Diminishing Returns for High Dose LGD

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m still a couple weeks out from my cycle and I’m trying to get everything settled. My lgd comes in 11mg pills. I’m curious as to whether increasing the dosage to 22mg at some point during the cycle would be worth it. Maybe even go to 33mg?

Some say there’s a law of diminishing returns for lgd while others think most people run it way to low and don’t experience the full benifit of this compound. What do you think?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’m still a couple weeks out from my cycle and I’m trying to get everything settled. My lgd comes in 11mg pills. I’m curious as to whether increasing the dosage to 22mg at some point during the cycle would be worth it. Maybe even go to 33mg?

Some say there’s a law of diminishing returns for lgd while others think most people run it way to low and don’t experience the full benifit of this compound. What do you think?
I know for sure ive seen someone run it at 20 and said the gains were way better and no change in sides. Ive seen people claim that it should be ran at 30-40 but i dont personally know anyone who has. I would guinea pig it if had enough of it lol. Next time i run it i think im gonna go with MA research and up the dose to 30-40. I ran it at 10 and had great gains but i was also running dmz, msten, and m1a so i dont know how helpful that is lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know for sure ive seen someone run it at 20 and said the gains were way better and no change in sides. Ive seen people claim that it should be ran at 30-40 but i dont personally know anyone who has. I would guinea pig it if had enough of it lol. Next time i run it i think im gonna go with MA research and up the dose to 30-40. I ran it at 10 and had great gains but i was also running dmz, msten, and m1a so i dont know how helpful that is lol
Haha, how could you tell if the lgd did anything for you in that stack?

I might just guinea pig it myself.

Week 1-2: 11mg
Week 3-6: 22mg
Week 7-8: 33mg

I have enough to do something like that. I’m looking forward to seeing what more people have to say first.

Brenwad

Awards
Dick heads running twenty different steroids shouldn't give advice about dosing one as a stand alone..

I've run lgd at 20 with decent results. Ten is too low unless you are under 180,or female. 30plus would be a real stretch in terms if sides, especially lethargy.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dick heads running twenty different steroids shouldn't give advice about dosing one as a stand alone..

I've run lgd at 20 with decent results. Ten is too low unless you are under 180,or female. 30plus would be a real stretch in terms if sides, especially lethargy.
I dont see why you would feel the need to call me a dickhead. I was telling him about the person who ran it at 20 and then shared my experience and also shared that my experience wouldnt be very helpful. Thats just not cool. I never come on here and disrespect other people like that so i dont see why you would come at me like that

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, let’s stay civil.

I’m not too worried about lethargy because I have a test base which should reduce that. Unless the lethargy stems from some other reason beside low test. And I’m only using dermacrine which might not be strong enough for 33mg lgd.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
40mg of LGD?

I "cruised" on 4mg of OLUK LGD for 2.5 months and the results were nice and quite noticeable. In the past I ran it at 8-12mg and 12 is where it's at for me, and 8 was really nice too. I did plan on getting up to 16mg on future cycles but plans changed.

From talking to and watching some other users, 20mg is pushing the limits of where gains begin to get outweighted by side-effects. At that point in time you should be stacking with something else that compliments the SARM.

I seriously question whether a lot of those supplement companies actually meet their label claims... I remember seeing a supp. company in the past that had 25mg capsules of Ostarine and suggested dosing 2-3 caps per day. Seem real? Nah.

If people are dosing 20+ mg of LGD and getting no results, there's an issues with the legitimacy of what they're taking, they don't respond well to that compound, or they need to take a few months off to re-set their on-cycle expectations. After 4-5 months off, 4mg of LGD was a nice light dose that gave me noticeable increases in fullness and vascularity.

It's all perspective, I guess. If you're trying to get "jacked", I can see 22mg being worthwhile. If the pills are legit, I can't see a need to go higher than that. Nor would I recommend taking that much (30-40mg) of a drug that has not been extensively studied in humans.

