Dimethandrostenol/Mithras

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious as to who’s ran it and at what dosages. How were the effects of it? Strength, size, dryness, pros, cons, etc. I’m currently thinking of trying it soon in combination with methylstenbolone due to it being released to the market in Olympus Labs Stenadrol. I’ll run a cycle log on it for those interested if I do purchase it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pros: get swole.

Cons: it’s a steroid.

Sorry hah, it’s like a dry and feel-gooder DBol. Gain weight fast, mostly muscle glycogen. Most products are underdosed by about 50%. Need DBol doses. 50-60mg a day split would be good.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pros: get swole.

Cons: it’s a steroid.

Sorry hah, it’s like a dry and feel-gooder DBol. Gain weight fast, mostly muscle glycogen. Most products are underdosed by about 50%. Need DBol doses. 50-60mg a day split would be good.
Damn...It’s only 4mg per capsule in stenadrol. Still might try it for the hell of it though, especially since it’ll be stacked with msten

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I came across this stuff a couple weeks ago and started digging into it for a few days. Found pretty much exactly what OW said....people tended to like it but not super impressed at the lower doses. But at the 50-60mg mark it sounded like a pretty awesome compound. People were claiming 15+lbs on a cycle. Admittedly I dont remember how long they were running it for though. Actually thought about trying to find some raws as it looks pretty cool

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I came across this stuff a couple weeks ago and started digging into it for a few days. Found pretty much exactly what OW said....people tended to like it but not super impressed at the lower doses. But at the 50-60mg mark it sounded like a pretty awesome compound. People were claiming 15+lbs on a cycle. Admittedly I dont remember how long they were running it for though. Actually thought about trying to find some raws as it looks pretty cool
I found some cheap caps but looks like you’d need two bottles a month. Aggressive Labz, they refer to it as DDrol.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found some cheap caps but looks like you’d need two bottles a month. Aggressive Labz, they refer to it as DDrol.
That's the one I found too.....and that's why I was looking for raws....

About a year ago I bought a gram of superdrol for 20 something $$. Totally ruined me on buying pricey ds.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the record, methandrostenol is pheraplex, this is phera with a 2-methyl group. Similar to msten being M1T with that same 2 methyl group or superdrol being mestanolone with that same 2 methyl group, or masteron being dht with that same 2 methyl group.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Medfit RX has this too. D-Nol is what they call it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Medfit RX has this too. D-Nol is what they call it.
Yeah but it’s like 80 bucks and you get 60 15mg tabs... so you’d need 4 tabs a day to equal what I’m saying works. They have great products and most are dosed very strong, but their Dnol and msten are not. The sten is standard dosed at 10mg a tab and the dnol is underdosed by about 50%.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t check the dose. Yeah their stuff tends to run expensive. 10mg isn’t bad for msten. Is the price your concern on that?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive ran 60 mgs of the OG mithras.. not a damn thing from it other than heart burn and no apetite

3/10

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t check the dose. Yeah their stuff tends to run expensive. 10mg isn’t bad for msten. Is the price your concern on that?
Yeah for the price I’d expect 20mg tabs, or more tabs per bottle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive ran 60 mgs of the OG mithras.. not a damn thing from it other than heart burn and no apetite

3/10
:( hopefully it’ll be good for me if I do decide to try it. It’ll be combined with msten.

Bri25

Awards
So I'm only on day 4 right now but I'm on medfit rx d-nol which is 12mg a tab and taking 3 tabs a day for right now, also enhance athletes lgd 3303 3 mg a cap at 3 caps a day, irc.bio mk677 at 25mg a day, black stone labs glycolog and strike first nutrition transdermal testosterone as my test base and I gotta say for only being day 4 I can already see results and cant wait to see what weeks 2,3 and 4 bring ��

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm only on day 4 right now but I'm on medfit rx d-nol which is 12mg a tab and taking 3 tabs a day for right now, also enhance athletes lgd 3303 3 mg a cap at 3 caps a day, irc.bio mk677 at 25mg a day, black stone labs glycolog and strike first nutrition transdermal testosterone as my test base and I gotta say for only being day 4 I can already see results and cant wait to see what weeks 2,3 and 4 bring
Awesome man, let us know how it goes. I’ll probably run a cycle log on the dimethandrostenol and methylstenbolone stack in a month if I do buy it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but it’s like 80 bucks and you get 60 15mg tabs... so you’d need 4 tabs a day to equal what I’m saying works. They have great products and most are dosed very strong, but their Dnol and msten are not. The sten is standard dosed at 10mg a tab and the dnol is underdosed by about 50%.
The Dnol that I saw was 12mg × 60 fo $80 (I believe).
They are certainly not afraid to put a higher price on their products.

