Diet planning web site?

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
I have seen on some peoples threads that people use different websites to keep track of their diets, goals etc...

What are the web address's of these sites and are they free?

Thanks Bro's

DougMan

Awards
fitday.com is very helpful. And yes it is free if you use solely the web-based version.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fitday is extra cool b/c you can add your own foods and stuff, too, make fancy graphs. It's very nice.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I just can't believe fitday is free sometimes ;) It is THE place to plan your diet IMO. :)

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know--I honestly can't believe it's free either...the graphs and everything are so awesome.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
the biggest pain in the ass is the loading all your info in isnt it? like protein shakes and such...

one other thing is it wont let you set your diet up for gaining or am i missing something

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well--this is true! And the bodyweight/height scale they have is fu$#ED....I'm >13% bf @ 200, and it says I am substantially overweight?!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
remember this site is not exactly geared towards BB'ers. Gaining weight is not priority for Joe average in America, usually they use these types of services for losing weight and attempting to get to a reasonable physical state. They use a basic BMI chart, which in now way reflects obesity for most lifters or anyone with other than average muscle-to-fat ratios. Bottom line: I wouldn't exactly consider this a fault of the service, considering they are providing the service for everyone, not a specific target audience. I just use it for their diet calculator, easy way to get ratios and total cals :)