Diesel Pro Cycle Nausea

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is probably the only test booster that I ever ran with some success in the past. One thing that put me off was the nausea, I'm thinking about running it again, but with ginger this time for the nausea.

Anyone know any good ginger supplements/tabs I could run with DTP V4 for the nausea?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that the one with yohimbine in it? …I’d look for a different product, rather than try and mitigate nausea.

I think they make a non-yohimbine version?
You could than stack some dermacrine/dhea with it

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that the one with yohimbine in it? …I’d look for a different product, rather than try and mitigate nausea.

I think they make a non-yohimbine version?
You could than stack some dermacrine/dhea with it
I dont think its yohimbine, esp if 3 tablets are 1mg total. Ive taken 5 mg at once before didnt get nauseous. I didnt really like DTH too much plus it seems sold out almost everywhere.

I'm going to probably dose ginger before I dose each tab.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe it has both Yohimbine Bark and Gurana in it, but (IME) those may cause a "stimulated" feeling, but not nausea.

The nausea may be from the cnidium monnieri.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it has both Yohimbine Bark and Gurana in it, but (IME) those may cause a "stimulated" feeling, but not nausea.

The nausea may be from the cnidium monnieri.
Is the cnidium monnieri in DTH because i don't get nausea from the DTH.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know, but it would be listed on the label if so.
I jsut checked I guess DTH actually has less ingredients then pro cycle besides the preg and dhea.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never heard of this problem before but the Ginger may help. I eat a ton of ginger chews.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did message @Chuck Diesel to see if he has a answer for you!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did message @Chuck Diesel to see if he has a answer for you!
btw hw many mg of caffeine/guarana is each tab of Pro Cycle V4 btw? I'm asking because some days I want to be off a good amount of stims.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless it is specified on the label, the amount of each component in a proprietary blend is customarily not identified.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@50Magnum

there was a problem with the V2 version. Ended up changing the enteric coating. Ginger actually alleviates nausea. What you should probably do is take it during or right after a meal, not on an empty stomach. Ginger should alleviate the problem

Unless you are allergic to ginger.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@50Magnum

there was a problem with the V2 version. Ended up changing the enteric coating. Ginger actually alleviates nausea. What you should probably do is take it during or right after a meal, not on an empty stomach. Ginger should alleviate the problem

Unless you are allergic to ginger.
I've ran this product about 2 or 3 times before. I tried it empty stomach obviously a no no(but will try with the ginger chews should 1 chew be sufficient?) I did try it right after a meal it helped a lil bit, but I don't remember if I was nauseous or not. I'm going to try 2 tabs and then chew some ginger gum after or when I do get nauseous. I do train in the morning fasted and wanted to take a few tabs preworkout, I'll have to chew on ginger gum right after dosing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've ran this product about 2 or 3 times before. I tried it empty stomach obviously a no no(but will try with the ginger chews should 1 chew be sufficient?) I did try it right after a meal it helped a lil bit, but I don't remember if I was nauseous or not. I'm going to try 2 tabs and then chew some ginger gum after or when I do get nauseous. I do train in the morning fasted and wanted to take a few tabs preworkout, I'll have to chew on ginger gum right after dosing.
I would pop a Ginger Chew right after taking it ?

Ginger Chews.jpg