Difference between 3,3-Diiiodo-L-Thyronine and 3,5-Diiiodo-L-Thyronine

Dregosas

Awards
Giant Sports ThyroTwin and TT-33 have both 3,3-Diiiodo-L-Thyronine and 3,5-Diiiodo-L-Thyronine, and I've seen some products, like Brawn Nutrition Kamikaze that only have the 3,5 T-2 listed.

Is there a difference between the two, and are the 2 "thyronine's" required for appetite supressant?

P.S.: There is a priceplow where they mention the Dexamine/Thyrotwin stack being great at appetite suppression. They have a review on youtube at /watch?v=8oD0KZdRm60

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
One did something in rats, the other did nothing. IIRC 3,5 is the one that did something in the rats.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3,3 will suppress your thyroid to a greater degree than 3,5. Both have metabolic effects. Neither is an appetite suppressant, they are both thyroid hormones. A lot of people worry about thyroid suppression, but I'm not so certain it's the concern that people make it out to be. As a matter of fact, I have some theories that I've come up with in my head where TSH suppression may be beneficial in dieting situations....but that isn't your question.