Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im rolling some caps of some of that good stuff :lol5:

yokedup

yokedup

Awards
It takes a fair amount of time , usually raw powders you can just throw into some water and chug down.

Easiest way would be to get a pill filler machine etc. Either than that you'll be measuring out with tiny little spoons lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do. It all depends on what you're capping, etc. As Yokedup said, if it doesn't taste bad, I often just mix it in something and wash it down. Some powders you can just put in a bowl or tupperware container and press the open half of the cap into the powder and it will pack in there and stay, and you can cap without a machine this way,....but it doesn't always work. A capsule machine makes things easier...get one with at least 100 pills, IMO because it isn't worth doing batches smaller than that in most cases.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I make my own caps. Message me if you have any questions. Will help you out but not gonna post too much about it on open forum.

Eight

Eight

Awards
If you're going to get a cheap machine, make sure you get one with a separate layer that helps you put the lids on.

Not all do. And you can get some pretty horrible hand cramps from having to fit each lid individually. :D

Cheap Chineses ones are fine IMHO. Probably worth getting a few different sizes - definitely recommend at least a 000 and 0 filler.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of my friends caps his homemade pre workout but i don't. I bet there's some youtube videos on how to do it though.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're going to get a cheap machine, make sure you get one with a separate layer that helps you put the lids on.

Not all do. And you can get some pretty horrible hand cramps from having to fit each lid individually. :D

Cheap Chineses ones are fine IMHO. Probably worth getting a few different sizes - definitely recommend at least a 000 and 0 filler.
I have a 00 machine...been thinking of getting 000...when you start learning you can only fit so much in a pill, you realize that some herbs and things that have 3-5 g doses means you have to swallow a lot of pills, and that means 100 caps won't last long, which means...more capping.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I started with a 000 because of the quantity I wanted to pack in each cap; was a bit worried about the size of them but if you buy decent quality capsules then they glide down just as easy as anything else.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have the 00 Cap-m-quick that I rarely use. Once this year for Alpha-GPC for convenience as it tastes good and I squeeze 300mg in each. I am capping agmatine this week due to its bitterness. I think I can fit about 2/3rds of a gram so that is spot on for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Peptide/Research 1
mTOR25 Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
Peptide/Research 4