Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts have been awesome. The pump is unreal and sometimes painful. Weight was down to 190 this morning (197ish Monday) and my metabolism is raging right now so I bumped carbs by 50grams today and pump/vascularity is pretty awesome. See what I weigh tomorrow and perhaps adjust a little more.

I basically looked the same as I was one week out this morning so I'm feeling good about the rebound stage. Cheat meal on Saturday (wedding) then smashing legs Sunday. (Hola 30" quads)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts are still solid and pump'd to the max. Failure is from maximum pump and not muscle fatigue lol. It's all good though, I'll get some update pics and a weigh in this Friday. It'll be two weeks post show. Still holding on to this wicked vascularity, which is awesome.

I'll be giving Prime/(new)Compound 20 a good 6 week run here coming up. Probably throw in X-gels too. If anyone has some for trade, let me know.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI breezy11 and myself will be starting a joint off season thread. I hate to brag but it'll will probably be the best off season thread in AM history. Yes, you can quote me on that
Nerds :).

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessss

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DD is about to start a separate off-season thread. Might have to get a threesome going lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI breezy11 and myself will be starting a joint off season thread. I hate to brag but it'll will probably be the best off season thread in AM history. Yes, you can quote me on that
Oh you bassturd! Me and Snagency might have something to say bout dat!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao. I was waiting for you to chime in. That's kind of where the idea came from. Hopefully help elevate some of the PM madness we both receive as well
Well me and Steve are jerks so our inboxs are always empty....no problems for us there :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huge quad day today. Bump'd carbs to 450 today and will the rest of the week to maximize this rebound. Total cals are under 3,000 and up about 700 from contest prep. I'll "recomp" starting next Monday. Carbs are still clean (jasmine rice, oats, cream of rice & sweet potatoes) and 1 cheat meal/ week (sushi tonight) woke up 192.2 this morning (+7lbs from stage weight) vascular as ever, still lean just not as hard/dry

Toes in leg ext
5sets x 20

Close stance leg press
315x50
405x40
495x30
585x25

Front squats (ATG 2sec pause in hole)
4sets x 12

1.5 Rep Hack squats
185x3x12

Occlusion Leg Ext
4 sets 20,15,12 drop failure

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grueling

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heavy chest/shoulder day. Quads are sore from yesterday, if the trend continues it may be time for a week off.

Flat DB bench
80x8
90x8
100x8
110x8

Incline BB Bench
5x225x6

Flat Machine press (isotention)
3x150x10

Cable flys w 2 sec squeeze & Stretch
4x15

DB side laterals
4x25x20

Over and Back
4x95x10

Heavy DB Swings
3x35x20
-super set
3x10xfailure FROM

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great workout! Were really close on weight on all exercises! I'm digging the 110's for the last set of DB presses! You'd be a great workout partner

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Looking badass man! What did you run on cycle?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test /Tren/ var?? Just a shot in the dark?? although I thought I remembered you saying something about EQ a long time ago
No EQ....that's off-season stuff ;-)

Now guess the doses? Two other things too

This is kind of fun to me to see what people think people run lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No EQ....that's off-season stuff ;-) Now guess the doses? Two other things too This is kind of fun to me to see what people think people run lol
Mast and win and you probably came off test the week of the show. :-D or mast and flouxy. Better hardner then win if you can find it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol....this guy ^^^^ like he knows what he's talking about or something ;-)
Isn't mast tren var and another super dry oral pretty common pre show protocol in enhanced competitors? I mean idk any other drugs one would take, eq+deca for a show just sounds sloppy.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't mast tren var and another super dry oral pretty common pre show protocol in enhanced competitors? I mean idk any other drugs one would take, eq+deca for a show just sounds sloppy.
Yep. A lot of guys will run EQ or NPP until about 6 weeks out just to keep full and feeling better but that's the closest I've heard people run it. Some guys use Dbol or Adrol close to shows too but they're usually the EctoMorph types

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yep. A lot of guys will run EQ or NPP until about 6 weeks out just to keep full and feeling better but that's the closest I've heard people run it. Some guys use Dbol or Adrol close to shows too but they're usually the EctoMorph types
That's pretty standard from everything I've seen. All of the crap that will hold water gets dropped 4 out at the latest. Dbol and adrol is just for strength because let's be honest when you start dieting and your weak as hell from lower cals/carbs it's a total mind f ck.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I will most likely run low dose test and mast year round. Love what it does for me.

