if your sensitive. this is why its important to cover all your bases before you start any cycle.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa whoa! wait up a min... what makes you say the DMZ sides were rough if you were stacking other hormones with it?
you do realize the sides could have been from the 4 andro.. unless you ran both solo its unfair to say one or the other is giving you the side effects.
I think the take home really is that you should be prepared for anything when you manipulate your hormones. even regular DHEA can give you problems if your sensitive. this is why its important to cover all your bases before you start any cycle.
Ive ran 4-Andro solo and it was very nice. So I’m assuming the DMZ is what caused the muscle spasms, cramps, lethargy, funky feeling, bigger traps, strength, pumps, muscle fullness etc

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
And yup xR1 I agree, when running this kind of stuff you must have all the bases covered! Cycle support, Test Base and PCT are all just as essential