Dieting while on HGH

fitmiss2011

Awards
I'm curious to know if anyone can offer some insight into what the most effective cutting diet would look like while on HGH. From what I understand, an absense of carbs while on HGH presents a risk for mild hypoglecemia- is this correct? My cutting diet is usually 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fat, but I would really like to shift over to a carb cycling ketogenic diet, which my body responds to very well, while remaining on a low dose *2iu* HGH. Thoughts? Thanks!

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
hGH has nothing to do with blood sugar levels. Perhaps you mean hCG? you should know when you're hypoglycemic, as you'll feel light headed and woozy. it's not as sudden as insulin, so just chug a large glass of juice and you should be good to go.

As for dosage, 2iu sounds like hGH... hCG afaik is does by the mcg.

someone correct me if I'm wrong?

fitmiss2011

Awards
hGH has nothing to do with blood sugar levels. Perhaps you mean hCG? you should know when you're hypoglycemic, as you'll feel light headed and woozy. it's not as sudden as insulin, so just chug a large glass of juice and you should be good to go.

As for dosage, 2iu sounds like hGH... hCG afaik is does by the mcg.

someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Actually HGH plays a role in the regulation of blood glucose homeostasis.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
In that case, I have no idea then... sorry.

However, why are you using hGH instead of something more conventional like ECA or clen? hGH seems like a very expensive way to cut...