Did i just ruin my vial? 😯

cgreid3

Awards
I was cleaning my syringe tip with alcohol (call it paranoia/stupidity) and apparently a very minute amount was left in the the syringe unbeknownst to me. So I grabbed my npp vial and began filling it up w some air to pull some smoothly in the syringe when notice alcohol remains went into the vial and dispersed. My question is simple, is it still good or now a complete waste?

neil.sullivan

Awards
I was cleaning my syringe tip with alcohol (call it paranoia/stupidity) and apparently a very minute amount was left in the the syringe unbeknownst to me. So I grabbed my npp vial and began filling it up w some air to pull some smoothly in the syringe when notice alcohol remains went into the vial and dispersed. My question is simple, is it still good or now a complete waste?
I think your first issue is that you are reusing syringes ... use a clean needle and syringe each time ... also your gear should be fine ... but use need equipment each time

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
**** had this happen to me yesterday. I wipe the rubber stoppers with alcohol before drawing, and a tiny droplet went into my deca when I punctured the stopper. No big deal, but was unnerved at first because I didn't understand what the liquid floater was. Granted if you draw it in with your oil and pin it will hurt like a mf.

cgreid3

Awards
Ok thanks guys, I appreciate the responses and advice 👍

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s fine. I reuse needles some times. Like now I’m using .2mls of trest so I’ll load .6. Three is the most I will do though. Lol needle is really dull after that. Like you I just wipe them down with alcohol and cap them.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't reuse needles ffs. It's unsanitary, and needless to do, since they're dirt cheap. You have no excuse needles like some kind of junky. Also, they must hurt like hell. I tried to pin with the same needle I drawed from 2 diff vials and it was so full I actually had to force it in my delts. It was painful af

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pins are too cheap to reuse !!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** had this happen to me yesterday. I wipe the rubber stoppers with alcohol before drawing, and a tiny droplet went into my deca when I punctured the stopper. No big deal, but was unnerved at first because I didn't understand what the liquid floater was. Granted if you draw it in with your oil and pin it will hurt like a mf.
always wait for it to dry first SMH. are you dipping your vial? lmao. I just qtip it then my injection site. it's usually dry by the time I go to draw

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It does burn a bit !