Did you say Laxative? No, Laxogenin! Youngbodybuil's sponsored BPS ANDROCRINE log!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
From DSTD to DSU to Most Wanted, and all the laxativ.. oops- laxogenin products alike, i've invested tons of money that could've been spent at strip clubs on Laxogenin. Some may ask why? Well my friends, in my constant journey to obtain "DEM GAINZ" (and to stay disease free ;) ), laxogenin has been a novel ingredient I believe to highly benefit not only my performance in the gym, but my joints, muscle fullness in the past. Lets put Androcrine to the test and see if I get the same!

So.. Without further a-do here's my sponsored BPS Androcrine log!
Thanks to the very nice people of BPS I was sent a bottle of their new Androcrine, a revamped version of their old Laxacrine with a new transdermal carrier. It's currently in transit and i'll be receiving the tracking either later tonight or tomorrow.

Im going to be aiming for a recomp as I finished a PCT over a month ago and have dropped all of my current supplements (Besides the essentials- Protein, Creatine, BCAA powder and 3mg melatonin before bed) to give this a fair unbiased review. Im 24 and my current weight hovers around 181-185 my last IN DEPTH (Bioelectrical Impedance scale with handhelds that had additional electrodes and outlined the body fat of each and every body part along with the composition of those body parts on an electronic graph. I go to a very expensive "Shi-Shi" gym called LifeTime around New York City, I believe it has 2 of these that the personal trainers let you use upon request)body fat reading was at the end of a cycle about 2.5 months ago and was 11.2%. According to handheld body fat scanners i've ranged from 11-13% body fat over the past 2.5 months as i've continued bulking since cycle and have been increasing in both lifts and size. I will however ask to use the Bioelectrical Impedance Scale the morning I receive Androcrine, i'll be sure to be fasted and intermittent fast the night before so as to ensure closest possible results.

Goals for this log/cycle-
My goals for this log are quite simple, to entertain you gains hungry FUARKSSS! While trying to tighten up a bit and increase my compound lifts about 5-10 pounds each. Over reaching? Maybe, but i never doubt BPS's ability to deliver!

Macros currently-
Calories- 2800-3100
50/30/20
Carbs generally range 300-400
Proteins always above 200
Fill the rest with fats.
Will be lowering this for the log to get a fair recomp effect.
My lifts currently look like-

Bench- 1rm-290 2 reps-275 3 reps 265. (Arguably my weakest lift, but i'm happy with being able to bench 100 pounds over my BW) My goal is to hit the 300 club on bench again as i reached 315 on my previous cycle, i currently feel like i could go over 290 but my joints however have been aching quite a bit, another thing i hope Androcrine can deliver on as im dropping my Fish Oil for this log to attest to it's ability to help joints.

Squat- 1rm-375 2 reps-370 3 reps-360 (don't know why there's a 10 pound drop from my 2 repper to 3 reps guess i need more frequency?) Im goal here is to add 15 pounds here, my squat has been stalling lately im really striving for the 400 pound squat mark i've never actually hit that before.

Deadlift- 1rm- 455 (got 465 before but it was only once so i chalked it up to one of those good days, could not reciprocate after multiple attempts.) 2 reps- 445 3 reps- 430(again a decent drop between 3 reps and 2 reps not sure why?). I also do a lot of deficit work on deadlifts. As you'll as i post my workouts I'll be focusing mainly on deficit deadlifts for this run as it really helps my back build even faster. I usually do 6 inch lifts and stay between 315 to 405 for the large end deficits.

I stopped doing OHP as I didn't feel they helped my shoulders progress any faster and I find that doing choker benching (Bring the bar directly above the neck after unracking, using a wide grip and allowing your elbows to flare out as you lower the weight.) I focus 100% on negatives with these and take about 3 seconds from unrack to actually touch the tops of my front deltoids and then bench the weight up.

Now for my workout scheme which to many of you will seem excessive and like I need more rest, so im ready for the barrage-
I work out 6 days a week for about 2 to 3 hours. I also sometimes split do 2 sessions. THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS. It's for the mental relief I get from lifting, even if this is hindering muscle growth (Which i highly doubt as I sleep a minimum of 8 and a half to 9 hours a night and most commonly get 9 and a half hours a night). I'm not a very stressed person but I openly admit im ADDICTED to being in the gym, and my training scheme will STAY like this until my body can no longer accommodate.

