Difficult orgasaming on pct. Lazy balls?

Spookybro

Awards
I can get hard no problem and my sex drive is fine. It just seems like my balls dont want to "shoot" a load. For example when I masturbated I literally had try to shoot it took forever and the sperm coming out seemed like it was having issues wanting to come out. It's odd like as if my balls are just lazy right now that's the best way to describe it.

I'm 4 weeks into pct with nolva and clomid coming off a 16wk test e cycle.
No hcg so please dont ask why. I should've haha. Learning experience

So is it normal for your balls to be a bit slow on wanting to ejaculate/shoot. Also it seems like a have lost a dash of sensation on my penis. Very odd.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
16 weeks is a lot of time, I did that once, and never will again. It's not possible to expect everything to function perfectly, 4 weeks into pct, after 16 week cycle. Give it more time, and it will be fine.

Spookybro

Awards
I think I may have crashes my e2. I'm gonna lay off aromasin for a bit until its needed

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you having difficulty maintaining an erection or having a weak erection? Were you experiencing any symptoms on cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t you say in another thread that you probably crashed your E / or that your E was low? Or was that not you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can get hard no problem and my sex drive is fine. It just seems like my balls dont want to "shoot" a load. For example when I masturbated I literally had try to shoot it took forever and the sperm coming out seemed like it was having issues wanting to come out. It's odd like as if my balls are just lazy right now that's the best way to describe it.

I'm 4 weeks into pct with nolva and clomid coming off a 16wk test e cycle.
No hcg so please dont ask why. I should've haha. Learning experience

So is it normal for your balls to be a bit slow on wanting to ejaculate/shoot. Also it seems like a have lost a dash of sensation on my penis. Very odd.
what you are describing is a common occurance for guys who have been on trt for several years or longer...after several years my 'shot' became a dribble and balls have shrank. hcg is probably recommended but in my case and at my age I have no interest in adding in another thing to be dependent on for rest of my life....

try some fadogia, it actually does help!!! m-test is one of my favorites.