DMAA question

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are there any reviews here at AM for MA's DMAA??

@WesleyInman

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never used his DMAA, but Mike is a great supplier.
For me it’s similar to ephedrine but a little more dirty and less euphoric. It’s great for energy and appetite.

Edit: just realized you said “his” DMAA. Thought you were saying You hadn’t used DMAA in general. My bad.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't seen him on the boards lately and he's no longer on that podcast. Has he released anything new lately?
I don't know.
I heard that he was planning to, but I haven't talked to him lately.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just pickin at you i can rarely find what im looking for with the search function either. tip: use google to search what you are looking for and add the words anabolic minds forum to the end of it. seems to work better...
Yep! ^^^

That's what I do, brother.

I'm not putting down this site at all ... After all, it's my favorite...

...But before the site upgrade a couple of years ago, I had much better success with the search function.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just pickin at you i can rarely find what im looking for with the search function either. tip: use google to search what you are looking for and add the words anabolic minds forum to the end of it. seems to work better...
I know your just messing with me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No one has tried MA Research DMAA?

I would love for him to offer DMHA. Amp citrate too if at all possible but that’s probably less likely.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't seen him on the boards lately and he's no longer on that podcast. Has he released anything new lately?
I am working on 4 products right now! One of them will be here in about a week. The other 3 are in the works.

I am working on opening a kratom company as well. I am going to have some bad-ass blended products too--multiple actives from differnet plant species.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the MA dmaa any chance you'd be able to offer it in a 60 or 90ml bottle?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the MA dmaa any chance you'd be able to offer it in a 60 or 90ml bottle?
Unfortunately, after we run out of our current batch, we have to discontinue it. Someone just died using DMAA (not our product, but generally), so we are taking preemptive measures to avoid any potential issues with the FDA. So, if you need any, get it now...because we're almost out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 1
Supplements 5