Diet plan for female

Tinyme

Awards
Hello my wife is starting to workout with me. She’s never worked out before. Not sure if this sounds dumb or not but do women workout and diet the same as men’s?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello my wife is starting to workout with me. She’s never worked out before. Not sure if this sounds dumb or not but do women workout and diet the same as men’s?
The diet is different for everyone. Woman will consume less calories and macros. You may want to get her an app. That way she can track everything. If you need shoot me a pm if you need help.

liamjohnson

Awards
Exercise isn't gender-specific, and by that I mean, the types of exercises you do, you can make your wife do the same.
Women do not have special needs in their exercise routine. Like men, they can have high-intensity workouts, lifting, and cardio. However, there are hormonal differences we must talk about. Female bodies react differently than a man to certain exercises and also struggle more with body fat compared to men.
Diet, with proper use of essential supplements, makes the fitness process easier.
So, make sure your wife's taking supplements, resting enough, and not going overboard with the exercise routine...

liamjohnson

Awards
Exercise isn't gender-specific, and by that I mean, the types of exercises you do, you can make your wife do the same.
Women do not have special needs in their exercise routine. Like men, they can have high-intensity workouts, lifting, and cardio. However, there are hormonal differences we must talk about. Female bodies react differently than a man to certain exercises and also struggle more with body fat compared to men.
Diet, with proper use of essential supplements, makes the fitness process easier.
So, make sure your wife's taking supplements, resting enough, and not going overboard with the exercise routine...
Intake of the right kind of supplements ensures the missing nutrients are restored in the body. For instance, omega 3 supplements are essential for heart health and Vitamin D improves bones health.
You can learn a little more about supplements here: https://www.garnersupply.com/articles/medical-articles/supplemental-nutrition-essentials-in-a-bottle.html
To make sure she can handle high-intensity exercise, proper food backed with supplements help the process. Taking rest is essential and make sure she isn't over-exercising.
Consult a trainer, they know it better.

CAROL ARAUJO

Awards
[QUOTE = "Tinyme, postagem: 6510761, membro: 183794"]
Olá, minha esposa está começando a treinar comigo. Ela nunca malhou antes. Não tenho certeza se isso parece idiota ou não, mas as mulheres fazem exercícios e fazem dieta igual à dos homens?
[/CITAR]

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought women usually neglect lower chest? and depending on their goals, neglect other parts too

Alison22

Alison22

Awards
I have started working out 2 months ago. I will be getting my diet chart soon. Is supplement necessary for weight loss?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have started working out 2 months ago. I will be getting my diet chart soon. Is supplement necessary for weight loss?
I'm curious what do you mean by getting your diet chart soon? Did you sign up with a weight loss program or a nutritionist that will be supplying you with a diet plan and/or meals?

The simple answer to your question regarding supplements is: no, supplements are not necessary for weight loss.

The more complex answer is that some supplementation can be helpful to achieve your body composition goals, and to maintain your overall health.

A proper diet and a well executed training program will help far more than supplements in getting you where you want to be.

Remember that the number on the scale is not the most important thing. The most important thing is your health. The second most important thing is how you feel. After that, comes how you look. If all three of those things are taken care of, then the number on the scale is just a statistic; it's a relatively meaningless piece of data that tells nothing close to the whole/real story.

The internet, including this forum, is full of information, and a lot of it is good. There's plenty of misinformation to be had as well, so it's best to do plenty of research; and listen to people you trust, who appear to be living healthy, happy lives, and are practicing fitness routines that you think you can realistically emulate.

There are people online who will tell you that this supplement or that gadget will do the work for you; you should be cautious of that. When it comes to fitness/health and body composition: if you want to achieve your goals you should expect to put in the work. So set measurable goals for diet and weight training, stay mindful of your mental well-being, get plenty of rest each night, find ways to stay motivated, inspire others and yourself, and take progress photos every few weeks instead of focusing on the number on the scale.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
supplements are never required. starting out I do recommend getting some whey protein if you are going to do strength training. otherwise vitamin D + k2 might be a good idea as most people are deficient.

Alison22

Alison22

Awards
I'm curious what do you mean by getting your diet chart soon? Did you sign up with a weight loss program or a nutritionist that will be supplying you with a diet plan and/or meals?

