Diet while on PH cycle

hamdysayed

Well-known member
hey yall i'll be running trenavar epistane 4 dhea cycle soon and n my diet will high protien med carbs and fat , so I was wondering would eating 7 to 10 boiled eggs a wise idea ?
when I ran my Epistane cycle before my diet was not good and I felt like sh!t so I wanted to be more cautious .
 
It depends.. Does you body handle the eggs well? As long as you already eat that many and don't have problems with your cholesterol then you should be fine.
 
It depends.. Does you body handle the eggs well? As long as you already eat that many and don't have problems with your cholesterol then you should be fine.

max 6 eggs per day but I'm thinking it might not. be a good idea probably have to get egg whites mainly.
 
Eggs have no negative effect on cholesterol levels.

That's a myth and a fallacy.

When I did keto I ate up to a dozen eggs per day.

Currently I eat 3 per day.

My cholesterol is 147 total and my ratio of bad to good is 1.65
 
Eggs have no negative effect on cholesterol levels.

That's a myth and a fallacy.

When I did keto I ate up to a dozen eggs per day.

Currently I eat 3 per day.

My cholesterol is 147 total and my ratio of bad to good is 1.65
ok good to know man
 
Back
Top