Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nicely summarized there!

I am definitely chronically stressed from my job, it’s terrible. Everyone is burned out. We are all doing the work of up to 2.5 people on a regular basis according to our company labor plan. Not even time to eat during a 12.5 hr shift. They don’t care though because the work is still getting done, even though we are all physically and mentally cooked. Stims are the only way I can manage..

Everyone steer clear of the healthcare field if you value your own well being!
lol...not just healthcare field....companies realize it is cheaper to pay overtime than hire more employees who get benefits.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely summarized there!

I am definitely chronically stressed from my job, it’s terrible. Everyone is burned out. We are all doing the work of up to 2.5 people on a regular basis according to our company labor plan. Not even time to eat during a 12.5 hr shift. They don’t care though because the work is still getting done, even though we are all physically and mentally cooked. Stims are the only way I can manage..

Everyone steer clear of the healthcare field if you value your own well being!
What kind of work? What is a better job?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the consensus just PS for high cortisol?
I think it has some merit, it’s also good for mental and sexual health..
As far as a go-to cortisol control supplement, I would favor Invictus. It certainly has more profound effects.
It’s something I have considered using at 1/2 dose indefinitely..
lol...not just healthcare field....companies realize it is cheaper to pay overtime than hire more employees who get benefits.
We actually have a few positions open, but not even new grads will apply because they have done clinical rotations with us and have witnessed how brutal it is at our hospital.
What kind of work? What is a better job?
I am a Respiratory Therapist, but Nursing and other allied health positions are just as bad. They are severely overworked and underpaid positions. The PA’s and MD’s are also overworked and stressed to the max, but at least they make the big bucks!

I know a few computer engineers that have worked for various companies. They are VERY happy with their jobs, have no stress, and make big money!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 1
MA Labs 14