Discount Code for Alpha Lion

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone have a discount code for alpha lion products? I searched for one using the app but couldn’t find a recent one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are not sponser here .. best to reach out to them yourself

ReformedNerd

Awards
Additionally I highly recommend not buying from them. I bought an item and met the threshold for a promotion. Item was in my cart until checkout was completed. The email confirmation the item was not included.

I emailed confirming the item wasn't included and was told it wasn't (I wanted to make sure it wasn't being thrown in and just not showing up). They told me it wasn't. I emailed twice asking for the order to be canceled or them to include the item. They emailed me saying it was never intended to be offered for buying 1 item despite me meeting the threshold. They refused to do anything until I said I was going to file for fraud with the CC and then they decided to do something.

TLDR don't buy from them

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check them out at DPS before buying direct, 25% off currently there

kid amnesiac

Awards
i bet there are better options available for all of their products. which ones are you thinking about buying?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No means no, but it means yes if your safe word is yes... Or something like that

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just don't ride side by side with the trannyasaurus or you'll turn into a megasaur-ass rex. You know, from all the butt stuff
No stick shift tranny in my side by side

Last edited: