Did I do something wrong? (TnT 100)

Mudveins

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post so let me know if I've posted this question correctly.

So here's the deal: I just started my test and tren cycle using a blend of prop and ace of 100mg each. This is my first short ester cycle I've ever done and I'm 4 injections into it using 3 different injection sites. The first 3 injections I did, the pip was pretty bad and hurt to flex the muscle I injected into. However last night I did my right quad again and today there is no pip at all! I did everything the same. So I'm wondering... I've been warming up water in the microwave for 2 mins then dropping the vial in a ziplock bag into the water for 5 to 10 mins while I shower... Then I do my injection. That's how I have always done it.... Then I shake the vial up afterwards and continue on. Is it possible that putting it in hot water 4 times (injecting eod) has killed some of the potency and that is the cause of the pip diminishing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No. Tren is heat sensitive but a little hot water won't kill the hormone. I warm my oil with water heated up for 2 minutes in the microwave as well, my whole tren cycle was gtg usimg this method.

Mudveins

Awards
So is it possible that the pip going away is just my body being used to the hormone and absorbing it before it can crystallize? I thought Prop was always supposed to have some pip..?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So is it possible that the pip going away is just my body being used to the hormone and absorbing it before it can crystallize? I thought Prop was always supposed to have some pip..?
Its probably you just getting a good pinning technique down, not moving the needle around inside of you as much.

Mudveins

Awards
Ok, that's a huge relief lol.
Do you not get any pip from prop or ace normally?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, that's a huge relief lol.
Do you not get any pip from prop or ace normally?
If its good test and tren then I usually have very little pip. The only exception is no ester test and tren, both have gnarly pip for me every single time.

Mudveins

Awards
Thanks man, appreciate all the help. Funny, I made a big deal about no pip and like an hour ago it hit me and now my quad is super tender as it was from the first shot lol.