DIESEL TEST Hardcore....now avail (again)

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Word. I just stocked up on 4 bottles. A lil risky for a product one's never tried, but I really dig DTP thus far, so I don't expect DTH to disappoint- n it seems to be elusive lol so I figured I should get it while the gettin's good. I wanted to try it/stack it/bridge it etc anyhow, but I am thinking I would like to see if I can go strictly herbal n get comparable effects, thatd be ideal to me.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Frank Lucas(Chuck) I got you Big Homie, copped 2 of dem Blue Magics(DTHC) earlier today as soon as i got the email that they were back in stock. the hook says it all, definitely a good look. I salute you on this one, Chuck. "I'm gettin it, I'm gettin it, I ain't talkin about it, I'm gettin it, straight gettin it, getgetgetgettin it. You killed it with this one Frank(Chuck). I missed out though on that r4w deal, but it's all good.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Frank Lucas(Chuck) I got you Big Homie, copped 2 of dem Blue Magics(DTHC) earlier today as soon as i got the email that they were back in stock. the hook says it all, definitely a good look. I salute you on this one, Chuck. "I'm gettin it, I'm gettin it, I ain't talkin about it, I'm gettin it, straight gettin it, getgetgetgettin it. You killed it with this one Frank(Chuck). I missed out though on that r4w deal, but it's all good.
haha, yeah but they gonna have a free ETHER level 1 promo with 2 bottle combo soon cuz they emailed me this weekend and said they were going to do that, not sure when or if its gonna be for DTH and DTP.

I just gotta keep this product in stock. I rem. every time NP would have it, it would creep up to the top 25 products list.....then its out of stock for 2 months which sucks, hard to keep customers that way.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
not like i didnt have enough in storage but i ordered 4 more. always in stock at ambulldogs cabinet lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
not like i didnt have enough in storage but i ordered 4 more. always in stock at ambulldogs cabinet lol
I hope to finally keep it somewhat in stock somewhere at all times this year but that hasnt been possible since 2005 when DTH came out. That way people dont have to keep a stash. I keep a stash of all the multi's, digestive enzymes and stuff I use tho'.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I hope to finally keep it somewhat in stock somewhere at all times this year but that hasnt been possible since 2005 when DTH came out. That way people dont have to keep a stash. I keep a stash of all the multi's, digestive enzymes and stuff I use tho'.
im starting trt very soon and dth is the only sport supp i will be using along with it. it was rec by a trusted friend who says it is good for the adrenals and the only t-booster hed use if on trt. obviously not being used to boost t but for the ingredirnts present.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've def got a stash of the 120 ct myself. Love the stuff. Recently started using R4W again after quite some time off from it. DAMN!! I forgot how intense it can be..hahaha Awesome stuff. When I take the DTHC and R4W I HAVE to go to the gym, no getting lazy. The last time I took them and got side tracked by the Mrs. and didn't make the gym I felt like karate chopping coconuts.

Keep up the good work chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've def got a stash of the 120 ct myself. Love the stuff. Recently started using R4W again after quite some time off from it. DAMN!! I forgot how intense it can be..hahaha Awesome stuff. When I take the DTHC and R4W I HAVE to go to the gym, no getting lazy. The last time I took them and got side tracked by the Mrs. and didn't make the gym I felt like karate chopping coconuts.

Keep up the good work chuck
haha yeah I get like that when I take my pre-workout mix at 12 but dont make it 2 the gym till like 4............I feel like running to the gym from like 2 to 4.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Damn I'm mad I missed the package deal w/ the free NOS Ether Level One that just became available, I ordered two 2-packs of DTH from the same spot I coulda got 2 free tubs! lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'm mad I missed the package deal w/ the free NOS Ether Level One that just became available, I ordered two 2-packs of DTH from the same spot I coulda got 2 free tubs! lol
ive necer tried the level 1 but the regular is a staple of mine along with 1 r4w and 1 dth pre wo

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
ive necer tried the level 1 but the regular is a staple of mine along with 1 r4w and 1 dth pre wo
yeah i hope that deal runs til i can afford another "stock up" agenda...yeah the level one looks very solid, rich in key ingredients

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well its free. Works well, good pumps and strength. It has alot of Cit. malate in it and its like 50 servings per container, just gotta break it up (clumpy).

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i been wanting to try this! cant wait to run a cycle