diet advice & protein intake on cycle (based on recent study)

bbextreme100

Awards
hello guys, very pleasure to be here.
i lost about 88lbs and currently (25yo) i'm 176cm and 162lbs with 13/14%bf i suppose (lot of retention and located fat on lower abdominal).

my goal is to bulk heavy, on gear, for 12 weeks. (testE base,dbol first 4weeks, followed by bold+tren).

I train as follow:
Push, pull, legs, rest and repeat. 3 day heavy 6-8 reps and othert with 12-15reps. 30 set total (twice) for legs,chest and back.. 24 for other.
Any advice?

Diet:
Mantainance on 2400kcal, i add about +500kcal with macros 220g pro,400g carbs and 40g of fat. Every day with no carb cycling.

1) what about macros and protein? (is to low?)

will follow a pic

max d

Awards
  • Established
Your protein is more than enough. Do you always go that low on fats? Some people can do ok with that low but I would suggest at least .5g/lb.

bbextreme100

Awards
suggested protein intake? remind that im on cycle too.
i suppose its a good way to stay low fat while on surplus.
this is my condition

max d

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. From my experience all you need is enough protein to cover what you want your end body weight to be. So, if you want to be 170 then make sure you eat 0.8gx170=136g. If you want to make it easy for your self and for some reason you don't think that's enough just eat 1g per pound which is a basic bro number for adequate protein. When you get to a certain point of protein your body will convert it to something else that it wants/needs.

But if you want you can eat 300g a protein a day...

Study
http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

bbextreme100

Awards
so you suggest less protein, about 80g fat and rest in carbs?

max d

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. If your able to function well on that low of fat then keep doing what your doing but if you have never gone that low I don't suggest it as too low of fat can negatively impact your hormones, specifically test. So I guess while on cycle it won't kill you but may not be optimal. Either way good luck on the cycle and congrats on the body transformation!

bbextreme100

Awards
thanks max, appreciated! still fat spot but i need to grow up as american style !! likes usa approaching to diet and training, im from europe...

what about usa approach??