Difficult to climax

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 months ago I got rid of my AI..went from doing 80mg of test cyp once per week..to 20mg daily injections in the delts.. everything is great but penis sensitivity is not what it used to be..very difficult to achieve an orgasm..this an estrogen issue If anyone knows or has had a similar issue as well..thanks

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 months ago I got rid of my AI..went from doing 80mg of test cyp once per week..to 20mg daily injections in the delts.. everything is great but penis sensitivity is not what it used to be..very difficult to achieve an orgasm..this an estrogen issue If anyone knows or has had a similar issue as well..thanks
More than likely it is. You’re pinning almost double of what you were pinning weekly. Get labs done. You prob need an AI.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably elevated Estrogen and Prolactin. Get labs to be sure but an AI and some Velvet Bean/Mucuna Pruriens should reload your silly string.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd get blood work first but I lose sensitivity with low E2. Try 20mg EOD or cut back to 20mg x3 weekly. Daily injections cuts my E2 production way down.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
You aren't on any anti-depressant meds or blood pressure medications are you? That could do it too.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Went to 3x injections and added HCG w/ anastrozole on the days there's no test/cyp. Much better for sure. However there is still times when sensitivity is really low. For whatever reason, if I maintain vitamins/supps (esp. D and B12) there seems to be an added benefit to the test subject. Sometimes just have to go back to basics with that and labs...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd get blood work first but I lose sensitivity with low E2. Try 20mg EOD or cut back to 20mg x3 weekly. Daily injections cuts my E2 production way down.
Ya..I don't seem to have estrogen sides..get lab results tomorrow