Diet and workout for anavar?

DePeter3

Awards
i am 5'10 175 and i will be cycling anavar at 50mgs ED for 8 weeks.

my goals are as much lean mass gain as possible with anavar and strength gains

also want to take proviron but im not sure how to fit it into cycle

any suggestions?

no i wont take test, slightly too much money for me right now

also do i need PCT for this mild cycle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh, if you want to gain weight you eat in a caloric surplus dictated by your BMR.

The real question is, why are you taking a steroid when you are asking elementary diet and exercise questions??? Not to mention you're asking if you need a PCT. /facepalm

DePeter3

Awards
i know of dieting and working out ive been doing it for 6 years im just curious as to other peoples POV on dieting with anavar and working out with it maybe they can give me tips i did not know.... and anavar is the most mild of all steroids and many people dont use PCT for it, however im not sure how to work proviron in on it or whether or not i should throw PCT in because of the proviron

helpful replies please

also if i get enough feedback i will post my cycle results week by week for the sake of users so its beneficial for everyone as well

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well when you make a post asking about diet and training while on cycle with no other information given, what do you expect someone to say lol?

If you want to gain mass, eat in a caloric surplus, simple. If you want to keep it lean, eat less than 500 cals or so over your BMR. If you're on cycle, push the limits of your training. Increase the days, increase the resistance, increase the muscle groups hit per week. Kind of basic stuff here.

mccallister

Awards
i am 5'10 175 and i will be cycling anavar at 50mgs ED for 8 weeks.

my goals are as much lean mass gain as possible with anavar and strength gains

also want to take proviron but im not sure how to fit it into cycle

any suggestions?

no i wont take test, slightly too much money for me right now

also do i need PCT for this mild cycle?
Bro you don't need to diet or train just take Teh roids

I just kid, you need to do Pilates and become vegan

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
You can afford var for 8 weeks but not 1 vial of test? Mmk. Right.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Uh, if you want to gain weight you eat in a caloric surplus dictated by your BMR.

The real question is, why are you taking a steroid when you are asking elementary diet and exercise questions??? Not to mention you're asking if you need a PCT. /facepalm

100% agree

You can afford var for 8 weeks but not 1 vial of test? Mmk. Right.
thinking the same thing, but hey its not my dick thats gonna be broken

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Idk man,i think anavar is best stacked..i have only do anabolics 2 times .HD 1x and Anavar 1x.

In my anavar expierience it was decent.Had pink sms 20 mgs...i think anavar is best stacked,imo...