diananol & testosterone not working advice plz :(

gnardog

Awards
Hey everyone

I am knew to this forum so plz go easy on me

Im 30, 80kg. I currently train 4 times a week and have been training 4 years and am to do my pt course soon.

I noticed after 3 yrs of training no muscle growth was really appearing, my strength would increase but body looks the same as hasnt changed much to justify the length of time training.
Ive tried every supplement, every gym program im currently doing jim stoppani shortcut to size and no real results I c everyone else get bigger
So I resorted to dianabol which after two weeks had no real effect with test injection 2 times a week 2.5mg
Ive had 2 weeks off dianabol and start again tomorrow still taking test two times a week dianabol 2 tablets a day again and proviron 2 times a day. Ive been on test injections just over a month and had 2 weeks on dianabol.
Im scared im sick or sumfin I took clenbuterol to burn fat the legit clen and did nothing, pre workouts no effect, test no effect and dianabol.all from reliable source and friend of 25yrs
I train with a pt and even on a 4000-5000 cal a day diet cant go past 80kg no cardio
When I try to shred my body instantly burns muscle I went down to 73kg and just looked like an unripped justin beiber
Whwn cutting I timwd my carbs I didnt over do cardio I did it with a pt friend and he cant figure whats wrong with me especially seeing my body not respond to test and dianabol. Erections are normal ect

To rule some stuff out
Doctor says hormome levels estrogen levels fine
Lifting I have a light week of contracting medium weight week of contracting still and heavy weight week less reps on heavy and more on light
I have enough carbs and use virtago intra and post workout plus mass gainer
I sleep 8-9 hrs a night
Food diet over 4 yrs have tried every diet not really effective.
Im thinking its my metabolism to b honest this is an example daily food intake

Brekky
5 eggs 3 with yolk
2 sachets of oats and water
Pineapple rings
1wholemeal pieces of toast with peanut butter
Mass gainer 1032 cals ps skim milk

Mid morning
3 tuna sandwiches on wholemeal
16 almonds
Bowl of chobani greek yoghurt high protein

Lunch
4 kangaroo burgers on wholemeal rolls
With spinach

Or a whole bbq chicken no skin with 250g bag of basmati rice

Afternoon snack
Low fat turkey wraps contains avacado drizzle light mayonaise and spinkle light cheese rolled into a kebab usually 4 of them
Or low fat curry I make with brown pasta big serve

Dinner is usually kangaroo steak or fish big portion usually 500g streak
Vegies
Sweet potato

Before bed
7 rice cakes with cottage cheese and pepper and pineapple
Or greek yoghurt with honey big serve

Pre workout I have mass gainer and post

I dont put on any weight and ppl commemt on how much I eat ive also tried taro, white potato and white rice same result cant get past 80kg
Only thing I can think of is my body is burning off muscle somehow

Any suggestions would be great and appreciate it very much i cant get n e one to answer me why test and dianabol dont work or clen or preworkouts ppl say ah its fake but I take what a mate does hes a unit im still the same haha
Thx again

gnardog

Awards
Thats just off the top of.my head tonight for dinner I had 3 dinners I find that I eat so much that I almost vomit

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats just off the top of.my head tonight for dinner I had 3 dinners I find that I eat so much that I almost vomit
Which is cool and all, but this is actually incredibly simple.

If you aren't gaining weight with the amount that you are currently eating, you need to eat more.

gnardog

Awards
Yeah tru maybe I thought my mass gainer would cover alot maybe white potatos and white rice I dont know :(

gnardog

Awards
Thats what I thought fake gear
I take the same as my friend and hes growing been my best friend 20+ years just weird clenburterol when I did use kt had no effect, diananol, testosterone, prework out ect I thought mmm maybe something internally is wrong with me

Thanks for answering and not getting mad at me haha I read bodybuilding.com forum and ppl get grilled

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Gday m8 , i agree u might need to eat more . If ur trainings in check & u get enough sleep & ur gears legit , then i'd be seeing a doc , get bloods done to see if alls in check .

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Agreed. Eat more!

Simple addition to caloric intake...
Eat 2 tbsp peanut butter Three times a day. That's an extra 500+ cals each day without any substantial meal addition. AND, as much as these "Mass Gainer" products are touted, I'd much rather see that food from a whole source instead of a powder...I've noticed huge differences with these two tactics.

I thought I used to eat a lot, but in reality, I had a lot more work to do at the table. Without becoming a fat bastard, I went from 185 to 220 over some time.

gnardog

Awards
Thanks so much for the replies. Yeah I think your right il search google for something I can follow food wise and stick it
I really appreciate it. Wow thats a big jump in weight do u still have your diet?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wtf you eat kangaroo?

