Difference between IGF2 and Powerfull?

superstar

Awards
I get a great feeling of well-being from IGF2. I have tried Powerfull on 3 different occasions and each time it has caused a lethargic feeling that made me stop. I have read that they were similar supps. Why does IGF2 work well and Powerfull cause me a problem? What is the different ingredient?

Second IGF2 question - will it make sense to take it when I'm on a cycle of 4AD transdermal?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
From my knowledge it is just the extracted compounds used. Yes Powerfull does cause me to become lethargic, and that was the nature of the original extract. The new one I believe does not cause this as badly. The original helps me wind down at night and get some great sleep which is why I still use it. I think the extract used in the original was Muira Puama.

Now if you want similar (in my oppinion better results) when it comes to libido and strength and explosiveness in the gym without the lethargy side effect go with IGF2. Its great and has multiple extracts that will aid in testosterone.

I am by no means an expert but I would say you should use IGF2 post 4ad cycle. But I will let the real expert RMS handle that.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get a great feeling of well-being from IGF2. I have tried Powerfull on 3 different occasions and each time it has caused a lethargic feeling that made me stop. I have read that they were similar supps. Why does IGF2 work well and Powerfull cause me a problem? What is the different ingredient?

Second IGF2 question - will it make sense to take it when I'm on a cycle of 4AD transdermal?
Question 1- IGF-2 has several different ingredient than Powerfull, and the ratios in the blend for IGF-2 are VERY different from the ones in Powerfull. This makes all the difference in the world :)

That being said, both are awesome products, but they are VERY different, for a couple of different reasons:

A. The addition of high extract Rhodiola to IGF-2 allows for added ATP synthesis and a distinct anti-catabolic effect, while also allowing for increased glycogen storage and endurance (this is why we recommend IGF-2 and RPM be stacked pre-workout).

B. The addition of high extract Dodder Seed to the product allows for higher cAMP levels, allowing for higher LH levels and subsequent testosterone levels. High cAMP levels from IGF-2, along with high cGMP levels from RPM= one HELL of an anabolic response, along with some insane pumps and fullness, and some crazy libido enhancing effects!!!!

2. I would take IGF-2 After the transdermal cycle, and run RPM during the cycle, and post as well.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From my knowledge it is just the extracted compounds used. Yes Powerfull does cause me to become lethargic, and that was the nature of the original extract. The new one I believe does not cause this as badly. The original helps me wind down at night and get some great sleep which is why I still use it. I think the extract used in the original was Muira Puama.

Now if you want similar (in my oppinion better results) when it comes to libido and strength and explosiveness in the gym without the lethargy side effect go with IGF2. Its great and has multiple extracts that will aid in testosterone.

I am by no means an expert but I would say you should use IGF2 post 4ad cycle. But I will let the real expert RMS handle that.
PS- great answer!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Question 1- IGF-2 has several different ingredient than Powerfull, and the ratios in the blend for IGF-2 are VERY different from the ones in Powerfull. This makes all the difference in the world :)

That being said, both are awesome products, but they are VERY different, for a couple of different reasons:

A. The addition of high extract Rhodiola to IGF-2 allows for added ATP synthesis and a distinct anti-catabolic effect, while also allowing for increased glycogen storage and endurance (this is why we recommend IGF-2 and RPM be stacked pre-workout).

B. The addition of high extract Dodder Seed to the product allows for higher cAMP levels, allowing for higher LH levels and subsequent testosterone levels. High cAMP levels from IGF-2, along with high cGMP levels from RPM= one HELL of an anabolic response, along with some insane pumps and fullness, and some crazy libido enhancing effects!!!!

2. I would take IGF-2 After the transdermal cycle, and run RPM during the cycle, and post as well.

Ah yea BOY!!!! HHAHA
Great Break down D! Hmmm How do you know sooo much HEHEHE!!
See ya tomorrow! I have a ton of good news to tell ya also!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah yea BOY!!!! HHAHA
Great Break down D! Hmmm How do you know sooo much HEHEHE!!
See ya tomorrow! I have a ton of good news to tell ya also!!
Sweet bro- looking forward to it!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know it... I had one pass just a week ago, and am looking for another. Great loving dogs.
My neighbor has one- really sweet dog!!

He and Mugsy like to play- he is like 20 lbs. and chases Mugsy (our AB that weighs 90 lbs.) all over the place....

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Craziness... my pugs name was mugsy. Go figure :lol: