Differentiating test:tren ratio

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Getting interested in running 12 weeks of the above. Just interested what guys are experiencing with different ratios? My main goals are strength/ size. I have limited experience with Tren.

I would prefer to avoid; fits of profuse sweating/ rage/ and insomnia. However, I also want to maximize its potential.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Getting interested in running 12 weeks of the above. Just interested what guys are experiencing with different ratios? My main goals are strength/ size. I have limited experience with Tren.

I would prefer to avoid; fits of profuse sweating/ rage/ and insomnia. However, I also want to maximize its potential.
I like 1:1. Seems to work well for me personally. Others will have different views I’m sure, just telling you what worked for me

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like 1:1. Seems to work well for me personally. Others will have different views I’m sure, just telling you what worked for me
Thanks bro! That's pretty much what I had in mind. A good synergy between the two.

I'm interested to see how Tren will affect my strength gains, as I haven't touched the stuff in a while.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro! That's pretty much what I had in mind. A good synergy between the two.

I'm interested to see how Tren will affect my strength gains, as I haven't touched the stuff in a while.
I used it last summer in a cut. Hit 95% of my best 1 reps at the end of the cut despite being 27lbs lighter......

the body comp aspect was amazing - best I’ve ever looked

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used it last summer in a cut. Hit 95% of my best 1 reps at the end of the cut despite being 27lbs lighter......

Holy ****. 27 lbs down? Over what time period.

I also had incredible strength with 250mg test and 325mg tren per week last summer in a fat loss cycle. Didn’t lose 27 lbs though, that’s legit.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I also had incredible strength with 250mg test and 325mg tren per week last summer in a fat loss cycle. Didn’t lose 27 lbs though, that’s legit.
that was a 10 week cut.

I did also use clen and a little t3 at the end alongside the tren test and some mast. Peptides will have been involved, some tesamorelin I recall I had then.

im much better at cutting that getting mass on as well.

I logged it on here I think?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that was a 10 week cut.

I did also use clen and a little t3 at the end alongside the tren test and some mast. Peptides will have been involved, some tesamorelin I recall I had then.

im much better at cutting that getting mass on as well.

I logged it on here I think?
this was the log

for clarity, I lost 17lbs on the cut. The other 10 were the water etc I lost when coming off the bulk before that which is when I hit all my pr’s.

my point was that tren got me to within 95% of those Pr’s despite be being on a cut and I tested that maxes at the end of it which was 27lbs less than when I’d set them.

OP you can see the body comp change I referred to on page 6 of 7 - just bare in mind I have loss skin from massive weight loss years back hence the saggy tits etc

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
this was the log

for clarity, I lost 17lbs on the cut. The other 10 were the water etc I lost when coming off the bulk before that which is when I hit all my pr’s.

my point was that tren got me to within 95% of those Pr’s despite be being on a cut and I tested that maxes at the end of it which was 27lbs less than when I’d set them.

OP you can see the body comp change I referred to on page 6 of 7 - just bare in mind I have loss skin from massive weight loss years back hence the saggy tits etc
Very nice results Whisky! I am glad to hear you got shredded AND strong.

A quick search and I couldn't find the exact thread you described. I did stumble upon your test/ tbol/ dienolone log

Thank you for sharing this! Very good news, considering I'm going for strength/ before size. How long was your run?? Any side effects of note?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very nice results Whisky! I am glad to hear you got shredded AND strong.

A quick search and I couldn't find the exact thread you described. I did stumble upon your test/ tbol/ dienolone log

Thank you for sharing this! Very good news, considering I'm going for strength/ before size. How long was your run?? Any side effects of note?
I went 10 weeks. Only side effect I had was night sweats. Didn’t keep me from sleeping but knew I had been sweating when I woke up.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I went 10 weeks. Only side effect I had was night sweats. Didn’t keep me from sleeping but knew I had been sweating when I woke up.
Ten weeks seems like the sweet spot. I'm considering eight weeks of tren ace/test cyp @ 300:300. Would like to add 50+ lbs to my deadlift

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

what all did you run on the cut?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer