Discussion topics for the 35 and older crowd.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys and Gals,

It has been a long time since I started this section (I'm thinking I was in my late 30's - can you believe I've been around here that long). I am a board Moderator but I am, and always will be, first and foremost, a member of this community.

It has been far too long that I have been able to engage in thread topics that are of any real substance and of interest to a mature person of my age. I am not suggesting that age is any reflection of maturity as I am very capable of being as immature as the next guy. What I am suggesting is that my life experiences, interests, ambitions, responsibilities and relationships are not in line with a 20 something crowd, which is the major demographic of this board.

With that in mind I would like to open this thread up to the well over 35 and older crowd to contribute ideas for topics and discussion that are in line with our lives and lifestyle.

Here is a list of suggested topics that I would like to see if there is any interest in:

Middle Aged Fitness - Longevity
Middle Aged Illness - Cancer, Heart Disease, Etc. (I Am A Fighter And This Thing Will Not Get The Best Of Me)
Middle Aged Marriage - Happily Ever After ('Til Death Do Us Part)
Parenting (Adult Children) - I Will Always Be An Influence And A Role Model
Career Change - Will I Be Stuck In This Job Forever (This All Just Kind Of Happened)
Middle Aged Regrets - If I Knew Then What I Know Now (How Do I Overcome The Guilt And Shame Of The Mistakes And Poor Choices Of My Youth)
Middle Aged Fruits - The Glory Of Old Men Are Their Children And Their Children's Children
I Don't Want To Die - ****! I've Just Now Got My **** Together And My Life May Be More Than Half Over
Single (Divorced) And Middle Aged - Who Has The Most Baggage

If someone would like to contribute a topic you can either add it to this list by posting in this thread (I can generate the thread) or generate a thread yourself. Feel free to take an ownership or leadership role in your thread to keep it positive, productive and on topic. I am counting on you guys to bring some life to this section and bring back some compatibility for me/us in this community .

Disclaimer: Although this is an open forum I would appreciate that if you are not in this age demographic that you would be respectful enough to stay out of these topics as there are many opportunities for you to share and contribute elsewhere within the forum.

faither

faither

Awards
Well I'm now 52 and I can tell you I still put in 100% when I train no let up in the effort .when I see some of the younger ones train and then kind of give up I don't no if its indicative of today's youth they all want results but they want them now!!!!! Not in two years now !!! And when it doesn't happen they disappear .maybe resurface three four months later to give it another bash makes me laugh they seam surprised when your still there grinding out the sets looking better and bigger you would think it would klick with them all you need is a goal and the balls to go and get it.

faither

faither

Awards
I'm not saying the kids are bad no no i like there music and there style I can just about remember I was like that once . It's there staying power granted there are some that do have the gumption to stick at it but most give up at the first hurdle that's what I'm on about I think things come to easy to them and if it doesn't happen for them they move on to something else . Sorry for going on it may be a bit off the subject but that's how I see it .

napalm

napalm

Awards
totally in, consider me an expert on middle age injury after 13 ortho surgeries.

if you have a question, i've prolly had the surgery

oh yeah, i'm also the parent of a 13 yr old, i'm always open for suggestions...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for "master" lifters issues. Lol

First one, what is recommended for tendon pain at the bottom of the bicep area top of elbow? This occurred from climbing a 30 ft rope using arms only (a dare from my 18 yr old nephews)? Using Joint Help makes it bearable, but want to know what to do to heal. Time off? Stretching? Voodoo floss?

faither

faither

Awards

First one, what is recommended for tendon pain at the bottom of the bicep area top of elbow? This occurred from climbing a 30 ft rope using arms only (a dare from my 18 yr old nephews)? Using Joint Help makes it bearable, but want to know what to do to heal. Time off? Stretching? Voodoo floss?
I would ice it to stop the swelling and take antiiflametory for at least two weeks try and avoid pulling exorcises such as bisect or back work which will aggravate it then reassess at end of two weeks hopefully it will have cammed Down by then.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't take teenagers up on dares anymore.
Lol. Can't let those young bucks have the upper hand now can I? Told my wife to smack me the next time I reach for a rope. Lmao.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Can't let those young bucks have the upper hand now can I? Told my wife to smack me the next time I reach for a rope. Lmao.
An old bull and a young bull stand on a hillside, overlooking a pasture. The young bull says to the old bull, “Hey, let’s run down and **** one of those heifers.” The old bull replies, “let’s walk down and **** ‘em all.”

