I am unable to do any upper body for probably a month due to seperated shoulder. Ill be doing quads 2-3 times a weeks and hams 2 times a week. Does anyone have any advice about how much I should be eating to preserve muscle in my upper body while building muscle in my legs? Thanks
it sounds like a lot of volume for them wheels.. but that's fine. just stick to your diet as normal with all that squatting its not likely to change your trajectory.
I agree, keep the diet the same as when you were training normally. I've been through this a few times - once for several months after shoulder surgery, couple times after a back injury. Best of luck with the rehab.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.