Dieselbolan gained 25 pounds

goat23

goat23

Awards
Hey guys dieselbolan is legit gained 25pounds first try with it 180 to 205 in 4 weeks ran cel cycle assist,bio forge pro max 2,fish oil,and multi with c4 pre workout and universals real gains.going straight into the big daddy of orals beastdrol now with no break to see what happens only thing I'm changing is the pre work to forged pre workout.anyone done the one oral to another thing before?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Its a bad idea. You will get much lower returns, you will increase your chance of messing with your liver.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Interesting,why gerbil? As essentially it 2 dif compounds and diesel is a combo so it's a little watered down.im looking after the liver bro water water water,cycle ass and ill throw in liv 52

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You need to give your body to recover then continue. Time off= time on +pct

So give your body a chance to recover and rebuild, then cycle again in a few months and your results would be better.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys dieselbolan is legit gained 25pounds first try with it 180 to 205 in 4 weeks ran cel cycle assist,bio forge pro max 2,fish oil,and multi with c4 pre workout and universals real gains.going straight into the big daddy of orals beastdrol now with no break to see what happens only thing I'm changing is the pre work to forged pre workout.anyone done the one oral to another thing before?
no pct? and straight into superdrol i hope your trolling.and i mean this with all the respect in the world

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol no troll bro but I'm experienced I understand what gerbil said about recovery and such lipids ect,but If your system is down already and your looking after your vitals like liver,bp etc what can it really hurt? I mean with all the cycles I've done I've just conceived another child so it's all still working.im not being a dumb ass newb but raising a topic

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lol no troll bro but I'm experienced I understand what gerbil said about recovery and such lipids ect,but If your system is down already and your looking after your vitals like liver,bp etc what can it really hurt? I mean with all the cycles I've done I've just conceived another child so it's all still working.im not being a dumb ass newb but raising a topic
Either cruise on test or take a break. I feel as though long term oral only cycles are more trouble than they are worth.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol ill keep you posted I've ran sd at 50 mg beforehand I'm. Runin 30 throught now

goat23

goat23

Awards
Switched to beast from dieselbolan and had prob best workout in ages.slight headaches tonight and lol toothache(sign of bp??) uped cycle ass to 10 per day see how we go but vascularity is up already