Ain't none of them got an upper hand on this old man! :D

napalm

napalm

Awards
Old age and treachery always trumps youth and enthusiasm...

faither

faither

Awards
An old bull and a young bull stand on a hillside, overlooking a pasture. The young bull says to the old bull, "Hey, let's run down and **** one of those heifers." The old bull replies, "let's walk down and **** 'em all."

Ain't none of them got an upper hand on this old man! :D
Good one lol

faither

faither

Awards
totally in, consider me an expert on middle age injury after 13 ortho surgeries.

if you have a question, i've prolly had the surgery

oh yeah, i'm also the parent of a 13 yr old, i'm always open for suggestions...
My god man your problems are only starting my boys are twenty two and twenty one I worry more now about them than when they were younger . Got them both training with me in my gym keeps them out of bother and I can educate them on the good and the bad I can only hope they listen to me that's all you can do guide them and hope they make informed choices. By the way I can still out lift them but they are catching up fast we have a good laugh I try and syc them and play mind games with them they bite every time . Think it's been good lets them see another side of their old man and feel a lot closer to them .

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a heartbeat!

This is my oldest girl (25yo)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/233432-dunns-daughter-wins.html

In recent months I am torn between these two topics as stated in the OP

Middle Aged Regrets - If I Knew Then What I Know Now (How Do I Overcome The Guilt And Shame Of The Mistakes And Poor Choices Of My Youth)

Many young adult mistakes. My kids are very loyal and resilient. I just hate the visitation that they had to grow up with, the years I was not able to be physically present and the distance in miles they (her and my 23yo son) are away from me today.

Middle Aged Fruits - The Glory Of Old Men Are Their Children And Their Children's Children

My daughter (above) has the lifting bug and wants her Dad around because she is old enough to see how similar we are. She is the mother of my 3yo grandson. She has a great husband who is a Special Ops Army Ranger. They are my pride and joy and I am blessed to have this good a relationship on the other side of her childhood.

These things hang heavy on my heart - a lot - lately.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunn, and others: not to intrude, but because I saw a general question that hasn't been answered I felt like I should go ahead and answer it despite my age

Check out the theraband flexbar. I've used it before and it works well. It's also the only scientifically viable method of improving this condition, even more effective than rest, antiinflammatories, or surgery: http://www.amazon.com/TheraBand-Y0A2THBFLXRL-Thera-band®-FlexBar®-Red/dp/B00067E4YU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376853168&sr=8-1&keywords=flexbar

The red one provides just the right amount of resistance for the exercise you want to do, shown below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYMu3d7QNyg

faither

faither

Awards
In a heartbeat!

This is my oldest girl (25yo)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/233432-dunns-daughter-wins.html

In recent months I am torn between these two topics as stated in the OP

Many young adult mistakes. My kids are very loyal and resilient. I just hate the visitation that they had to grow up with, the years I was not able to be physically present and the distance in miles they (her and my 23yo son) are away from me today.

My daughter (above) has the lifting bug and wants her Dad around because she is old enough to see how similar we are. She is the mother of my 3yo grandson. She has a great husband who is a Special Ops Army Ranger. They are my pride and joy and I am blessed to have this good a relationship on the other side of her childhood.

These things hang heavy on my heart - a lot - lately.
Well done mate like they say the fruit never falls far from the tree . You must be one proud father .

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it doesn't does it? Yes sir, I am very proud. Thank you!

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
I will admit I turn the big 59 this November. I found it is a time to reflect on who you are ! No longer do I wish to act like a beast in the gym but more about living a healthy very active life style. Old injurys now remind me of being stupid and things that didn't go the way I expected the out come to be. Live and learn, I am wondering when one of these supplement companys come up with a line of products for us old warriors.? I guess TRT is a right of passage...beats the hell out of ben gay and a rocking chair doesn't it. When your wife of 38 years can slip into her wedding dress and still zip it up...she eats, workouts and lives a healthy lifestyle, it has a way of driving you. She told me soon, when I get some downtime from taking care of dad that she wants me back in the gym, and back on my diet. " In every life a little rain must fall ", right now I'm just finding a way to out last the storm.

Older and Wiser, we just look at things different. Goals still need to be set and broken as we move forward. I'm just trying to figure out what is next...