Now for my workouts-
I focus EXCLUSIVELY AND EXCESSIVELY on big compound lifts as I love the feeling of being absolutely dead after I workout, talk about enjoying self inflicting agony on leg days :)

I start the week with 1 MAJOR chest day where I mainly just do flat bench, incline bench and then proceed to go to an adjustable fly machine and spent about 12-15 sets hitting different angles of my chest,
After loosening up my shoulder and doing some nice free weight kettlebell flys (lay down on bench do 3 sets of light weight for reps to warm up my chest)
My flat bench days tend to look like this-
1 warm up 135x15
1 Average-Heavy 265x3 then I go to either match or break my PR depending on how the PR 1 rep goes
1 Matching PR rep - 290 x1. Now if it goes up easily i'll attempt a new PR, if not I commense with a very rare routine many of you will not agree with-
I do 8 sets of bench at 6 reps dropping 5 pounds every set and only 30 seconds of rest between sets so an example would be-
235x6
230x6
225x6
220x6
215x6
210x6
205x6
200x6

Now you may be wondering how do I know if im progressing? Well it's very simple if I feel like the first set of 6 goes up fast and i attempt a 7th and complete the 7th with no help from a spotter then the next time I have my heavy chest day i'll start 5 pounds heavier and start with only 5 reps of that new weight and until continually run this cycle until i can do that new weight for 6 sets, then from there continue that cycle until i feel like i can up it another 5 pounds. It sounds crazy but it's very easy to measure results and results come very fast with this method for me personally

Tuesdays are my general accessory days where i'll choose either shoulders and traps or calves and quads and work to hit the muscle how i want them and prime the muscle for the next workout-

Wednesdays are generally my back day, now my back day is exactly the same as my chest day the routine i specified for flat bench i do for Deficit deadlifts aswell and for the next 3 months i'll be working off 6 inch deficits only and then cycle back to conventional. I do 3 months conventional then 3 months deficit rinse and repeat to shock my body.
My back days usually consist of 2-3 vertical pull and 2-3 horizontal pulls AFTER dead lifts.I'll also finish off every back day with an exercise specific to hitting the lower back or 1 specifically targetting my lower lats. (My traps and middle back are very thick compared to the rest of my back so im trying to find equilibrium between the 2.)

Thursdays
Bis/tris
I've just started occlusion training thanks to the help of Dma378 and BeastFitness I've been following his log and his protocols for Occlusion training and the pumps have been insane.

Fridays
The dreaded leg day-
My leg days are actually normal compared to my back and chest days
I pyramid my squats generally start with 135x20 and do some cable glute kick backs to warm my legs up before getting into the real routine
Then my squatting will look something like this-
225x12
245x10
265x10
285x8
315x6
335x4
315x6
285x8
265x8-10(Basically to failure but aiming for 8 minimum)
245x6-10(Basically to failure but aiming for 6 minimum)
225x6-10(Basically to failure but aiming for 6 minimum)

30 seconds to 1 minute and a half rests as I go through the squat pyramid

Finish off with 135x10

then go do the usual lunges, calf raises, quad extensions, ect ect depending on how im feeling that day

Then finally Saturday is generally my ABs day where I do a solid 45 minutes of abs and then 30 minutes of Insanity classes and call it quits.

Sunday rest day

So I hope I haven't missed anything and my training methods don't make you cringe, all in all i'll update this as soon as the Androcrine comes in and I can't wait to see who comes along for the ride.

Thanks again to BPS and lifted67 a company with great supplements currently and hopefully a new one that will rival the rest, only time will tell.

Also congrats to my fellow loggers-

Woody
jayo84
Sean1332
Young Gotti

Let's do it brothers!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
IN , anxious to see how this works for ya.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Awesomeness, I never tried any of these LAX products. Good luck ill be watching!
Glad to hear, im sure it'd work great for you as you just managed to get those test levels in the 800s, IIRC from a previous post.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My only issue so far is your OP is not detailed enough. I'd like to see 10 pages of text minimum, if possible. Please finish typing out your life story. I know there is more. :D
Lol hey man didn't want to half ass it, im taking this log and opportunity seriously.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the great title and intro! Lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey, let's not put words into my mouth now. But yes....that's what I'm saying. Excited to see how a female reacts to our Androcrine!
You know, I thought I liked bps before, but with the owner being cool and witty, I'm more of fan

