Dizzy on test E

traps

traps

Awards
Hey guys question so after being natural for many years I decided to run a light cycle of test e 200mg/eq 200, going to inject 2x weekly. On Tuesday night did my first shot worked out and felt fine and that night took novla 20mg since I'm gyno prone. The next day I workout again feel fine and suddenly after dinner got real dizzy and light headed, and still feel that way the next day. I eat plenty of food and drink water. Do you think it was the novla? Which looks generic brand or is it bad test, the test Is said to be very potent and maybe even underdosed?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How do you know you're gyno prone when you'venever cycled?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Why would you take Nolva anyway?
You don't need Nolva, you simply need an AI.

traps

traps

Awards
Sorry I forgot to put I have cycled about 8 years ago

traps

traps

Awards
And also back on track, three days later and a little dizzy still, u guys think it's the novla?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It's never happen to me.
You checked your vitals etc?
Taking your support supps etc?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check your BP when you're dizzy if possible

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
ai's contribute to the altered lipid panels that can happen from aas use. more so than serms. a lot of people prefer serms over ai's for e2 control. that's all anybody used to use, before the availability of ai's on the market. just sayin.
but I wouldn't take anything until estro sides show up. I doubt 200mg of test and bold will cause a problem.

traps

traps

Awards
I tried recently a half cc to make 100mg t and 100mg eq. So far pretty good for 2 days but felt a little dizzy this morning. Has anyone heard of genza pharm?

emantest

emantest

Awards
Bp was tested and ok
Does it happen when you get up quickly? I get orthostatic hypotension and become dizzy if I get up quickly. I do take b/p meds. Could take blood pressure sitting then standing and log the difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 31
TheSuppGuy Supplements 15
Anabolics 3
Supplements 13
IGF-1/GH 1