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
David Dunn, have you ever thought about a career change. I am going thru that thought process right now. My wife and son with a group of his friends in LE wants me to try for an up coming position. Lets see...first there is a 4 part test and I haven't sat for a test for 35 years or so. Then if I pass...I get to strap on a 45 lb fireman air tank....run down a hallway, up two flights of stairs...take the tank off....run down the stairs and thru a set of cones and drag a 150 lb dummy 15 feet. The test will be the hard part...there is no way to study or prepair just sit down and go for it. I agreed to take it...what the hell why not. Infact my son texted me and said most of the guys on his department failed the old test, this new one and the physical standards are much harder. So if I get to the second step...their going to take up a pool on how long I take to run the course...and if I drag, carry or get pissed off and put the dummy over my shoulder and walk to the finish line. Oh yea, we forgot to tell you about the 6 week boot camp style training. I wonder what else they have left out....kids. It's time to get my head in the game...! It's the hardest dept in this area to get on with these new standards....infact...If I pass the test, I will be the oldest man to begin the process at 58. And that is a big if.! Maybe I am just looking for a new challenge...! I wonder how many of us are bored and just want to walk on the wild side and simply try something new.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. I have thought of a career change. Thing is, in the right environment where opportunity for success is there, I enjoy what I do. My present employer is systemically and culturally dysfunctional and its "manage the chaos" rather than achieve excellence. But, yes, I have pondered it often.

Employment IMHO is simply a vehicle. I am not one of those ambitious performance and achievement driven guys. I am pretty simple, probably simple minded too, to some degree. As my late 40's are progressing and my out of state adult children age and my grandson is already 3, I am reconsidering where this vehicle is headed and re-evaluating my priorities in general and as a whole.

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.

vassille

Awards
Yep, true. I'd kill to have the testosterone levels I had when I was 18 or even in my 20's!. I see these kids posting that they want or need a testosterone booster at such a young age. I just don't get that. I mean when I was in that age range libido was almost out of control!!!.
I think is mostly lack of knowledge coupled with ads that show guys juiced to the gilts pushing some supplement which of course they have used to get in that shape.
Nobody would make any money if they tell a lost soul in the gym to hit the supermarket and eat big to get big and lift within reason to make solid gains!
That would be too easy and boring:)
Life after 40 gives me a different perspective in life and one thing I wish I had is a person to guide me in the right direction back in my 20s so I didnt waste all those years doing so many things wrong. I guess we all live and learn.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I have thought of a career change. Thing is, in the right environment where opportunity for success is there, I enjoy what I do. My present employer is systemically and culturally dysfunctional and its "manage the chaos" rather than achieve excellence. But, yes, I have pondered it often.

Employment IMHO is simply a vehicle. I am not one of those ambitious performance and achievement driven guys. I am pretty simple, probably simple minded too, to some degree. As my late 40's are progressing and my out of state adult children age and my grandson is already 3, I am reconsidering where this vehicle is headed and re-evaluating my priorities in general and as a whole.

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.
There is a time in a mans life where you look back and wonder how did I get to this point. I could retire in 6 years and just ride it out. I changed my priorites, and why not, it's something I always wanted to do, but I was to busy taking care of my family. I stressed to my son, do what you want to do and do it well. At least he paid attention and is doing very well and enjoys his work. My newest grandbaby is 7 months, now once again Christmas will that special time, my other two grand children are both teenagers, give them a computer etc and they will be busy for hours...just give them gift cards and their good. Aw yes, babys get toys....can't wait for this ! 1st Christmas.

Win, lose or draw, I have decided to just go for it.! Hell, I may not make it past the first phase in the process, but I will totally enjoy the effort. The first step is set up to basically take out the older men and go for the younger set. If they don't screw me on the first test as they did 3 years ago...they now have an outside " agency " giving the test. Then they added the test in my other post to toss in a road block. I guess I'm just in right now just to do it in spite of all the hidden BS. Round one starts next week, I am actually looking forward to trying...last time, you had to pass all 4 parts of the test. On the written section, they said I passed the first three, on the 4 question part, got two right and one wrong and on the last question I had 10 pts deducted. At 25 pts per question...funny how I ended up with a 65 pts just 5 pts short. If it is right or wrong, must have been the over 50 deduction that failed me. !

ronsunny

Awards
mistakes i made in my youth

remember when your parents told you to study and become a doctor or lawyer, well turns out they knew what they where talking about
now at almost 49 i regret a lot of choices i have made, for example that first line of coke,
i grew up with money so i had it all until my dad made some mistakes and gradually lost it all and went bunkrupt, may he rest in peace,
now i understand everything they were talking about, experience had teach them, just like me.
at 35 at graduated from culinary school, as you know chefs love to drink and to do drugs, hahaha, so for me they never really went away
i am ashamed for taking money from my sisters and my parents, i have already had a talk with all of them and came clean years ago, but the coke never left
that bitch is always following me
i manage to stay clean for long periods here and there but that ****ing bitch cocaine seems to find me all the time
i cannot take it anymore, i never became who i wanted to become as a man, i know i have time butttttttttttttttttt
as long as cocaine is around i need help to stop.
i am a grown man crying out for help. i have a hole inside my nose, thank god i am still healthy acording to my dr, but he does not know the truth
i smoke pot every night for years
what the **** am i doing to myself, i wonder if i would ever stop, and live for a change

