Dienogen and testosterone on a blood test?

dooby

Awards
Hey all, I’m just curious here cuz I’ve been running dienogen for about 2.5 weeks now and I have a hormone test coming up (routine one) and I’m not on trt yet so I’m just wondering what my testosterone levels are going to look like?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all, I’m just curious here cuz I’ve been running dienogen for about 2.5 weeks now and I have a hormone test coming up (routine one) and I’m not on trt yet so I’m just wondering what my testosterone levels are going to look like?
Low to medium depending on where they were beforehand.

dooby

Awards
Low to medium depending on where they were beforehand.
So if I take it leading up to it will my test levels be lowish? Cuz I’m trying to get prescribed trt and I need my test levels in a certain area and they were ~average last time

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if I take it leading up to it will my test levels be lowish? Cuz I’m trying to get prescribed trt and I need my test levels in a certain area and they were ~average last time
I ran Dien solo for a while before my TRT tests and 1 came back in the single digits...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhhh **** lmfao didn’t that raise suspicion?
it will if you do back to back draws and show a drop from 600 to 10 ... a smart dr would suspect something.. I think a lot of GP's are still too dumb on the subject and will probably just give a script lol.