Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, I got the same test done today, was just wondering.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Well mondays workout was alright I stayed at 225 x 6 on bench only got 2 sets on close grip BB bench my injury started to flare so just did some Iso tri work.

todays workout was again ok deadlift up to 295 x 5 on last set and I felt I could have done more incline BB bench stayed @ 225 x 5 it was pretty easy but I didnt want to risk further injury skipped dips again I'm hoping by taking it easy on upper body that my injury will heal by next week cause sh1t I got some weight to move I may skip all compound pushing movements on fri to give me some extra rest and come back and dominate on monday but we'll see how I feel fri morning

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
todays workout was better still nursing my strain but it's getting better took BB bench to 245 x 6 on my last set and I so could've done 3-4 more but didnt want to risk further injury it seems to be getting better hopefully with the weekend to recover I'll be in good shape for next week squats up to 255 x 5.

on another note I've decided to switch gyms I live about 75 miles from my job and so I joined a little gym that's pretty much right next to my business it's called planet fitness and have been working out there since feb and I still have my membership at powerhouse in pensacola I do fasted cardio so I go there for cardio first thing and on lift days I go to planet fitness BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! these people at that gym are just a bunch of *******s I dont bother anybody I'm quiet I dont yell or grunt or anything I rack my weights and have proper gym etiquette but I got yelled at my some douche the other day because my dip belt was on the floor and the guy said we dont allow belts on the floor its a tripping hazzard so I was like ok well how bout I slide it under the rack so nobody trips and he gives me this speech about how well we're not that kinda gym and I said what kinda gym are you then and blah blah blah the dude finally leaves me alone then about 15 min later the owner walks by as I'm doing preacher curls and on the last rep I was pushing real hard to get it an exhaled a little loud not a grunt but more of a hissing sound and he stops me and says you cant do that and I said what he said hissing and i said really so you dont allow breathing and he said well we're not that kinda gym and I got PISSED! and said well apparently you guys dont want my business because this **** is ridiculous but that wasnt even the last straw wed when I was doing dead lifts in the squat rack cause they dont allow barbells on the floor this chick comes up and says I cant do deadlifts on the floor cause the weights arent allowed to touch the floor so that was it found another gym thats not too far away from work so I'll start there monday

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well I ended my prime run last sunday I still have a bottle plus left but my injuries to my shoulder and chest needed some rest so I took the week off from lifting to let them heal did cardio 5 days this week.

my overall impression of prime was very impressed the strength and aggression in the gym was awesome all in all I gained about 9 lbs of LBM and set a couple new PR's in the process I will absolutely run this again! next time on a cut