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Ronsunny, to put it short and sweet. We are ALL like the people we associate with !!! Change the type of places and people U hang out with, get rid of the Hookup phone numbers so when have a few drinks U cant call them. Wake up everyday and say out loud NOT TODAY, and only worry about today. I would also b honest with your DR., if U have a good relationship with them maybe they can help also. Good Luck !!!!

remember when your parents told you to study and become a doctor or lawyer, well turns o
they knew what they where talking about
now at almost 49 i regret a lot of choices i have made, for example that first line of coke,
i grew up with money so i had it all until my dad made some mistakes and gradually lost it all and went bunkrupt, may he rest in peace,
now i understand everything they were talking about, experience had teach them, just like me.
at 35 at graduated from culinary school, as you know chefs love to drink and to do drugs, hahaha, so for me they never really went away
i am ashamed for taking money from my sisters and my parents, i have already had a talk with all of them and came clean years ago, but the coke never left
that bitch is always following me
i manage to stay clean for long periods here and there but that ****ing bitch cocaine seems to find me all the time
i cannot take it anymore, i never became who i wanted to become as a man, i know i have time butttttttttttttttttt
as long as cocaine is around i need help to stop.
i am a grown man crying out for help. i have a hole inside my nose, thank god i am still healthy acording to my dr, but he does not know the truth
i smoke pot every night for years
what the **** am i doing to myself, i wonder if i would ever stop, and live for a change

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hello David Dunn! The greatest thing I'm noticing since joining this club is my effort gets spent in so many more ways than it did when I was younger. I am doing more than I've ever accomplished in my life, just feel short of juice when it comes to finding the energy. I never struggled with getting to the gym...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I may have still been in my 30's when we started this section. 30's are long gone and 40's are almost extinct. :D

The gym keeps me young!

angelfronton

Awards
Good nights from Spain.
This is a bit difficult for my,
Only I can write in Spanish with
Translator smartphone...

I see the nice histories of the people, to it to my me happens seemed to many(many people)
Of you, I am 47 years old ... and I practise
Gym for a few years, left and turned
To practising ever, approximately(at some time, approximately) 5 years whole of gymnasio.
Besides I practise frontennis, in his(her,your)
Countries seemed to racquetball.
Approximately 31 years.
I have formulated a question in one
Your thread on the topic ostarine and
Dermacrine, I am very interested..
The dermacrine just now this one
Requested to buy and lacking me one
Push with osta...
I see very expert people speaking of
Topic and it(he,she) wanted to be able to learn mas things.
It is an emotion oiros to listen to yourselves to speak
Your experiences, I like much
This forum ... always

faither

faither

Awards
One year down the line and it's amazing how your attitude towards work can change I've become so disgruntled with my line manager I can barely speak too him . Still love my job and I think I'm good at it but it never seems to be enough for them to the point I'm having a confrontation with him all the time i think I'm to old for this **** . No one seems to see what is happening but it will end up bad for one of us if they keep up driving pie charts and production graphs down my throat. There come a point when enough is enough . No more drive left in this old dog no young Turk to pick up the baton what they going to do ? I've been with my company twenty eight years you no what they wanted to give me for my long service? A lapel pin . Did I go and collect it did I hell an opportunity for management to masterbate there ego in public what a photo opportunity with the longest serving member of staff lol.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello from Puerto Rico and my name David Rios I'm 35 years old and I'm about to be 36 in June .been working out for a couple years it helps me keep younger jeje

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread. Fellow middle ager here...IN!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunn, and others: not to intrude, but because I saw a general question that hasn't been answered I felt like I should go ahead and answer it despite my age

Check out the theraband flexbar. I've used it before and it works well. It's also the only scientifically viable method of improving this condition, even more effective than rest, antiinflammatories, or surgery: http://www.amazon.com/TheraBand-Y0A2THBFLXRL-Thera-band®-FlexBar®-Red/dp/B00067E4YU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376853168&sr=8-1&keywords=flexbar

The red one provides just the right amount of resistance for the exercise you want to do, shown below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYMu3d7QNyg

