Dienolone as first 19nor run

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
I've never run any type of 19nor.. and as the title states; TD dienolone - good/bad/ok as a first time 19nor run?
Edit: have ran multiple cycles (lgd,rad,osta,1/4andro combo, etc - the 1 & 4 andro combo gave me pretty bad bacne and now I tend to stick to TD andros as they cause me little to no acne at all)

Also yes I understand it will obviously depend on my individual response, but moreso looking for general consensus and advice. I have proper pct, and can acquire proper ancillaries if needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Coin toss bro, either 19's will like you or they won't. TD dienolone at 100mg a day is probably a safe start. What did you plan on using with it?
4 Andro and epiandro (preferably both) but both solid candidates based off what your willing to use

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
I had planned on adding in some TD epiandro. Maybe get some inhibit P (and maybe prami or caber to be extra cautious?) I have yet to use 4 andro as a TD, honestly I've only ever ran 4 andro in oral form.

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
Basically I was wondering if this would be the better 'starter' 19nor instead of something like TD 19nor andro, which i havent seen much good feedback. Thanks for your help @Smont

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dienolone is a different animal when compared to the other mild things that you ran in the past. I ran the Dien E. IM at 400mg per week and TD at 100mg per day. Both were sufficient and produced great results, it is versatile and depending on your goals you can tweak your diet regimen accordingly. The IM gave some heavy aggression and made me very hungry all the time. Great compound

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Basically I was wondering if this would be the better 'starter' 19nor instead of something like TD 19nor andro, which i havent seen much good feedback. Thanks for your help @Smont
Most ppl get nothing out of the 19 nor Andro. It's not comparable to dienolone or any of these real 19's

Stay away from trestolone and tren use the dienolone and once your ready to pin some testosterone and you get that out the way maybe venture to npp

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
Thanks you guys for your input. Also curious the difference between 75mg TD for 8 weeks, vs 100mg TD for 8 weeks. Im always going for lowest effective dosage, not wanting to overkill.