Eq wasn't for me and I haven't ventured down the tren road.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I will most likely run low dose test and mast year round. Love what it does for me. Eq wasn't for me and I haven't ventured down the tren road.
Interesting.. What's your beef with eq just out of curiosity? We can discuss here or via pm if you don't wanna thread jack on DW. Most people love it eq.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halotestin is very common to run into show.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Discuss away gentleman
Thanks man. I'd like to hear his thoughts. I'm not a huge fan either. I did look fantastic on it but I did have sides but I've learned a lot since I used it and plan to try again.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. I'd like to hear his thoughts. I'm not a huge fan either. I did look fantastic on it but I did have sides but I've learned a lot since I used it and plan to try again.
For most guys that run eq I thinks it's two factors.

One it's a bit cleaner then deca so no as much bloat. Npp is similar to eq in this regard but more pins.

Also 19nor sides can be a factor. Between the gyno factor and limp noodle, even with the right support, it's a "risk reward" factor.

But then you have to their in the high rbc count and long ass cycle length eq needs. Meh

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Halotestin is very common to run into show.
yup beast called it last page (fluoxy)

lots of goodies to play with, I am looking forward to expanding my own horizons next time out :firedevil:
looking forward to eq myself, soon (per monte rec)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
For most guys that run eq I thinks it's two factors. One it's a bit cleaner then deca so no as much bloat. Npp is similar to eq in this regard but more pins. Also 19nor sides can be a factor. Between the gyno factor and limp noodle, even with the right support, it's a "risk reward" factor. But then you have to their in the high rbc count and long ass cycle length eq needs. Meh
It's an interesting compound. As I mentioned I LOVED how I looked. So freaking muscular. Lost a bit of definition but I had tons of trouble controlling e2 as I was using a large(ish) dose of test and eq. My complaints were serious anxiety-think I have that issue on lock now as I noticed it pops up early in every cycle, and high bp. Again I think it's on lock. My next blast will involve eq I think just to make sure I'm never using it again lmao.

Honestly I think 19nor sides are over blown. Idk your experience with deca or tren but I've put both together with very low test and issues were non existant. Idk everyone does react different though.

yup beast called it last page (fluoxy) lots of goodies to play with, I am looking forward to expanding my own horizons next time out :firedevil: looking forward to eq myself, soon (per monte rec)
Dude you'll look freaky on eq. You hold a very full look year round it'll be interesting for sure, and yes I call it by name because some people get confused as there's a lot of ph/ds use and some people can confuse it for halodrol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blame celtitren for my gyno flare up. Hence 19nor. That's my only complaint

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Dude you'll look freaky on eq. You hold a very full look year round it'll be interesting for sure
that's the plan...sounds sexy

I blame celtitren for my gyno flare up. Hence 19nor. That's my only complaint
trenavar I had zero issues with..
as you know, got a bit of flare-up on the tren/test gear combo, even using caber/exem...went away tho, only a blip

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

Sides were the issue for me. High rbc (which I already have with chrons) anxiety, and cycle length were my main issues.

I ran it awhile ago and maybe I need to try it again with the gainz I've made in knowledge lol.

I ran deca and loved it. Had very little sides personally. I may run NPP instead of deca but we will see. I may give EQ another shot as well.

Still putting together my next cycle but I'll run it with GH so I have lots of planning to do still. Mid-August beginning of sept I should be ready to roll.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone say it wasn't? We were just talking dosage. Not sure what you mean *not trying to sound like a dbag, jw!*
Oh they were talking about orals ran into a show and I didn't notice it mentioned. I wasn't paying attention.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh they were talking about orals ran into a show and I didn't notice it mentioned. I wasn't paying attention.
Lol you need to focus on kicking a$$ & taking names right now, bro - time to shine!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol you need to focus on kicking a$$ & taking names right now, bro - time to shine!!
Lol trying to relax some. Hyped up so much atm just trying to take my mind off the mass monsters I ran into at weigh ins lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They're not your class, so forget about them. They're not your competition right now.

Sorry DW!