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
subbed and looking forward to your progress, stay away from that laxative bro!!! Dem toilet gains ain't legit.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How long are you gonna run the androcrine?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
How long are you gonna run the androcrine?
1 full bottle given to me kindly by the BPS team, however if I enjoy the bottle I will do an 8 week run, but give my day by day feelings of the product for the next 4 weeks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Tracking says it should be here saturday, excited for this! I will post a large post on first days use on texture smell and how easy it is to spread/ how long it takes to get into the pores. Also will keep track of how my skin feels any rashes in applications spots ect.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same anything that means less pills makes me happier.
The only problem is when you're running too many transdermals and run out of spots to apply it ;)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The only problem is when you're running too many transdermals and run out of spots to apply it ;)
That's when you move on too more "Unconventional" and more so "Recreational" spots ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's when you move on too more "Unconventional" and more so "Recreational" spots ;)
At that point, can it really be it really be considered a transdermal, or is it just lotion...? lol ;)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So just got home from a doctors appointment to see that Androcrine was in my mailbox! So i got it within 3 days of it being shipped, pretty solid IMO.

Look- The bottle's actually very nice has a nice design the pumper is the same as dermacrine and SA which i LOVE. It's the same formatting as them aswell which i love as the old laxacrine was small and hate droppers.

Dosing- Just wow. I must say I am EXTREMELY shocked at how much laxogenin they give you, it's 20mg per pump and it gives you a full 145 pumps. Thats bang for your buck especially for the insider sale price. That comes out to 2900mg's of laxogenin which is on par with OL's DSTD!

Application-
It comes a clear and thick liquid, it smells pretty decent and spreads very easily. Dried in about 15 seconds which is nice, also a very nice touch is it has a cooling effect on the application spot, it actually feels really good. I can hardly see this causing skin irritation as it helped soothed my skin once applying. Liking the new deliver system already. I'll be running this at 100mg a day which is 5 pumps so it'll be lasting about 29days depending on the accuracy of the dispenser. Just took my full dose switching between 1 pump on each side of the chest 1 pump on each trap and 1 pump on my abdomen. I find laxogenin works rather fast when it comes to gym performance so i'll be working out in about 45 minutes to see if i notice anything new!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So just got home from a doctors appointment to see that Androcrine was in my mailbox! So i got it within 3 days of it being shipped, pretty solid IMO.

Look- The bottle's actually very nice has a nice design the pumper is the same as dermacrine and SA which i LOVE. It's the same formatting as them aswell which i love as the old laxacrine was small and hate droppers.

Dosing- Just wow. I must say I am EXTREMELY shocked at how much laxogenin they give you, it's 20mg per pump and it gives you a full 145 pumps. Thats bang for your buck especially for the insider sale price. That comes out to 2900mg's of laxogenin which is on par with OL's DSTD!

Application-
It comes a clear and thick liquid, it smells pretty decent and spreads very easily. Dried in about 15 seconds which is nice, also a very nice touch is it has a cooling effect on the application spot, it actually feels really good. I can hardly see this causing skin irritation as it helped soothed my skin once applying. Liking the new deliver system already. I'll be running this at 100mg a day which is 5 pumps so it'll be lasting about 29days depending on the accuracy of the dispenser. Just took my full dose switching between 1 pump on each side of the chest 1 pump on each trap and 1 pump on my abdomen. I find laxogenin works rather fast when it comes to gym performance so i'll be working out in about 45 minutes to see if i notice anything new!
Thanks for the kind words! Would you mind posting up a picture of the bottle?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Alright so yesterdays workout after applying was pretty solid, Fridays are my leg days as stated in the lifelong intro :).

Warmed up with some TRX band glute kick backs, did some body weight lunges and a set of 135x10 on squat just to get my legs primed for squating-

Workout-
Squat- (I go below 90* pretty much ass to ankles but I also lean forward a bit more than most as I like to focus on drive with my quads)
225x12
245x10
265x10
285x8
315x6
335x5 (got one more rep than usual, usually aim for 4)
365x3 (my 3 rep max is usually 360 however today was one of those euphoric days in the gym, just started laxo, so im going to chalk it up to a good day in the gym)
335x4( aimed for 5 again, failed 5th)
315x5(failed 6th legs were taking a beating from that 365x3)
285x8
265x9
245x9
225x11

So as you can see towards the end of the leg session my squat reps tend to drop as this is very large amount of frequency, I do it because i love the crippling feeling i get from these type leg days. When my quads are extremely tight I actually enjoy it, talk about a fckn weirdo. :)

I was feeling good so front squats however nowhere near the same volume.
Front Squat-
185x8
205x8
225x8
265x5
225x8
205x8
185x10 (still had some left in the tank so did 2 more reps of this weight.)

