Different combo what’s your thoughts ?

Dm1988

Awards
I know two 19 nor a lot of guys don’t like the idea of it because of possible prolactin issues. But with proper AI protocol and caber useage wasn’t wondering what you guys thought of this for bulking have used all compounds listed below in the past.

1. Test E 600mg (15 weeks)
2. Deca 400mg (15weeks)
3. Tren E 300mg (10 weeks)
4. Armidex .5mg EOD
5. Caber .5mg Monday / Thursday

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two 19nors is your choice and can work if you know what you’re doing. What’s silly about this cycle is the 600mg of test. High test is for sure the trigger to horrible sides on 19nors, even more so tren. Plus another point is out of the 3 oils you have, test is the weakest one and the one that’s going to put the least amount of muscle on you so why would it be the one that’s the highest?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something like 250test , 300 tren and 400 deca would make much more sense and would be so much more gentle on you and will provide exactly the same gains. Just make sure your e , prolactin and progesterone are in range.

Dm1988

Awards
The two 19nors is your choice and can work if you know what you’re doing. What’s silly about this cycle is the 600mg of test. High test is for sure the trigger to horrible sides on 19nors, even more so tren. Plus another point is out of the 3 oils you have, test is the weakest one and the one that’s going to put the least amount of muscle on you so why would it be the one that’s the highest?
Have always tried to at least do 50/50 with test and 19 nor to avoid ED issues it has worked well for me in the past but I am open to ideas what amounts would you run them at ? Thanks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah you can get away with 1:1 ratio on just test/deca. But high test with two 19nors is going to be a **** show. Plus you’re about to run deca and tren so your most likely going to struggle with your dick at some point whatever you do to avoid it!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t run deca and tren. Throw in something like EQ if you want mass. Mast or Primo if you’re cutting.

and I agree with @Mathb33 on the test. Don’t run it so high. No need as test isn’t the workhorse compound. The other stuff is.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah you can get away with 1:1 ratio on just test/deca. But high test with two 19nors is going to be a **** show. Plus you’re about to run deca and tren so your most likely going to struggle with your dick at some point whatever you do to avoid it!
This presents another option...

First 10 weeks test/deca/tren 300 each
Last 5 weeks test/deca 600 each

If youre not growing all through this then its def not due to the oilz.

I wouldnt do this if youre not B&Cing though.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That’s exactly the type of layouts I do and like! Very good tbh.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

hmmmm I have all these stashed and am storing this idea for my Xmas blast......obviously assuming the tren doesn’t **** me on my current cut (first time on ace) 😂

Reactions: Nac