Can anyone vouch? I have golfers elbow (medial epicondylitis)

made2last

Awards
I can't vouch for it, but there is a a brace they have for this, it just wraps around the upper part of your forearm, making your body think the tendon is shortened and it relieves pain, doctors also like to do an anti inflammatory like aleve in addition to the brace.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone vouch? I have golfers elbow (medial epicondylitis)
Look up: "Armaid" . Looks like an medieval torture device and it's overpriced too.
I had golfers in one arm- and tennis in the other arm. Both problems gone, and did not stop training.
If you really buy it, check the videos how to use it first. It is, hands down, the best remedy for forearm tendonitis.
Used it an hour before gym and right after gym, works immediately after first use and arms get better every day.
Avoided at first exercises who caused most pain (pull ups, hammer curls) , now doing all again, after 3 month of use.

non-effective methods tried before:
-icing (little help)
-straps (somewhat help)
-Flexbars -all colors (not really)
-squeeze balls ( waste)
-infrared heat lamp (nothing)
-Cissus,MSM,DMSO,Chondriotine,Glucosamine NSAIDs (not really)
-forearm exercises (not really)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I forgot, it hurts using the "Armaid", because you are virtually squeezing your muscles and tendons above comfort level. Get used to it and you will heal, guaranteed.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I forgot, it hurts using the "Armaid", because you are virtually squeezing your muscles and tendons above comfort level. Get used to it and you will heal, guaranteed.
Looking into Armaid myself. I was researching the Graston Technique and this kept being shown in search. It is overpriced for plastic.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking into Armaid myself. I was researching the Graston Technique and this kept being shown in search. It is overpriced for plastic.
Way overpriced, but I would have paid much more, knowing it works as it does.
Personally , I don't need the leg strap, nor the different plastic balls. If you are handy, you could easily build your own from wood, it really is nothing more then a big plier . Remembering your back problems, if its muscle or tendons related, a flat board on the floor with a wooden ball attached could be the solution, using your body weight to apply pressure.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check this out, far cheaper than Graston tools. but does the same thing. It's still an over-priced piece of metal, but definitely worthwhile:

http://www.roguefitness.com/mobility-star
I would prefer the Armaid, as it has the "squeeze mechanism". This all looks like "bogus" , but who never tried it will miss out on something extraordinary.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks interesting. My tennis elbow flares up from now and then. just work through it. started laying off the lateral raises for a while and usually good. Mine gets so bad sometimes that I cant even hold a coffee cup.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. My tennis elbow flares up from now and then. just work through it. started laying off the lateral raises for a while and usually good. Mine gets so bad sometimes that I cant even hold a coffee cup.
One word:
Armaid
period.

savvy01

Awards
Hey- I'm 44 and in solid shape at 218 lbs., train 5 days a week, looking to get rid of the stomach and love handle area. Not huge by any means, but just there. 2 weeks into diet of about 5-700 cals/meal, 3-4 meals a day, depending on hunger level. Any tips? Advice? I'm all ears :)
Thanks

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey- I'm 44 and in solid shape at 218 lbs., train 5 days a week, looking to get rid of the stomach and love handle area. Not huge by any means, but just there. 2 weeks into diet of about 5-700 cals/meal, 3-4 meals a day, depending on hunger level. Any tips? Advice? I'm all ears :)
Thanks
I never had any luck with spot reduction. Just keep up your diet. I had great results with BLR Follidrone 2.0. still on it, 5 weeks in and the abs are looking pretty good. it helped me lose some extra fat and still add muscle. Suggest 2 bottles if you can afford it, this will get you 8 weeks. I think this can be taken year round. Should be some good sales coming up for labor day.

savvy01

Awards
Thanks man- I'll give it a shot- did you stack with anything?

edarrin

Awards
comment on Longevity

At 59 been paying a lot of attention to this. Retired now and have time to research and practice what I learn. The main thing I have learned is that step 1 is proper exercise, sleep and nutrition. Without that all the stuff they are raging about in longevity circles is irrelevent.

Good to see a lot of 'over 35's' here

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
comment on Longevity

At 59 been paying a lot of attention to this. Retired now and have time to research and practice what I learn. The main thing I have learned is that step 1 is proper exercise, sleep and nutrition. Without that all the stuff they are raging about in longevity circles is irrelevent.

Good to see a lot of 'over 35's' here
Well... I may not live long -but my cadaver will look muscular.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a compression sleeve. I use it on whatever elbow is hurting worse. I use to have 2 but ended up loaning one to a buddy and never got it back. Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a compression sleeve. I use it on whatever elbow is hurting worse. I use to have 2 but ended up loaning one to a buddy and never got it back. Lol
That's called giving it away, or on permanent loan. lol
luckily the elbow has been good. its weird. It will bother me for a year and then go away for about a year.