Dimethandrostenol & DMZ?

mtomasch

Awards
New to Anabolics, not new to the gym.

The recommendation I got was for a product with 5mg Dimethandrostenol and 10mg DMZ,
I'd like to hear others thoughts on this combo as I can't seem to find much on these.

Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is your first run with anabolics? 60 caps? It’s not an insane cycle but some people like to get their feet wet with andros before jumping into more “hardcore” hormones. Make sure you run tudca and have proper pct if you run that product.

mtomasch

Awards
This is your first run with anabolics? 60 caps? It’s not an insane cycle but some people like to get their feet wet with andros before jumping into more “hardcore” hormones. Make sure you run tudca and have proper pct if you run that product.

Best PCT? Found https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/post-cycle-3x-by-vital-labs.
Also, I keep hearing mixed things about running an AI with SARMs? Would you help educate me?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

as above that isn’t a pct and definitely take a step back and do some reading. Messing with the endocrine system isn’t something that you want to do half cocked.

just search the threads or cycle logs on AM and you’ll get all the information you need.

mtomasch

Awards
Hey bro,

as above that isn’t a pct and definitely take a step back and do some reading. Messing with the endocrine system isn’t something that you want to do half cocked.

just search the threads or cycle logs on AM and you’ll get all the information you need.
Hey man,
I already tried searching into these products and the forum didn't seem to yield many results. Hence why I'm making a new thread. If you know where I should start all I need is pointed in that direction.

Are OTC PTC's even a thing? Same thing for AI?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

When searching the forums it's usually easier to google like this "dmz anabolicminds" or "dmz logs anabolicminds" you'll find find quite a lot of hits since the search function has a minimum of words and isnt the best ime... Attached post explains pct in somewhat depth and what you're putting your body through when your taking stuff like this.... Otc pct isn't a thing other than a marketing thing... can be supplemental to a pct but not a complete pct

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey man,
I already tried searching into these products and the forum didn't seem to yield many results. Hence why I'm making a new thread. If you know where I should start all I need is pointed in that direction.

Are OTC PTC's even a thing? Same thing for AI?
sorry, started to reply earlier and work got busy.

there are threads on both those compounds bro. DMZ theres loads. Bit less on ddrol but they are there, just use the advanced search and enter those compounds. Sure I recall @Burnfire looking at it or commenting on mattesby post last year.

otc pct is never a proper pct - you can’t buy a proper serm over the counter, it’s a prescription med (ironically you can buy highly toxic and suppressive compounds otc but the thing you need to recover from them is harder to get.

mtomasch

Awards
sorry, started to reply earlier and work got busy.

there are threads on both those compounds bro. DMZ theres loads. Bit less on ddrol but they are there, just use the advanced search and enter those compounds. Sure I recall @Burnfire looking at it or commenting on mattesby post last year.

otc pct is never a proper pct - you can’t buy a proper serm over the counter, it’s a prescription med (ironically you can buy highly toxic and suppressive compounds otc but the thing you need to recover from them is harder to get.
I'm reading up on mattesby right now.
So if I got the Dimethandrostenol & DMZ in a single product over the counter, would you believe it to be fake, or is the store illegal?

*Edit: The post I found by mattesby was about dimethylnandrolone, where I purchased Dimethandrostenol. Is there another thread, or are these two drugs brothers?

I appreciate the help greatly.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm reading up on mattesby right now.
So if I got the Dimethandrostenol & DMZ in a single product over the counter, would you believe it to be fake, or is the store illegal?

*Edit: The post I found by mattesby was about dimethylnandrolone, where I purchased Dimethandrostenol. Is there another thread, or are these two drugs brothers?

I appreciate the help greatly.
from memory they talk about both in that thread bro but I could be wrong.

I believe it’s also known at Mithras (the name I’ve seen more

theres another thread about a product called solider of war which looks like what you have

but literally just put Mithras in the search and there’s plenty bro

the product has as good a chance of being legit as any other like that, nothing is certain in this game. The compounds are legal to buy in some countries like the uk. My point was that the PCT (ie a serm) can’t be brought otc in many countries