Lastly, I responded really well to the OLUK LGD and I would equate 8-12mg of that to ~ 50-65mg of Halo. That's my personal experience, anyway.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
And jumping the dose after 2 weeks is not ideal. Expect 2-3 weeks for effects to start being noticeable. I did see increases in vascularity in the 2nd week but by the end of week 3 is where things begin to take off. Weeks 4-6 you should be in full swing and seeing really nice gains.

I'd let the 11mg start to work before uping the dose. That's just me though, always trying to get more from less.

Reactions: Nac
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And jumping the dose after 2 weeks is not ideal. Expect 2-3 weeks for effects to start being noticeable. I did see increases in vascularity in the 2nd week but by the end of week 3 is where things begin to take off. Weeks 4-6 you should be in full swing and seeing really nice gains.

I'd let the 11mg start to work before uping the dose. That's just me though, always trying to get more from less.
Good point. There’s a chance I’ll just stay at 11mg if the gains are nice. I suspect they will be. Most say lgd is the best sarm for mass gains.

And yeah I could always stack it with something else midway through the cycle to give it a little boost. I’ll already be doing 20mg mk677 EOD but maybe I’ll throw in some yk11 or something. I hear yk is a very dry compound and some say lgd is a little wet so they could balance nicely.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if I had to choose between running it at a high dose for a shorter period of time or running it at a normal dose for a long time then I’m going with the normal dose. I’m coming off an injury and would like to be enhanced for as long as possible to make up for what I’ve lost and then go beyond that.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point. There’s a chance I’ll just stay at 11mg if the gains are nice. I suspect they will be. Most say lgd is the best sarm for mass gains.

And yeah I could always stack it with something else midway through the cycle to give it a little boost. I’ll already be doing 20mg mk677 EOD but maybe I’ll throw in some yk11 or something. I hear yk is a very dry compound and some say lgd is a little wet so they could balance nicely.
I'll be running LGD and YK11 together in a couple months. I'd love to see a log of whatever it is you do run with it so I have some better expectations.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running LGD and YK11 together in a couple months. I'd love to see a log of whatever it is you do run with it so I have some better expectations.
Okay. I think I will log it. Have you heard yk11 somehow lowers estrogen? I’ve heard that it kinda works as a mild AI but I don’t know how true that is. I know some people experience estrogen sides with lgd but it’s not super common. I’ll have an AI on hand either way.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay. I think I will log it. Have you heard yk11 somehow lowers estrogen? I’ve heard that it kinda works as a mild AI but I don’t know how true that is. I know some people experience estrogen sides with lgd but it’s not super common. I’ll have an AI on hand either way.
I have not heard that about yk11. Those will probably not be the only thing I run for this cycle but its what I have on hand right now as well as a couple AIs. I haven't used them before and just wanted to pick them up now in case the ban goes through anytime soon.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mike Arnold says the results from 20mg of LGD will be much greater than 10mg. He has proven to be a very trustworthy source of information, but he does sell SARMs so take it how you will

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold says the results from 20mg of LGD will be much greater than 10mg. He has proven to be a very trustworthy source of information, but he does sell SARMs so take it how you will
He seems like a very valuable source. But at the same time you always have to be weary of advice when there’s a profit motive involved.

I remember reading Cgkone say that Mike Arnold told him to run lgd at 30mg.

I’m also following your log for S23 and I know you kickstarted the cycle with 20mg lgd and gained 8 lbs quick. So maybe 20mg is a good number. I wish you would’ve ran it longer so you’d be the guinea pig haha. The results would’ve been a little skewed anyway since your running S23 with it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My honest opinion is that 20mg of LDG stacked with 20mg of something else is nearing the sweet spot for SARMS. I am taking 20mg of S23 right now, and its supposed to be up there with LGD, and the results are good but not mind blowing. No side effects to speak of. I'll assess everything after 12 weeks. BTW Next its a lil break followed by anavar 50mg with creatine and a little test. Gonna be a fun summer.