By then my quads were telling me to go die in a whole, so i put some duct tape over their mouths and did some quad extensions.
Finished off the workout with 4 sets of quad extensions
4 sets of hamstring curls
4 sets of standing calf raises then hopped to seated calf raises for 4 sets with 3 45's and a 25
Finished off with some glute kick backs and some barbell pelvic thrusts (Gotta keep that ocean motion strong for when i hop on sustain alpha again :) )

All in all yesterdays leg day was very solid, dont know whether to attribute the feeling in the gym to Androcrine or to just one of those random good days in the gym. However everytime i've used a laxogenin based supplement the strength hits almost immediately and it's been about 2 months since using laxogenin so take it with a grain of salt.

I definitely found that I was more energetic yesterday and I got the same sleep as always, laxogenin has done this for me several times in the past so i will attribute that to androcrine, however i had so much energy that when it came time to sleep it took a lil bit longer to fall asleep, nothing a little time with the woman couldn't fix ;) .

Diet-
So as I said im aiming for a recomp with this so i've dropped my calories to 2400 due to my TDEE being a solid 2800 (not using some online calculator but by tracking macros and assessing trends in my weigh ins.)
Macros as of yesterday were-
223g protein- 892 calories
172g carb- 688 calories
104g fat- 832 calories
So i had 2412 calories yesterday which was pretty on point to where i wanted to be.

Today's cardio and Abs and since theres no heavy lifting gonna drop calories by 200-300 calories so gonna be sort've calorie cycling depending of physical expenditure.

Trying to upload a picture of androcrine but it's not working for some reason...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So today marks day 4 on adrocrine, i actually look forward to my morning dose everyday the nice cooling effect the product has is a really nice feeling, yesterday was my rest day as stated in the initial post, today was my heavy/volume chest day. I work out before week on week days and will try to follow up by posting my workout ect sometime while im at work as I always have my workout/nutrition log on me, odd I know haha.

Chest day-
Started off with some push-ups allowing my body to vertically suspend from TRX bands as a warm up and doing 4 sets of lightweight kettlebell flys. Not sure if that was descriptive enough to paint a picture but can further detail if anyone's interested, I then proceeded to the bench. I always start with flat bench as im trying to build some extra thickness in my pecs.
Flat bench pyramid set super setted with push ups once I reach the top of the pyramid then start dropping
135x15
200x6
205x6
210x6
215x6
220x6
225x6
230x6
235x6
240x5 (I usually stop at 235x6 then drop but today I felt good in the gym again, IF the trend continues THEN and ONLY then will i attribute this to androcrine as i want to keep this log fair and unbiased no matter how greatful I am for opportunity, however I am not surprised as laxogenin has done this for me before, so if for the next 2 days or so I feel the same I would be able to whole-heartedly attribute it to androcrine.)
235x6- 10 pushups
230x6- 10 pushups
225x6- 10 pushups
220x6- 10 pushups
215x6- 10 pushups
210x6- 10 pushups
205x6- 10 pushups
200x6- 10 pushups
135x14 (To failure my chest and tris were definitely feeling it today.)- 10 pushups

Incline DB press supersetted with light-weight single arm DB presses-
80x8 - single arm - 60x8
85x8 - single arm - 65x8
90x6 - single arm - 70x6
95x6 - single arm - 65x8
100x4 (was going to go for 6 but was still feeling the flat bench tightness.) - single arm - 60x8

By this point I was definitely feeling it and tight, now here's where it was interesting seeing as i wake up at 7 am and work out at 8 am and i've been going stim free for over 4 weeks now, i'd usually call it quits soon as it'd already be about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes in by then, however the laxogenin is definitely kicking with the energy it's one thing i've always noticed, I guess im one of the strong responders? However it does make me feel like im on a stim. So since I had a ton left in the tank I went to do some standing Cable Chest Flys. Did 3 sets at 3 different angles. The initial set having the cable grips equal in height to my ankles and flying up and in to really squeeze the inner chest, after 3 sets raised the angle to about equal to my chest height, stepped farther forward with my arms wide and closing in front of me focusing on the squeeze. Then raised to above my head stepped forward and flyed downward toward the floor squeezing until hands touched focusing on my upper chest.

Then proceeded to do 4 sets on my gym's chest press machine and finished to be on time for work.

All in all so far definitely feeling energy which is allowing a heightened sense of well being. Will report everyday except for rest days!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking good in here bro.. keep it up !