Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Brought to the market as Mithras.
Supposedly a bastardized DS in the vein of SD and Phera.
Treats most like Msten with almost less side effects.

I believe it is not banned, or a chemically somewhat similar structure is not. I’m not a chemist.

Anyways, I’ve been talking to the owner over at Pure R.O. and trying to convey to him that this would be a big seller suspended in liquid, or even an injectable version.

Anyone ran Mithras? Would anyone be interested in using this for upcoming research? I brought up sponsored logs with him also so I’d like to get him some feedback on the matter....

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Haven't ran it but heard the "Nano" version.... Nano Mithras was awesome for strength gains.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, wonder why it disappeared? Maybe it wasn't a good seller because it was competing with prohormones before they were banned. While you're resurrecting oldies can you make it so Dianadrol comes back. I think Celtic Labs made it, never got to try it but based on what I heard I'm not sure why it's not around anymore.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, wonder why it disappeared? Maybe it wasn't a good seller because it was competing with prohormones before they were banned. While you're resurrecting oldies can you make it so Dianadrol comes back. I think Celtic Labs made it, never got to try it but based on what I heard I'm not sure why it's not around anymore.
Hmmmmm. That’s a different one. Named after Dbol but it’s supposed to be like a more joint friendly, bulking Epi.
I know nothing about that one...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was a custom synth product for Celtic at the time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never used it, but I like msten so I would probably pick some up. I missed out on so many things back in the day that now any time something pops back up I missed, i feel the need to buy it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never used it, but I like msten so I would probably pick some up. I missed out on so many things back in the day that now any time something pops back up I missed, i feel the need to buy it.
Along with Phera, it’s I missed both and would love to pick either up if I could find a reliable source. Sounds like it’s out there.

Kinda like skipping that Alice In Chains show, thinking you’ll catch em next time they come, and the lead singer OD’s...
That’s what missing Phera and Mithras feels like to me...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Phera was awesome. Id run it again too. Though i have seen it out there.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This os an old question, but what would you compare it to?
Hmm havent run that much stuff so i dont really have a comparison. I think many would maybe say its almost like dbol to an extent. Gains can be a bit wet, joints feel good and it puts you in a really good relaxed sorta mood. I ran it 10 years ago and wrecked my ankle about 10 days in. It was already in effect so i just finished the cycle even though my training was very restricted- missed two weeks of work and couldnt do any lifts that required me to plant my feet. Still put on 13lbs in 4 weeks. Itll cause some of the back pumps bit that was it.

That said, i loved epistane and dmz 10 years ago but both made me feel like garbage when i ran them recently. Who knows how id feel on phera now.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t quote me bc I haven’t ran it but it’s supposedly a drier Phera. Or like an Msten in terms of strength and possible size

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t quote me bc I haven’t ran it but it’s supposedly a drier Phera. Or like an Msten in terms of strength and possible size
I was actually asking about Phera. I never ran it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Man i really wish i was into this stuff 5-10 years ago with all that was available. If i could go back in time i would get that injectable OTC 1-Test that was out, forgot the brand. That and slew of orals that were around.

Then again my feeble mind can hardly handle the heavy hitter orals out today, oh well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive used phera.. I would say it produced strength like methyl tren and a little bit of water like deca. so... a lot like trest if we are talking about todays equivelent

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Along with Phera, it’s I missed both and would love to pick either up if I could find a reliable source. Sounds like it’s out there.

Kinda like skipping that Alice In Chains show, thinking you’ll catch em next time they come, and the lead singer OD’s...
That’s what missing Phera and Mithras feels like to me...
I got to try it. Loved it! If that poped up tomorrow and was legit I'd drop a couple hundred real quick

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Phera or the original topic?
The original topic, I just checked because I was curious as well. I thought the carried a mtren nasal spray at one point but didn't see it listed...ha!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brought to the market as Mithras.
Supposedly a bastardized DS in the vein of SD and Phera.
Treats most like Msten with almost less side effects.

I believe it is not banned, or a chemically somewhat similar structure is not. I’m not a chemist.

Anyways, I’ve been talking to the owner over at Pure R.O. and trying to convey to him that this would be a big seller suspended in liquid, or even an injectable version.

Anyone ran Mithras? Would anyone be interested in using this for upcoming research? I brought up sponsored logs with him also so I’d like to get him some feedback on the matter....