The simple answer to your question regarding supplements is: no, supplements are not necessary for weight loss.

The more complex answer is that some supplementation can be helpful to achieve your body composition goals, and to maintain your overall health.

A proper diet and a well executed training program will help far more than supplements in getting you where you want to be.

Remember that the number on the scale is not the most important thing. The most important thing is your health. The second most important thing is how you feel. After that, comes how you look. If all three of those things are taken care of, then the number on the scale is just a statistic; it's a relatively meaningless piece of data that tells nothing close to the whole/real story.

The internet, including this forum, is full of information, and a lot of it is good. There's plenty of misinformation to be had as well, so it's best to do plenty of research; and listen to people you trust, who appear to be living healthy, happy lives, and are practicing fitness routines that you think you can realistically emulate.

There are people online who will tell you that this supplement or that gadget will do the work for you; you should be cautious of that. When it comes to fitness/health and body composition: if you want to achieve your goals you should expect to put in the work. So set measurable goals for diet and weight training, stay mindful of your mental well-being, get plenty of rest each night, find ways to stay motivated, inspire others and yourself, and take progress photos every few weeks instead of focusing on the number on the scale.
Thanks for replying. I quite agree on whatever you said. I'll do my research better.
And as for my diet chart, my gym has its own nutritionist. I'll be consulting soon.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for replying. I quite agree on whatever you said. I'll do my research better.
And as for my diet chart, my gym has its own nutritionist. I'll be consulting soon.
Make sure you check their credentials. If they are not a registered dietician, it may not be worth the money.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you can't say that a women can not do exercise , she can do it but if have never done it before then she need to start from very low.. and then increase gradually
Uh, who’s saying that?

Kindres

Awards
t's hard to give any kind of solid advice when we don't know anything about her backround. How long has she been training, what program is she running, what's her nutrition been like prior to this, etc? Does she have any progress pics?

You've got her cutting, but what does she have for overall muscle at this point? At that bodyfat level (which I'm positive is grossly underestimated) she should have solid definition at this point there. If she doesn't than those numbers are completely off, combined with not having enough overall muscle to support the look.

To all the men who have been asking for advice for female friends, g/f's, spouses, etc...

These women need to join the forums and ask these questions themselves.

Last edited:
misslark

misslark

Awards
When it comes to working out, everyone has different goals. Some people want to lose weight, while others want to gain muscle. And then there are those who just want to maintain their current weight. No matter what your goal is, there's a workout plan that can help you achieve it.

If you're looking to lose weight, HIIT workouts are a great option. They're short and intense, so you can burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. Plus, they're great for burning fat. If you're looking to build muscle, on the other hand, lifting weights is the way to go. You can do this at the gym or at home with a few basic pieces of equipment. And if you just want to maintain your current weight, moderate cardio workouts are the key. Ladies, are you looking to get fit? Or maybe you're already in great shape, but you want to take your workout results to the next level. Either way, we've got the perfect diet plan for you! This eating strategy is designed to help maximize your workout results by providing your body with the nutrients it needs to perform at its best. A workout diet plan for women is not that different from a man's. The main thing to keep in mind is that women need fewer calories than men, so they should eat smaller meals more often throughout the day. Here are some other tips to keep in mind when planning your workout diet:

- Eat simple carbohydrates before and after your workout for energy.
- Include protein with every meal to help repair and build muscle.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
- Avoid eating processed foods, sugary snacks, and excessive amounts of fat. If you are looking to improve your workout routine, you may be wondering what kind of diet plan you should follow.
We are providing virtual in home training, you can contact us if needed.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When it comes to working out, everyone has different goals. Some people want to lose weight, while others want to gain muscle. And then there are those who just want to maintain their current weight. No matter what your goal is, there's a workout plan that can help you achieve it.

