Dieselade Flavor?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running low on Dieselade and need to place an order. My favorite flavor was Cherry Limeade, between the new flavors, peach and pineapple, which one do you guys recommend?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
???????? Hello. Anyone here?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I just saw this question

Flavor is a very personal thing, but with that being said I really like the Pineapple myself !!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I just saw this question

Flavor is a very personal thing, but with that being said I really like the Pineapple myself !!
Thanks Rocket. I forgot you are still repping for Diesel- should have Pm'd you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Rocket. I forgot you are still repping for Diesel- should have Pm'd you.
The post is fine, but you and anyone else can PM me any time, I'm am here to help anyway I can.

get D BCAA1.JPG

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Dieselade for over a year. Question: I just opened a new tub of Cherry Limeade and it tastes different. It's almost like the flavoring/sweetener has changed. Can you guys confirm? This tub came from Amazon. Thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been using Dieselade for over a year. Question: I just opened a new tub of Cherry Limeade and it tastes different. It's almost like the flavoring/sweetener has changed. Can you guys confirm? This tub came from Amazon. Thanks.
I know that Chuck Diesel is always Tweaking the formula so it is very likely a little different, but I will let him confirm.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that Chuck Diesel is always Tweaking the formula so it is very likely a little different, but I will let him confirm.
Lol. Tell him to tweak it back. If the second tub I purchased tastes like this one, it will be time for a new BCAA for me. Dieselade is my favorite and this would be a shame.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's going on with Dieselade? It's not available on Amazon. Is it being phased out? Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So what's going on with Dieselade? It's not available on Amazon. Is it being phased out? Rocket3015
It is currently out of stock, should have a batch of Peach Mango on the shelf in about (2) weeks. Sorry for the delay!! Thank you for buying Get Diesel Products !!