Dianabol

Mikeskv11

Awards
Thinking about trying dianabol. What do people think?

Mikeskv11

Awards
Lol this is a pretty vague post.
So you want to try dianabol... how old are you? What’s your stats? Cycle history?
Gotcha. I’m 33 years old, I’ve done 1 Andro cycle and took PCT. never tried anything else. I’m 5 ft 11, 195 lbs. work out 4-5 times a week. No health problems.

Jaa0023

Awards
Gotcha. I’m 33 years old, I’ve done 1 Andro cycle and took PCT. never tried anything else. I’m 5 ft 11, 195 lbs. work out 4-5 times a week. No health problems.

You looking to stay with orals or you’d like to try to pin?

What’s your main goal for the cycle?
What’s your body fat percentage

Jaa0023

Awards

Mikeskv11

Awards

Body fat is 15.9% stay with orals, and want to bulk on muscle without bloating

Mikeskv11

Awards

Mikeskv11

Awards
Also, is there other orals you would recommend? Trying to get educated before I take anything new.

Jaa0023

Awards
Orals are not my fortè.
It’s hard to bulk on many of the orals without the bloat. A lot of people will say you can get rid of it with diet. Some believe you can’t, and it’s part of the drug. They are also terrible for your insides. It puts major strain on your organs especially prohormones.

I’m sure some will chime in about some orals.

Mikeskv11

Awards
Orals are not my fortè.
It’s hard to bulk on many of the orals without the bloat. A lot of people will say you can get rid of it with diet. Some believe you can’t, and it’s part of the drug. They are also terrible for your insides. It puts major strain on your organs especially prohormones.

I’m sure some will chime in about some orals.
Does taking cycle support and liver support make a difference?

Jaa0023

Awards
Does taking cycle support and liver support make a difference?
It’ll make a difference for sure! Always take those while taking an oral. And make sure to have an AI on hand for possible gyno flair ups and estrogen control. Make sure to have your PCT on hand.

But I don’t think taking dbol stand alone will get you to where you want.

I’d rather see something like
A low dose of test with some dbol. But your not into the pinning process. Or even test and some anavar. Anavar is not much for bulking but can provide great strength and gives more lean gains than something like superdrol or dbol.

Mikeskv11

Awards
It’ll make a difference for sure! Always take those while taking an oral. And make sure to have an AI on hand for possible gyno flair ups and estrogen control. Make sure to have your PCT on hand.

But I don’t think taking dbol stand alone will get you to where you want.

I’d rather see something like
A low dose of test with some dbol. But your not into the pinning process. Or even test and some anavar. Anavar is not much for bulking but can provide great strength and gives more lean gains than something like superdrol or dbol.
I was going to ask about anavar also