If you're looking to lose weight, HIIT workouts are a great option. They're short and intense, so you can burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. Plus, they're great for burning fat. If you're looking to build muscle, on the other hand, lifting weights is the way to go. You can do this at the gym or at home with a few basic pieces of equipment. And if you just want to maintain your current weight, moderate cardio workouts are the key. Ladies, are you looking to get fit? Or maybe you're already in great shape, but you want to take your workout results to the next level. Either way, we've got the perfect diet plan for you! This eating strategy is designed to help maximize your workout results by providing your body with the nutrients it needs to perform at its best. A workout diet plan for women is not that different from a man's. The main thing to keep in mind is that women need fewer calories than men, so they should eat smaller meals more often throughout the day. Here are some other tips to keep in mind when planning your workout diet:

- Eat simple carbohydrates before and after your workout for energy.
- Include protein with every meal to help repair and build muscle.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
- Avoid eating processed foods, sugary snacks, and excessive amounts of fat. If you are looking to improve your workout routine, you may be wondering what kind of diet plan you should follow.
We are providing virtual in home training, you can contact us if needed.
This is a spam post. Don’t click the link!!!!

lamarclark09

Awards
Exercise is not specific for different gender. Your wife does the same exercise as you. But women do not need the heavy exercise and daily routine exercise. Carbohydrates , fat and protein are the same for both genders but men need more calories as compared to female.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you get serious, throw a log on here:

I prefer any of the 20 free apps out there for tracking daily nutrition. gives me a lot of data to look back on.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exercise is not specific for different gender. Your wife does the same exercise as you. But women do not need the heavy exercise and daily routine exercise. Carbohydrates , fat and protein are the same for both genders but men need more calories as compared to female.
There’s new research that shows menopausal women that lift weights need to lift as heavy as they can.

Robert johnson

Robert johnson

Awards
Vegetarian or Vegan Diet: Some women choose to follow vegetarian or vegan diets for ethical, environmental, or health reasons. Vegetarian diets exclude meat, while vegan diets exclude all animal products, including meat, dairy, and eggs. It's essential to plan these diets carefully to ensure adequate nutrient intake.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vegetarian or Vegan Diet: Some women choose to follow vegetarian or vegan diets for ethical, environmental, or health reasons. Vegetarian diets exclude meat, while vegan diets exclude all animal products, including meat, dairy, and eggs. It's essential to plan these diets carefully to ensure adequate nutrient intake.
Genius

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There’s new research that shows menopausal women that lift weights need to lift as heavy as they can.
is that really new? I've always encouraged my wife (51 now) to make sure she is lifting for a plethora of purposes but bone density etc being top of the list.

Good grief, I know this is spam bullshit but if my wife went vegetarian I'd file for divorce.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is that really new? I've always encouraged my wife (51 now) to make sure she is lifting for a plethora of purposes but bone density etc being top of the list.

Good grief, I know this is spam bullshit but if my wife went vegetarian I'd file for divorce.
I guess newer would be more appropriate, at least in the last 5+ years or so. My wife is having good results at lifting heavy and keep protein and fiber high.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess newer would be more appropriate, at least in the last 5+ years or so. My wife is having good results at lifting heavy and keep protein and fiber high.
I'll never forget when I got my USAW 1 cert, one of our instructors was quite old with experience with the olympic teams. He threw in a couple videos of his wife in her mid 70s cleaning and snatching and it was one of those "ah ha" moments for me seeing an elderly woman throw a barbell overhead.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll never forget when I got my USAW 1 cert, one of our instructors was quite old with experience with the olympic teams. He threw in a couple videos of his wife in her mid 70s cleaning and snatching and it was one of those "ah ha" moments for me seeing an elderly woman throw a barbell overhead.
Now that’s pretty awesome! I’m a firm believer that the older you get it becomes even more important to push yourself within reason. I’m 50 and I’m stronger now than I was in my mid 30’s.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m 50 and I’m stronger now than I was in my mid 30’s.
that's awesome. at 40 I'm stronger and with less pain than the previous 25 years of my life. I still have guys giving me a hard time about how the things I do will leave me in pain in my 60s and I'm like... I only hurt when I'm not training so I'm going to stay the path....

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's awesome. at 40 I'm stronger and with less pain than the previous 25 years of my life. I still have guys giving me a hard time about how the things I do will leave me in pain in my 60s and I'm like... I only hurt when I'm not training so I'm going to stay the path....
Yeah I’ve had guys tell me the same thing but I look at guys in their upper 50’s at my gym and their still hitting it hard. One of them is still doing shows. I don’t think I’ll be throwing up 140 lbs dumbbells on flat bench in my 60’s but I’m gonna damn sure keep it up as long as I can. The name of the game is to just keep that lean mass up.