Unanswered Dihydroboldenone

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, REALLLYYYY considering opting out of a bulking cycle with deca and test to throw in dihydroboldenone at 300-400mg per week with test at 500. I’ve heard all sorts of stuff about the PIP from this compound. In order to combat the PIP I would mix it with test in the syringe but that would be quite a lot if injected 2x a week. My source sells Dragon in 100mg per ml so if going for 300mg a week with test that would be 2.5cc of oils 2x a week. Any thoughts on this?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have heard diluting it with another oil helps with PIP, I did not do this so I cannot confirm.

Here is what I experienced with DHB. It doesn’t carry the traditional PIP and doesn’t hurt right away. PIP comes on 4-7 days after the pin. The oil seems to absorb well before th DHB molecule itself does, leaving the DHB to crystallize. It forms a giant knot in the muscle that takes another 4-7 days to go away. This is very painful. It also uses up injection sites as you don’t want to Inject in an inflamed swollen muscle know.

This same experience was had by 2 others on this forum, DHB was all from same source to my knowledge.

I personally believe the pip experience is going to vary from source to source.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I injected with my test dose thinking the mix would alleviate the pip without success. I heated both vials without success. Cody is right...you do run out of sites to inject because they become swollen and takes forever to pin that area again. I injected in my shoulder and went to inject 2 weeks later and had a hard time pinning due to scar tissue. The batch I ran also elevated my liver enzymes quite 4xs their normal level. DHB is a beast to run. I get pip now from other gear and laugh at the pip...especially having both butt cheeks swell and then the knot moving to my lower back.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the honest feedback. How many MG we’re you pinning with DHB? I was bouncing around with 500mg of test c 4 x a week to mix with the DHB at 100mg per mil. So a total of 400mg DHB and 500mg test mixed and divided into 4 injections

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started out at 500mg a week with 400 test e. 2 pins a week but my glutes couldn't heal fast enough to pin again. Was going to drop to 400 dhb and pin 4 sites a week but had to drop after week 3.