DIM or Arimistane?

Julz7201

Awards
So I’ve run cycles before, pro hormones and injectables. I decided to give a quit for two years but I did order Epistane, just something to give me a bit of a kick this next upcoming month. I had already been on a natural test booster “Mega Test” which contains DIM. I also have a second bottle for the PCT. I read based off my research that Epistane doesn’t have horrific aromatize side effects. Should I run the second mega test or should I get arimistane just in case? I’d rather be safe than sorry. I’ll be running 30mgs for 4 weeks with my cycle support for liver.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve run cycles before, pro hormones and injectables. I decided to give a quit for two years but I did order Epistane, just something to give me a bit of a kick this next upcoming month. I had already been on a natural test booster “Mega Test” which contains DIM. I also have a second bottle for the PCT. I read based off my research that Epistane doesn’t have horrific aromatize side effects. Should I run the second mega test or should I get arimistane just in case? I’d rather be safe than sorry. I’ll be running 30mgs for 4 weeks with my cycle support for liver.
better do some more research. epistane does not aromatize but your concern should be rebound estrogen. to not run a serm after epistane is just asking for trouble, imo.

Julz7201

Awards
better do some more research. epistane does not aromatize but your concern should be rebound estrogen. to not run a serm after epistane is just asking for trouble, imo.
It would be my first time taking armistane, I’ve used other serms before but the arimstane is what I can definitely get my hands on within time. What do you think about running both the natural test booster and arimistane together? Or should I go arimistane and then the test booster after?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be my first time taking armistane, I’ve used other serms before but the arimstane is what I can definitely get my hands on within time. What do you think about running both the natural test booster and arimistane together? Or should I go arimistane and then the test booster after?
the best advice i could give would be to tell you not to run epistane until you have a serm in your possession.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No offense, but by asking these type of questions it tells me you are not ready to do a cycle. Research each topic individually: Epistane/Epistane cycle lengths
DIM vs Arimistane
Cycle support for prohormone/DS
OTC PCT vs SERM/PCT
Prohormone side effects.

Once you have done that, you should have a pretty clear understanding of what you are asking and why you were not ready. Not trying to be a dick, but Epistane can be pretty strong. Also I am sure a lot more people will be willing to answer any OTHER questions you have once we know you have researched and don't need to be spoon fed.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
An AI does not increase testosterone. A SERM like Nolvadex or Clomid would. Hopefully these two articles will help.

Since you seem like an AAS virgin, may I recommend a copy of Anabolics 11th Edition by William Lewellyn? It will help you great let. Let me know if you're looking for any other books or guides.

Julz7201

Awards
An AI does not increase testosterone. A SERM like Nolvadex or Clomid would. Hopefully these two articles will help.

Since you seem like an AAS virgin, may I recommend a copy of Anabolics 11th Edition by William Lewellyn? It will help you great let. Let me know if you're looking for any other books or guides.
Thank you! I definitely did some heavier research into how Arimistane works, I was just trying to figure out if I needed it because I’ve never run Epistane and I don’t want an overkill pct lol I’ve run super drol before and got off just fine but Epistane is foreign territory. And if you can send the copy that’d be cool!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus dude. Stop. Read the links.

Arimistane is not a SERM. Arimistane is not a PCT product. And it is definitely not "an overkill pct" for Epi. Arimistane has very little actual AI activity and does not reduce estrogen anywhere near as much as old bioscience sh1t marketing from ten years ago led people to believe.

Anything that suppresses and/or shuts your natural testosterone production down needs a SERM PCT if you want the best shot at recovering as quickly as possible and keeping as much of your gains as possible. And that's not even mentioning future HPTA health...

If you've really run all these cycles as you claim, including superdrol, and you don't know what a SERM is or how to do a proper PCT... I don't even know what to say. I'm just glad you're apparently still healthy and that you found us so you can learn some more.

You can get Clomid or Nolva from a million places online, including our trusted site sponsors here such as maresearchchems.net I believe there's a 15% off code floating around.

Please listen to the advice these guys are giving. Do some more reading before you pop any more pills.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jesus dude. Stop. Read the links.

Arimistane is not a SERM. Arimistane is not a PCT product. And it is definitely not "an overkill pct" for Epi. Arimistane has very little actual AI activity and does not reduce estrogen anywhere near as much as old bioscience sh1t marketing from ten years ago led people to believe.

Anything that suppresses and/or shuts your natural testosterone production down needs a SERM PCT if you want the best shot at recovering as quickly as possible and keeping as much of your gains as possible. And that's not even mentioning future HPTA health...

If you've really run all these cycles as you claim, including superdrol, and you don't know what a SERM is or how to do a proper PCT... I don't even know what to say. I'm just glad you're apparently still healthy and that you found us so you can learn some more.

You can get Clomid or Nolva from a million places online, including our trusted site sponsors here such as maresearchchems.net I believe there's a 15% off code floating around.

Please listen to the advice these guys are giving. Do some more reading before you pop any more pills.
nothing like a little tough love (y)

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dude , do you have any links for any science that points out or proves arimistane is a crappy AI ? Just curious because I see so many say that ............I totally believe them , but I don't think I've seen any science to back it up. If I HAVE seen it , I must have forgot about it and didn't save it.
I'm interested in this too, but a quick search on PubMed revealed nothing. Based on anecdotal experience, arimistane can be better for cortisol control than estrogen control. I found it useless regarding estrogen control on cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude , do you have any links for any science that points out or proves arimistane is a crappy AI ? Just curious because I see so many say that ............I totally believe them , but I don't think I've seen any science to back it up. If I HAVE seen it , I must have forgot about it and didn't save it.
Never seen a single study showing this, but plenty of bloodwork showing negligible e2 level reduction.

It does not work for estrogen control; it’s not an AI. It is a cosmetic product that provides a drier look.