Bri25

Awards
I know its only day 4 but I just feel awesome so far :), this is my first time using transdermal test and I gotta say I felt it within like 15-20 mins after putting it on the tops of my feet in the morning, I just felt better,that on feeling and like I couldn't get tried ha ha.....I've used 4 andro,epi andro,super dhea and even a epi andro and super dhea which was one of the best test base mixes I ever did but as they say test is best and I couldn't agree more on that statement lol

Bri25

Awards
And yea that's its man, I got 2 bottles of them since d-nol needs to be run in the high end but to me that's just the price of running a good cycle with pure products like that.....**** even the transdermal test was like $150 but totally worth it for the real test :) medfit rx also makes there own transdermal test for $100 so I'm running the strike first nutrition first and then when that's out I'm gonna use medfit test and see which one is better or if its all the same test lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And yea that's its man, I got 2 bottles of them since d-nol needs to be run in the high end but to me that's just the price of running a good cycle with pure products like that.....**** even the transdermal test was like $150 but totally worth it for the real test :) medfit rx also makes there own transdermal test for $100 so I'm running the strike first nutrition first and then when that's out I'm gonna use medfit test and see which one is better or if its all the same test lol
I've never seen any company sell real TD Test "over the counter".
What did you buy, exactly?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me either. The medfit stuff is "homeopathic " ... just a bunch of test boosters and like ingredients.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I’ve seen someone say that you can do it as long as it’s a legit homeopathic dilution. Pretty sure that’s what Medfit does, not sure about the stuff this guy has.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I’ve seen someone say that you can do it as long as it’s a legit homeopathic dilution. Pretty sure that’s what Medfit does, not sure about the stuff this guy has.
In no way is selling testosterone legal.....or grey market for that matter. it doesnt matter what the hell you package along with it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Me either. The medfit stuff is "homeopathic " ... just a bunch of test boosters and like ingredients.
Uh, no. The homeopathic ingredient is testosterone. It’s only legal in homeopathy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ding ding ding

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But, I don’t see any testosterone listed on the testall gel ingredient panel. However, Medfit Rx testosterone gel has testosterone 30x in it. Their Up your Test suppositories have testosterone 5x.

Edit, never mind. The panel loaded chopped off, there’s two lists on it. Their testall has HGH 30x and testosterone 6x.

Bri25

Awards
I know for a fact the strike first nutrition is real test hence why its so damn expensive but the medfit rx should be too cause both of the company's register there products with the fda and both even have a drug license number on it too...you can go to the FDA website and look up the drug number......I figure they probably pay off the fda with part of the sells hence how the fda lets them sell the stuff ha ha :p

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uh, no. The homeopathic ingredient is testosterone. It’s only legal in homeopathy.
I just read the ingredients again.... no testosterone listed.... what am I missing here?

Maybe ....i'm looking at the wrong product?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just read the ingredients again.... no testosterone listed.... what am I missing here?

Maybe ....i'm looking at the wrong product?
If you’re looking at Medfit, the last time I looked at the label, I believe it’s actually listed in “other ingredients”, not as an active. Not sure why though.

Bri25

Awards
Yeah med-fit RX the way they label their stuff is really weird kind of like as if they're trying to hide the fact that they're selling it lol. Like they list all the inactive ingredients but they don't really list the active ingredients but it does say on the front of the bottle that it is 30x testosterone though

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy hell....that's crazy....crazy awesome! Assume it's just a test base then?