I think I did run this before and I wasn't blown away by it. Decent but not as strong as the stronger ones

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
D nol or D Drol as it’s called, is good but every product is underdosed. It doesn’t get real good til you hit the 45+ range.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interestingly enough Mithras, triumphalis, and pheraplex were all pretty much feel good compounds, but stacking them together in any combo made them feel bad compounds for sure.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys remember Boladrol?
Gawwwddd that was so overhyped and quite lame.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was great when dosed properly. You needed a bottle per week. Which made it too expensive
Ya I bought from the original producers that produced everything in pouches. PHF! Just remembered. It was ridiculous like 4mg pills. Later we found at the beta testers were taking more like 20-30/day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ddrol is love it or hate it for a lot of people. Personally I think for those who didnt see much they prob didnt run it high enough.

I personally loved it. One of my favorite orals ever. Its an excellent mid range bulking drug and dry lean gains. Probably a step up from something like tbol in terms of gains. The thing is on paper a working dose is something like 15 mg. This doesnt translate in the real world. I think 32 mg was the minimal working dose (I had 16mg/ml liquid) and for me 48mg was the sweetness....
The only real side I had was high blood pressure which eventually caused me to throw in the towel at week 5. About the beginning-mid of week 3 I just woke up with those round fat shoulders that only a good androgen can blow up.

Personally if you can find it it's worth it if the price is good. A prob better option is pheraplex which is around now too.
Dude, I literally had it typed up in my email with my last big order, but decided since I was running a nandrolone to go with Msten instead. It’s showing up on some of the better vendors. I’m picking some up by end of summer bc I’ve actually never ran it. Was too hooked on 1-AD and SD back then. Probably had what would be worth $2000 of original Ergopharm 1-AD and 6-oxo and methyl masterdrol(early clone) in today’s
market for the OG PH/DS

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I completely missed the PH era, and I'm a super curious fella, so hearing about these strange new (to me) compounds gets me all excited with the possibilities....

Then my liver jumps out of my mouth and b*tch slaps me 🤣

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took phera back in the day, and mithras. Both were awesome. Energy, agression, anti anxiety. Both great, grab both if you can.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I completely missed the PH era, and I'm a super curious fella, so hearing about these strange new (to me) compounds gets me all excited with the possibilities....

Then my liver jumps out of my mouth and b*tch slaps me 🤣
It’s weird. I have never had bad labs, liver enzymes barely go outta range, but I’ve been using orals for 17 years, and I physically just can’t take most anymore. Even 2016-18 I could run most, but then this year; I’m a miserable mess by week 2. I may have to abandon most orals and just run injectables in my 40s.
There’s so many good orals though.
Now that UGLs are getting their hands on raws for all sorts of 2002-2010 era orals, plus all the traditional ones, we have a lot to choose from.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s weird. I have never had bad labs, liver enzymes barely go outta range, but I’ve been using orals for 17 years, and I physically just can’t take most anymore. Even 2016-18 I could run most, but then this year; I’m a miserable mess by week 2. I may have to abandon most orals and just run injectables in my 40s.
Now that UGLs are getting their hands on raws for all sorts of 2002-2010 era orals, plus all the traditional ones, we have a lot to choose from.
I'm noticing theres a lot more of what I consider obscure raws floating around now. I thought I was fairly knowledgeable but I've been doing a lot of homework preparing for my next order of raws. And honeatly, you guys on this forum talk about some sh*t that I have zero experience with, and I'll take anecdotal evidence over some anabolic/androgenic ratio any day. Getting some labs next week cuz they doubled my psych meds so I guess I'll find out where my liver stands when I get the results. After my last chemical hurrah a few months ago and all the liquor that went with it my ALT and AST were at 46 and 40. If I'm halfway resilient I may try a few more orals during cycle.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish more of these orals were available as injectable.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve got a source with injectable Msten and 2 sources with injectable Superdrol.
Welll.... too bad I’m broke. Someone other than PRO has MSten eh?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve got a source with injectable Msten and 2 sources with injectable Superdrol.
One of the guys I use has injectable Sdrol and it's like his slowest moving product. The concentration didn't seem that low or the price that bad. I need to email him and ask him what's really wrong with it lol