Diet plan ideas for my upcomming cycle..

R

raven00

Awards
Hey guys.

I got a test prop m drol to epistane cycle on the way. look somethin like this

test p - 1-6 weeks
mdrol - 1-4 weeks
epistane - 4-7 weeks

then pct (hcg and nolvadex and lean xtreme)

im goin for a lot of size and hard lean gains.

I'm not worried about gaining fat cus i will obvioulsy be only eating good food and doing my cardio.

Does anyone have a good diet setup they think i should follow everyday?

I will also be using Pro Complex gainer by ON as my protein. i will have aminovol by nx for bcaas and NO, and no xplode as preworkout and Monster Maize as during workout. Those will be my only supps, other then multivitamin and my support for cycle.

So ya if anyone has a meal plan that i could incorporate my protein in, that would be great. I don't want to take my pro complex to much or not enough...for example..i don't want to take lets say 4 shakes a day if i should of only did 2 and made the other 2 shakes solid meals. I still don't know how that works yet.

And should i start this diet and program before the cycle? or wait. I have about a month till cycle starts. Something tells me if i can't get on the program with out aas then when i do get on them im not gonna be magically on the ball all the sudden.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Lean ground turkey + oatmeal. ratio to desired macros. its cheap and clean.

X

xink

Awards
  • Established
You should try to naturally put on at least another 20-30lbs prior to considering a PH IMO.

I was at 157 in Sep of 2008 and put on about 25lbs in a year all with proper eating and working out... Any size you put on from a PH would probably be gone right after the cycle since you obviously aren't eating nearly enough.

You don't need to 'bulk', you just need to eat!!!

Good luck man,

X

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^ i'll agree with that. asking for advice on how to bulk means you dont know your body's maintenance nor what level you need to eat at to grow. its a recipe for losing everything during PCT.
Also, 7 weeks of methyls is a long ass time. You also dont need NO products on cycle, they're a waste anytime IMO.
Start eating, logging your intake, and tuning up your diet for at least 6 months before going on cycle.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Hey guys.

I got a test prop m drol to epistane cycle on the way. look somethin like this

test p - 1-6 weeks
mdrol - 1-4 weeks
epistane - 4-7 weeks

then pct (hcg and nolvadex and lean xtreme)

im goin for a lot of size and hard lean gains.

I'm not worried about gaining fat cus i will obvioulsy be only eating good food and doing my cardio.

Does anyone have a good diet setup they think i should follow everyday?

I will also be using Pro Complex gainer by ON as my protein. i will have aminovol by nx for bcaas and NO, and no xplode as preworkout and Monster Maize as during workout. Those will be my only supps, other then multivitamin and my support for cycle.

So ya if anyone has a meal plan that i could incorporate my protein in, that would be great. I don't want to take my pro complex to much or not enough...for example..i don't want to take lets say 4 shakes a day if i should of only did 2 and made the other 2 shakes solid meals. I still don't know how that works yet.

And should i start this diet and program before the cycle? or wait. I have about a month till cycle starts. Something tells me if i can't get on the program with out aas then when i do get on them im not gonna be magically on the ball all the sudden.
Not to sound too harsh, but your 160lbs... you have plenty of growth left in you naturally. In addition, why would you stack a Pro-Hormone with Test Propionate. The Prop by itself will be more then enough, all your doing is putting more stress upon the liver by adding those in.

Get that diet in check, and train your ass off. You will grow I promise. Come back in about 30lbs and we'll talk about altering your hormones.