Bri25

Awards
Yea basically ha ha, I got 2 bottles of strike first nutrition which I'm using one right now and can vouch that it is 100% works for a test base, and once I'm done with that then I'm going to use my bottle of med-fit RX testosterone

Bri25

Awards
I'm running d-nol and lgd 3303 which are both pretty suppressive with the lgd 3303 probably being the more suppressive one of the show, so I can definitely tell that the transdermal test is doing its job and doing it well :)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running d-nol and lgd 3303 which are both pretty suppressive with the lgd 3303 probably being the more suppressive one of the show, so I can definitely tell that the transdermal test is doing its job and doing it well :)
Couple questions for you if you can answer....how many times a day do you apply and how much testosterone does that equal.(per day/application, whatever) Even if you can just ballpark it....and how much $$ did you have to spend to make this your test base for the entirety of the cycle. This is new info to me - I'm intrigued!

Bri25

Awards
So I done it how the bottle says to, Directions:
Apply 1/2 teaspoon (2 full pumps) in the morning and in the evening, three weeks on one week off, or five days on two days off. For intensive use, apply twice in the morning and night. Women recommended to reduce dose to half.
Gel should always be applied to the thin areas of skin, for example behind the knees or underarms, forearms and wrists (wherever veins are visible), and locations should be rotated.
If headaches or irritability occurs, reduce application to half.

Bri25

Awards
So I do the one application in the morning on the tops of my feet since there pretty damn vieny and then I dose the second application anywhere from 6 to 8 hours later on my forearms, I feel great/on feeling all day long with the 2 application, and I'm doing the 5 days on and 2 days off cause I know it would be hard to go a week without a test base while running something suppressive like D-nol and lgd-3303, I am however on my 2 days off using Olympus labs epi andro to kinda act as a test base buffer so I don't feel like poop for those 2 off days, now I know were all different and respond to things differently but I feel Epi andro within about 30 to 45 minutes after taking it, it for the most part makes me feel good and gets ride of any feeling of tired'ness or suppressive'ness

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s also got somatropin in it... they might have mixed up their labels on these sites because the hgh gel has the exact same ingredients. Guessing on the one it should say testosterone 30x where it says somatropin.

Bri25

Awards
Yea I noticed that on my tub of there testosterone gel so hopefully its just a typo lol ha ha

Bri25

Awards
Yea I noticed that on my tub of there testosterone gel so hopefully its just a typo lol ha ha

Bri25

Awards
Today is day 5 of the d-nol and lgd 3303 and still feeling great/fine......I did only get like 6 hours of sleep so I was a lil tired feeling most just felt it in my eyes but like 5-10 mins after putting the strike first nutrition test gel on the tiredness went right away and I'm up and going great

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's 5% testosterone base by volume. 2 tsp daily, 7 days a week is equal to get dose of 140 mg a week in my opinion. Used medfit rx for 1 months. Works good but way to expensive!!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's 5% testosterone base by volume. 2 tsp daily, 7 days a week is equal to get dose of 140 mg a week in my opinion. Used medfit rx for 1 months. Works good but way to expensive!!
If it’s 5% by volume then it’s pure testosterone 20x in the tub. Technically. It would have been nice if they had done 5x.

The number of times (x) in homeopathy is dilution. 5x is less diluted than 20x. I think they intended this gel to be run with Up Your Test suppositories, which are testosterone 5x. For a total similar to 500mg test c a week.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like they changed the up your test too. It says 5% testosterone. It used to say Testosterone 5x for sure.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Their Test RX used to be kind of good too, dhea acetate and epiandrosterone, anacyclus extract and a bunch of other herbal Cyp19a and SHBG inhibitors. Seems like it’d make you feel ok.

Now it’s Hyper Test RX and it’s none of the good stuff.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pmsl
"Hey joe, how do you raise your test levels"
"Well Jim, I just take a handful of these deals here and plug them up my butthole"
"GENIUS!"

...I understand the bioavailability and why suppositories are there....still funny every time I come across the product.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Want higher total test levels? Just insert this gel capsule up your butt every day for several months. NO THANKS

Bri25

Awards
I feel just feel on the test gel I'm running right now.....now dont get me wrong I but the gel and suppositories probably make the best non injectable test mixes you can get but something about putting a tablet up your booty hole just.......just feels kinda gay though lol ha ha

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pmsl
"Hey joe, how do you raise your test levels"
"Well Jim, I just take a handful of these deals here and plug them up my butthole"
"GENIUS!"

...I understand the bioavailability and why suppositories are there....still funny every time I come across the product.
I still haven’t tried it. Not because of what it is, but because I don’t want to use tribulus.