dienedione vs trenavar/ with epistane recomp cycle

W

whatevercomeon11

Awards
Hello everyone, I just wanted some input on these two different prohormones, what would be better for a recomp cycle with epistane stacked?

I read somewhere that the oral bioavailability of both are low and the conversion rate of dienedione to dienolone is somewhat low and weaker than trenavars conversion rate but I thought I’d rather ask here first?

So what do you guys think is the better ph? I’m planning to run either at 90-120 mgs for 6 weeks.

Have my my pct ready, cycle support all figured out, tudca and Inhibit-P.

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I cannot speak about these 2 PHs, but I can you recommend transdermal dienolone. Start with 75 mg daily and increase your dosage until you hit 150 mg daily. It's very effective, doesn't require any conversion and sides are tolerable. Of course, you need a SERM for PCT.

W

whatevercomeon11

Awards
I cannot speak about these 2 PHs, but I can you recommend transdermal dienolone. Start with 75 mg daily and increase your dosage until you hit 150 mg daily. It's very effective, doesn't require any conversion and sides are tolerable. Of course, you need a SERM for PCT.
I figured TD D would be best, but unfortunately liquids like this won’t pass customs where I live.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
stick to trenavar if your doing oral ... and i would start @120..

F

Flaunty34969

Awards
Ive ran this before, was best re-comp I ever had. I was 240 and rock solid. People were staring at me due to my shear size. Only difference was, I added 4-AD.