I would recommend finding a new gear source.
And if you can't grow you simply need to eat more clean foods. Maybe throw in some junk to add cals if you're already lean and don't mind gaining a little fat with the muscle.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Hell yeah we eat roo's m8 ! High protein & very lean meat . Thats my pet "red" as my avatar pic , he's in a bulk a.t.m , doesnt look as cut now as he did in the pic !

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much for the replies. Yeah I think your right il search google for something I can follow food wise and stick it
I really appreciate it. Wow thats a big jump in weight do u still have your diet?
I have recently gone from 175 to 210 since February. But now, I can't gain any more weight either. Currently running a test/dbol cycle as well and struggling to gain still. I think my problem is diet related. I eat too clean and its hard to consume enough that way. Now that I'm 210, it takes a considerable amount more food for me to gain muscle. What used to make me grow just dont work any more and it feels like my stomach can't take anymore food. We're in a very similar boat bud. I did put on ten pounds of that on cycle though in the last month. Which I guess isn't bad. I just expected more on those two compounds I guess. Let me know if you find a solution.

MooseSPQR

Awards
two packs of low fat poptarts, 5g fat 74g of carbs and 4g of protein, 714 for calories(for both packs).....pound a pack pre and post workout

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
takes a few months just notice the jects. and you seem to recklessly take ****,, and you say your not gaining no matter what... if your thryroid is working fine then your issue is diet, not drugs...IMO

Arnold_strong

Awards
Hey everyone

I am knew to this forum so plz go easy on me

Im 30, 80kg. I currently train 4 times a week and have been training 4 years and am to do my pt course soon.

I noticed after 3 yrs of training no muscle growth was really appearing, my strength would increase but body looks the same as hasnt changed much to justify the length of time training.
Ive tried every supplement, every gym program im currently doing jim stoppani shortcut to size and no real results I c everyone else get bigger
So I resorted to dianabol which after two weeks had no real effect with test injection 2 times a week 2.5mg
Ive had 2 weeks off dianabol and start again tomorrow still taking test two times a week dianabol 2 tablets a day again and proviron 2 times a day. Ive been on test injections just over a month and had 2 weeks on dianabol.
Im scared im sick or sumfin I took clenbuterol to burn fat the legit clen and did nothing, pre workouts no effect, test no effect and dianabol.all from reliable source and friend of 25yrs
I train with a pt and even on a 4000-5000 cal a day diet cant go past 80kg no cardio
When I try to shred my body instantly burns muscle I went down to 73kg and just looked like an unripped justin beiber
Whwn cutting I timwd my carbs I didnt over do cardio I did it with a pt friend and he cant figure whats wrong with me especially seeing my body not respond to test and dianabol. Erections are normal ect

To rule some stuff out
Doctor says hormome levels estrogen levels fine
Lifting I have a light week of contracting medium weight week of contracting still and heavy weight week less reps on heavy and more on light
I have enough carbs and use virtago intra and post workout plus mass gainer
I sleep 8-9 hrs a night
Food diet over 4 yrs have tried every diet not really effective.
Im thinking its my metabolism to b honest this is an example daily food intake

Brekky
5 eggs 3 with yolk
2 sachets of oats and water
Pineapple rings
1wholemeal pieces of toast with peanut butter
Mass gainer 1032 cals ps skim milk

Mid morning
3 tuna sandwiches on wholemeal
16 almonds
Bowl of chobani greek yoghurt high protein

Lunch
4 kangaroo burgers on wholemeal rolls
With spinach

Or a whole bbq chicken no skin with 250g bag of basmati rice

Afternoon snack
Low fat turkey wraps contains avacado drizzle light mayonaise and spinkle light cheese rolled into a kebab usually 4 of them
Or low fat curry I make with brown pasta big serve

Dinner is usually kangaroo steak or fish big portion usually 500g streak
Vegies
Sweet potato

Before bed
7 rice cakes with cottage cheese and pepper and pineapple
Or greek yoghurt with honey big serve

Pre workout I have mass gainer and post

I dont put on any weight and ppl commemt on how much I eat ive also tried taro, white potato and white rice same result cant get past 80kg
Only thing I can think of is my body is burning off muscle somehow

Any suggestions would be great and appreciate it very much i cant get n e one to answer me why test and dianabol dont work or clen or preworkouts ppl say ah its fake but I take what a mate does hes a unit im still the same haha
Thx again
If you saw no difference with Dianabol , it is bunk

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could have AIDS or something then.